What's new

Would you rather only be able to text or call for the rest of your life???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I think I have always been the calling type, I rather call than to text. I can be doing some many things while calling but can't while texting.
Would you rather only be able to text or call for the rest of your life???

I would rather text all of my life than call people. I am much better at speaking through words on a screen than IRL. I don't even like phone calls much, to begin with.

This is actually a very easy one for me because I will always prefer text messages or chatting for the rest of my life over having to call anyone. I don't feel comfortable making calls and I can't stay on a call for a long time because it gives me serious headache.

Well, I can easily take voice notes from chatting with my family members which is still a very good way for me to hear their voice and they will equally hear my own when I send them voice notes. When it comes to making calls, it is something that I can easily give up for anything because it is not good for my health.

I would rather call and text whenever I wanted. There are some conversations which are best held on a call and not in chat or text messages. It will be torture to have such conversation in chat. How long will it take to conclude the conversation?

If I could only choose one of the two options, I would choose just calling, text is fine, but you can't communicate or express emotions like in an audio call honestly, so I prefer to just be able to call.

I prefer texting more to calling. That means going for calling throughout lifetime. There are incidence and instances of which texting is the only safe option, most especially during dangers.

My brother said to me that to text all the times consumes some seconds empty. So, I almost use the call feature of my smart phone.
While having some calls with my callmates, I am still able to do other tasks such as writing a blog content or publishing an article to some blog sites.
For example, when I wrote this reply, I am here answering my aunt's call.
Now, it is two tasks I am carrying out

I'd choose to only be able to text for the rest of my life. Texting is convenient and straightforward, making communication easy, especially in various situations. While calling can convey emotions more directly, the simplicity and versatility of texting outweigh the need for immediate emotional expression for me.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!