Would you invest in marijuana?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Is marijuana legal in your country? If it is legal, would you consider investing in marijuana? Well, marijuana is not legal in my home country, you cannot consume, possess, buy, sell, or grow it. If it was legal in the country, I would certainly invest in marijuana. However, instead of drug production, my investment would be mainly focused on growing marijuana for fiber. Marijuana fibers are very good for clothes.

In my country, it's not legal either, but I could invest in CBD or in a coffee shop which is a place where you can smoke inside the premises, without being able to take the substance out of the premises, but I'm not interested in that type of business or this substance in general.

Marijuana is not, but legal medical cannabis, which is prescribed for the mentally ill. It is just gaining popularity and I know that many people use it, so if there was such an opportunity, I would try it because there is nothing illegal here.

Marijuana is not, but legal medical cannabis, which is prescribed for the mentally ill. It is just gaining popularity and I know that many people use it, so if there was such an opportunity, I would try it because there is nothing illegal here.
So you are saying marijuana is legal in your country, right? There are industrial marijuana farms in your country? Well, in my home country it is illegal but there are discussions in the government about making marijuana legal, especially for the purpose of medicine and also fibers.

Is marijuana legal in your country? If it is legal, would you consider investing in marijuana?
Marijuana is considered as illicit in my arena. People, though are still running businesses in this aspect. It would have been profitable for investment in my aspect if it wasn't somehow considered illicit.

Marijuana is considered as illicit in my arena. People, though are still running businesses in this aspect. It would have been profitable for investment in my aspect if it wasn't somehow considered illicit.
It is illegal in my home country, but some people are growing marijuana commercially in my place, especially in the places where the administration cannot reach because the place is very remote. However, marijuana seeds and clothes made from marijuana fibres are openly sold here

While marijuana legality varies around the world, it's crucial to consider different aspects, including its potential benefits beyond recreational use. Speaking of perspectives, I remember having discussions about whether smoking weed is a sin. Exploring different viewpoints and sources, like insights from the Bible can provide valuable insights.

It's legal in my state, recreationally and medicinally. I partake in it myself even. As for profiting from it, it is very profitable. But, there are a lot of fees you have to pay in order to set up something like a cannabis dispensary (Store to sell cannabis product). I heard you could be required to pay upwards of $20,000, but idk if that's true or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back