What's new

Would you rather restart your life from the beginning or be reborn as someone else?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you rather restart your life from the beginning, knowing what you know now? Or would you rather be reborn as someone else completely? I think reliving life would be cool, but I don't know if I'd want to relive family deaths, along with possibly changing the past and in turn the future. So I think I'd rather be reborn as someone else. I like the idea of reincarnation if it means I get reborn as someone else. Maybe it'd be cool to remember my previous self or maybe it'd be better to forget my past self. What would you do?

Restarting my life from the beginning, knowing those things I know now or be reborn as someone else... I think I would prefer to restart my life if I can just get the chance to add up one or two things, I really didn't know my pops and I would want to happen and also be so wealthy to take care of my mom and family.
If that won't be given, being reborn as someone else is what I would choose

I would restart my life from the beginning rather than be reborn as someone else because maybe I can avoid making mistakes I have done in the past with current knowledge and help people.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!