What's new

Would you increase the amount of rent every year if your tenant is really good?

In my country, there is a policy. A landlord can increase the rent every year if he or she wants. If such a rule exists in your country, would you increase the required amount of rent every year if the tenant is really good?
The rent money cannot just be increase per year even if the tenant is not good. There are different way to deal with good tenant and even the bad one but I don’t think increasing rent money should be option
In my country, there is a policy. A landlord can increase the rent every year if he or she wants. If such a rule exists in your country, would you increase the required amount of rent every year if the tenant is really good?

well if I have a tenant and maybe the tenant is good and keep the environment clean and everything perfect I don't see the need to increase their payment, I might do that after many years but is not likely to be possible every year especially if the person is a known person.

No, increasing the house rent every year is not a wise decision, you can increase it when you renovated the house and change many part of the house, like the roof and painting the building

It depends on the situation at hand, if the economy at hand requires changes in the rate of properties,then i will but with much consideration.
That's right, he may be an excellent tenant, but if the economic situation increases, there is no choice but to increase the rent. If the economic situation is stable, the monthly payment can be maintained.

The rent money cannot just be increase per year even if the tenant is not good. There are different way to deal with good tenant and even the bad one but I don’t think increasing rent money should be option

Indeed, there is a policy in my country that suggests that rent can be increased every year and the landlord has the right to increase the rent by some percentage only. I am not sure if this rule also exists in other countries as well, but I do believe that the landlord has the right to demand the amount of rent he thinks is feasible.

That's right, he may be an excellent tenant, but if the economic situation increases, there is no choice but to increase the rent. If the economic situation is stable, the monthly payment can be maintained.
That's absolutely my point, as far as they person is a good tenant,I'll not purposely increase the tenants rent except for economical purposes.

That's absolutely my point, as far as they person is a good tenant,I'll not purposely increase the tenants rent except for economical purposes.
This is how it works in my country in general, although there are also landlords who are greedy and do not care about the tenant's financial situation. For now it is forbidden to increase rents in view of the pandemic.

This is how it works in my country in general, although there are also landlords who are greedy and do not care about the tenant's financial situation. For now it is forbidden to increase rents in view of the pandemic.
Okay that's interesting because in my own country there are laws but most people don't keep to it,so some tenants rely on the mercy of the landlord.

Okay that's interesting because in my own country there are laws but most people don't keep to it,so some tenants rely on the mercy of the landlord.
It is unfortunate, because just as there are conscientious owners, there are others who are only interested in money. In my country there are some who say, this is my property and I charge whatever I want, whoever can't pay should leave! I mean that this also happens here but in some cases. Because if the tenant denounces the landlord can go to jail.

It is unfortunate, because just as there are conscientious owners, there are others who are only interested in money. In my country there are some who say, this is my property and I charge whatever I want, whoever can't pay should leave! I mean that this also happens here but in some cases. Because if the tenant denounces the landlord can go to jail.
The thing is that in my country laws are hardly abided by and are mostly broken by the law makers and because of their financial status, when one takes them to court,one will lose the case.

The thing is that in my country laws are hardly abided by and are mostly broken by the law makers and because of their financial status, when one takes them to court,one will lose the case.
I have read some things that refer to the legal situation and corruption in your country. This makes it difficult to count on them, at the time of need. Here as soon as you denounce, the governmental entities act, of course this does not mean that the applicant always wins, he can lose the case.

When it comes to an increase in the house rent, I don't think it is wise and fair for the landlord to do so yearly as it will not be convenient for the tenant considering the economic situation around the country. However, some tenancy agreements already carry a clause as to how often rents should be increased.

I think I have made a contribution to this topic before but let me stay out this again. Increasing the rent because a tenant is good and pay sometime is not sensible at all and I wouldn't do that.

When it comes to an increase in the house rent, I don't think it is wise and fair for the landlord to do so yearly as it will not be convenient for the tenant considering the economic situation around the country. However, some tenancy agreements already carry a clause as to how often rents should be increased.
In my country there are such lease contracts which have a maximum term of one year, at the end of such contract is usually signed another one with the respective changes. Often before signing, agreements are reached to increase the rental payments, and the tenants are aware of what is going to happen with the payments when they sign the first one.

yes it is possible that I can increase the salary of the tenants that are living in my building every year, even if they are good I'll still be increasing but I will only increase to what they can afford to pay that is all, I won't be so mean with them on rent.

yes it is possible that I can increase the salary of the tenants that are living in my building every year, even if they are good I'll still be increasing but I will only increase to what they can afford to pay that is all, I won't be so mean with them on rent.
Absolutely, I like your idea of increasing tge rent to the amount tgey can afford. It is also good to give your tenants some months notice before such increase becomes effective.

If I owned a property, a good tenant would definately not be a reason for me to increase rent as I would like to make my tenants comfortable with the rent songs does not have to run away.
you did not increase the amount of rent in your house every year because your tenant is good you increase the amount of rent of your house when the economy change or when you think it is due for rent to be increased

I like your publication, because it is the right thing to do and it should be the landlord's action, the rent should be increased with conscience. Hoping in this way that the tenant can pay the monthly payment and in turn receive the benefit as a landlord.

you did not increase the amount of rent in your house every year because your tenant is good you increase the amount of rent of your house when the economy change or when you think it is due for rent to be increased
Infact I do not even want to increase my rent because I think it is due except it is absolutely necessary like the expenses on the house is getting more than the income.

I like your publication, because it is the right thing to do and it should be the landlord's action, the rent should be increased with conscience. Hoping in this way that the tenant can pay the monthly payment and in turn receive the benefit as a landlord.
Okay thanks ,because to me I don't really see the need for me to be adding the rent,there is no need to be so greedy with money as far as these people that are living with you do not give you any issue just allow them to enjoy what they actually paid for.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back