What's new

Would you increase the amount of rent every year if your tenant is really good?

Okay thanks ,because to me I don't really see the need for me to be adding the rent,there is no need to be so greedy with money as far as these people that are living with you do not give you any issue just allow them to enjoy what they actually paid for.
You are right, I wish many owners thought like you do, which I agree with. I was paying rent for a while and I had some excellent landlords, but I also knew of some stingy ones who only wanted money without thinking about the human being.

You are right, I wish many owners thought like you do, which I agree with. I was paying rent for a while and I had some excellent landlords, but I also knew of some stingy ones who only wanted money without thinking about the human being
yes there are lot of them even here ,there are many of them here that are not actually interested about your well-being, they just believe that renting is just something that will bring them out of poverty, this is not fair at all, greed is not good.

There are a lot of things I will put into consideration here,first of all I need to check to understand how they have been caring for the compound they are living, this is one of the things that will help me to decide if they are good or not, if they really care about the compound very well there's no need to increase the rent.

yes there are lot of them even here ,there are many of them here that are not actually interested about your well-being, they just believe that renting is just something that will bring them out of poverty, this is not fair at all, greed is not good.
That's right, I believe that greed in some people only attracts internal poverty. People should be more humane, although that does not mean that we should stop receiving profits, only to be more aware and help each other.

Having a good tenant is a good thing that we should be thankful for and also appreciate them for that. Increasing rent year will not be a good way to appreciate or encourage them but it will discourage them to move out of the house and find a better one. We can only increase rent yearly to push out bad tenant.

That's right, I believe that greed in some people only attracts internal poverty. People should be more humane, although that does not mean that we should stop receiving profits, only to be more aware and help each other.
Seriouslly there are some that don't even care if you have money to eat or not, all they know is to increase the money of the rented house every year,most of these people are so poor, they just using renting as an opportunity to become rich, lolz.

Seriouslly there are some that don't even care if you have money to eat or not, all they know is to increase the money of the rented house every year,most of these people are so poor, they just using renting as an opportunity to become rich, lolz.
And I understand many landlords, since it is their business and income, what I don't like is that they make these exorbitant increases, which makes it difficult for tenants to pay the monthly rent. It must be an increase with conscience!

In my country, there is a policy. A landlord can increase the rent every year if he or she wants. If such a rule exists in your country, would you increase the required amount of rent every year if the tenant is really good?
The increment of rent money does not solemnly depends on how good or bad the tenants is but depends on the how greedy the landlord is, and also how the economy of the country is...

If my tenant is a good tenant who always pays his rent and never default I will never be tempted to ever increase his rent because he has always been so consistent with paying his rent.

And I understand many landlords, since it is their business and income, what I don't like is that they make these exorbitant increases, which makes it difficult for tenants to pay the monthly rent. It must be an increase with conscience!
yes that is what I am also expecting from land loreds but some of them will just increase the rent greedily without even having a little consideration of how you will be able to pay this rent, this will make everything so annoying, greed is really bad.

yes that is what I am also expecting from land loreds but some of them will just increase the rent greedily without even having a little consideration of how you will be able to pay this rent, this will make everything so annoying, greed is really bad.
Totally bad, since greed in none of them ends well. I plan to work full time in the real estate business, and if I do own properties with tenants, I hope to be as conscientious as possible with them. Because I know what it's like to live under the pressure of an increase or eviction.

The increment of rent money does not solemnly depends on how good or bad the tenants is but depends on the how greedy the landlord is, and also how the economy of the country is...

If a landlord increased the rent, then this does not mean that he or she is greedy. Please note that daily expenses are increasing every year and it is very difficult to deal with these expenses if you only rely on house rent. So increasing rent is a very normal thing.

If a landlord increased the rent, then this does not mean that he or she is greedy. Please note that daily expenses are increasing every year and it is very difficult to deal with these expenses if you only rely on house rent. So increasing rent is a very normal thing.
Don't be deceive, there are greedy landlord who not because of the economy crisis increase rent money, I'm not saying all neither I said most! But some landlords increase the rent due to there greediness..

In our country there is a law that the property owner can increase the rent to a maximum of 20%. But my observation is that owners increase the rent only by 10% and every other year. That is to avoid burdening the tenant. When the rent is too high there is a tendency for the tenant to skip paying rent.

In our country there is a law that the property owner can increase the rent to a maximum of 20%. But my observation is that owners increase the rent only by 10% and every other year. That is to avoid burdening the tenant. When the rent is too high there is a tendency for the tenant to skip paying rent.

This law also exists in my country and I believe there is nothing wrong with it as long as the landlord does not overburden the tenant and demands heavy money as rent. In my country, rents are constantly increasing because of poor economy and many people rely on rent when it comes to earning a living.

it might not actually be every year but I can increase it or once every two years or three years but even with that if they are really good i will increase it with little consideration that these people have really tried except it is a family member then I may not increase it.

You are the owner of your investment, so you decide how and what to do with your pay rate of your structure. If you're increasing the rent because your tenants are good, then it doesn't make any sense sine you can always increase your rate without them being good

In my country, there is a policy. A landlord can increase the rent every year if he or she wants. If such a rule exists in your country, would you increase the required amount of rent every year if the tenant is really good?
His is not a matter of whether the tenant is good or not, increasing the house rent every year is an act of wickedness, making life unbearable for others. As for me I don't support this act at all. Even if the house rent will be increased it shouldn't be on a yearly basis.

His is not a matter of whether the tenant is good or not, increasing the house rent every year is an act of wickedness, making life unbearable for others. As for me I don't support this act at all. Even if the house rent will be increased it shouldn't be on a yearly basis.

Well, every person has their own opinions regarding this. The reason why the government of my country allows the landlord to increase the rent is because it is quite understandable that everyday expenses are rising and the landlord must be paid according to the economical status and the worth of his property. From a landlord's perspective there is nothing wrong with increasing the rent every year.

It will be beneficial to both parties if you as the landlord do this increase in the pace of every two years in-between instead of just adding up the rental fee every year. That will not be so cool

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back