What's new

Would you rather be able to see other people’s futures or be able to see your own???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Seeing people's future will be better if money is involved, but the fact that I won't be able to see my own future is very serious, because if something is about happening to me I won't see it but will see other people's own.
Would you rather be able to see other people’s futures or be able to see your own???

I think other people's so I can monetize it as well haha. Being able to know someone's future can probably give you some decent power. But I don't think I want to know my future. I don't want to know when I die. So yeah, other peoples futures instead.

Seeing others people future is more beneficiary to me lol. I know it sounds weird but I do prefer this in terms of loved ones aspect. Foresight to upcoming incidence will be a very great asset to us (both I and them).

I'd rather be able to see my own future. Knowing what lies ahead for me personally would bring a sense of anticipation and preparation. It's like having a roadmap for my own life, helping me make informed decisions and navigate challenges with a better understanding of what's to come.

I wish for the two, how can I be seeing people future but I can't tell about my own. It's impossible, I need to know how my own will be before considering for others. Funny.

I would choose to be able to see my future rather than see other people's future because I think someone will eventually kidnap you and use your ability to their advantage :LOL:

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!