What's new

Would you increase the amount of rent every year if your tenant is really good?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
In my country, there is a policy. A landlord can increase the rent every year if he or she wants. If such a rule exists in your country, would you increase the required amount of rent every year if the tenant is really good?

Well in most Estate, you rarely see the landlord in the same compound with the tenants, so increment should rather not be on the attitude of tenants, rather to the need for development.

In my country, there is a policy. A landlord can increase the rent every year if he or she wants. If such a rule exists in your country, would you increase the required amount of rent every year if the tenant is really good?
It is not fair to just increase the rent fee just because you feel like. You need to consider some factors if not you would be sending your tenants packing in no distant time.

It is not fair to just increase the rent fee just because you feel like. You need to consider some factors if not you would be sending your tenants packing in no distant time.

I can understand that. However, the daily expenses are increasing evry month in my country and there is no other option than increasing the rent. I can also understand that it is not fair to increase rent every month and this is why there is a policy of increasing the rent every year, not every month in my country.

In the case of my country, it does not depend on whether the tenant is good or not. Everything is related to the economy, in the basic basket, increase of salaries and wages. As long as everything remains stable there is no need to increase the rent, otherwise you will have no other way out but to increase it.

Tenement rate should be increased based on the situations of the economy. Increasing tenement rate every year is nothing but wickedness to me. If there is no change in the situation, why the increment.?

It depends on many factors. If for example cost of maintaining the the hostel is rising and I see the amount l always collect isn't enough for the maintenance costs, l would have no option than to increase the tenant rent.

This is the law of the time In our country also, every year there is an increase in fares of the house.Then the tenant, whether poor or rich, has to pay this money If he does not pay that much rent, then how much money can another tenant come and give easily.Because inflation also increases every year, this is why the rent of houses also increases.

It's a rule that I can guess is not mandated. I don't really know if such exist in my country but there is no need for outrageous upward review for house rent every month. But you can if the price of land has appreciate.

It depends on the situation at hand, if the economy at hand requires changes in the rate of properties,then i will but with much consideration.

You will never get a good tenant if you continue to increase your rents every year as most tenants are likely not to stay more than a year if the rent of their house is unjustifiable increased. In my country you must give a tenant six months notice if there will be any changes on their rentals agreement.

Even if it is allow to increase the monthly rent of my house every year to my good tenant,I won't like to do that because I also have feelings that if am suppose to be in their shoe and my landlord keep increasing money of the rent yearly how would I feel. So I won't be able to do that I guess.

It makes no sense to just start arbitrarily begin to increase your house rental fees simply because you feel your tenant is good whatever that meant anyways

Why would i be doing that when i know the territory house rent never gone up. I'll not try to spoil the heart of my good tenants by increasing house rents every year.

I will not increase the house rentage every year even if my tenants are really good, increasing rentage every year might scare tenants away from your house, and also I believe this is bad.

I will not increase my tenants rent every year if my tenant is good you only increase your rent when you know that the economy and things are changing, you don't increase your rent because your tenant is good.

The only way I will increase my rent in the first place is if the need truly arises, good or no good tenant that will not affect the increase of my rent. In some countries people increase their house rent out of greediness which is not a good thing to do as many people are struggling to make ends meet.

There was a time that we rented a house which was owned by a family friend. We spent 5 years in that house and there was no increase in rent because the owner is not greedy. The standard in rentals here is a 10% to 20% increase every year which means the rental will rise continuously that will eventually kill the tenant's finances.

I don't know if I would keep increasing the rent but the same is being done to me and I know how I feel when that happens, if I'm financially okay like I want I see no reason increasing the rent and causing difficulty for people all for my greed

I will not increase my tenants rent every year if my tenant is good you only increase your rent when you know that the economy and things are changing, you don't increase your rent because your tenant is good.

The fact remains that the economy is ideed chaning. The daily expenses of living in my country are rising month by month and things are becoming pretty expensive. In my country, we do not increase the rent every month, but we increase the rent every year. This is something that the tenant agrees when the written agreement is formed. Economy is changing and we also need money accordingly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back