What's new

Would you rather be able to do any magic occasionally or have the powers of one superhero all the time???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Maybe I should say I wish I could do magic, I had always loved magical movies and I can't stop seeing them.
I would rather love to have Clark Kent's power. Doing magic occasionally won't be as having that kind of Clarks power. And besides, Clark Kent's power is magical enough. Lol
Would you rather be able to do any magic occasionally or have the powers of one superhero all the time???

If this is the case, I'd rather have the powers of a superhero all the time, what good does it do me to do magic if it's only a few times when I can have the power of a superhero for as long as I want, I think it's obvious that people will always want to have the power lol.

Definitely leaning towards having the powers of one superhero all the time. Imagine being like a real-life superhero every day – that would be epic! You'd have a set of awesome powers at your fingertips, ready to go whenever you need them. It's like having a constant ace up your sleeve. Sure, occasional magic sounds cool, but having superhero powers 24/7? That's a game-changer for sure. I'd go with being a full-time superhero any day!

Any magical power that is not consistent is completely useless because you cannot be able to use their powers when you are interested and in need of it. This is the reason why I will definitely choose having the power of a superhero all the time. There are so many powers of superheroes that can actually do things that would look like it is magic.

I'd say Superman or someone who has many powers. I just don't like superman as a character. But I'd rather have all of his abilities versus one magic power.

It is not even about just having one magical power but it's about having one magical power that is not even consistent whenever you want to make use of it. This makes a mockery of the magical power that person have in the first place.

Magic have always been abused by those who possesses the power. I wouldn't want to have magic existing in the world. I wouldn't want to have magical powers because it tends to corrupt. I'll prefer having a superhero or villain power like Thanos did in the Avengers Infinity War.

If this is the case, I'd rather have the powers of a superhero all the time, what good does it do me to do magic if it's only a few times when I can have the power of a superhero for as long as I want, I think it's obvious that people will always want to have the power lol.

Yeah, that's very correct. When it is not going to be convenient for you to make use of your magical powers whenever you want to use them, I don't think anyone would like to find himself in that kind of situation thinking that their magical powers is going to help them at a point where the magical power will fail them.

Super heroes like Dr Stephen Strange capabilities dopes for me. He is my favorite character in the marvel cinematic universe. Having his capabilities will be like a dream come true for me. 😏😏

Super heroes like Dr Stephen Strange capabilities dopes for me. He is my favorite character in the marvel cinematic universe. Having his capabilities will be like a dream come true for me. 😏😏

The reason why I am not usually that fascinated about Doctor Stephen Strange in the Marvels as an Avengers is that if you managed to bind his hands, there is no way he can be able to do anything else. As far as I'm concerned, he was a weak link in the Avengers.

As far as I'm concerned, he was a weak link in the Avengers.
Can you throw more lights on this, if possible a release so I can have a watch.

Maybe I should say I wish I could do magic, I had always loved magical movies and I can't stop seeing them.
I would rather love to have Clark Kent's power. Doing magic occasionally won't be as having that kind of Clarks power. And besides, Clark Kent's power is magical enough. Lol
I love to have a super hero with me all the time.
A super hero that will not break my heart; instead, use his power to fix it.

I would choose to have the power of one superhero all the time rather than be able to do magic occasionally because if the magic involves some spell there are chances that someone might kill you before you can do anything but if you have powers then you can use them instantly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator