What's new

Ever own a domain that many people want?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you own any domains that many people want? I imagine there are a lot of domains out there that people want, and I'm sure there are some not even using the domains they buy, in turn holding onto them for later or to sell eventually. Have you ever owned a domain that ton of people wanted? How many offers did you get for the domain? Did you ever sell a domain for big bucks?

I recently heard that cars dot com was once sold for $800 million. I wish I had that kind of domain. I never have had any domains that people were also looking to register or buy. I once registered a domain that my domain registrar said was a premium domain. When went to sell it, I did not find a buyer.

RoyalKnight.com was probably one people would want. However, I didn't have the patience to sell it correctly. I just let it go for $40. Anyway, another one I owned was Zomogo.com. I regretted letting that expire because it's probably worth a lot now cause it's a brandable domain like the travel site Trivago.com.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back