What's new

Would you increase the amount of rent every year if your tenant is really good?

Tenement rate should be increased based on the situations of the economy. Increasing tenement rate every year is nothing but wickedness to me. If there is no change in the situation, why the increment.?
Thank you, i once said that if a landlord increases the price of tenant overnight not because of the economy is greedy, now greedy is even an understatement.

A good tenants should know that you really want to help them and they should also consider you when you increase the price a little, I don't even know what people should do in this situation especially if the tenants is good, it might even be a difficult decision to make.
Trust me it going to be a very difficult decision to make for me on Sunday because I have this kind of an emotional person who would never hurt a fly out of a human being.

Trust me it going to be a very difficult decision to make for me on Sunday because I have this kind of an emotional person who would never hurt a fly out of a human being.
Well it might also be a difficult decision for everyone especially if the tenants are good and do not give you problem, in fact if you're capable just let them leave and pay whatever they have been paying, it also depend on your location, which location are you ?

If it were left for me to decide, I will increase my rent when I feel it is time to increase it's worth. It won't have anything to do with a good tenant or bad one at that time of the increase

Well it might also be a difficult decision for everyone especially if the tenants are good and do not give you problem, in fact if you're capable just let them leave and pay whatever they have been paying, it also depend on your location, which location are you ?
I am actually located in Nigeria and everyone in this country is always looking for their own personal interest so therefore I am not always like that as I consider people's interest before my own.

If it were left for me to decide, I will increase my rent when I feel it is time to increase it's worth. It won't have anything to do with a good tenant or bad one at that time of the increase
In our culture the behavior and attitude of the tenant towards rental payment and caring for the property matters much. We rented a house for 5 years and the rent was not increased even once. The owner said that we were such a good tenant and they are happy that we were staying in their home for long.

Wether a Tennant currently living under my apartment is good or not good, I will increase the tenancy rate of.my accomodations at the set times I always increase them. So, it has nothing to do with if a Tennant is good or not
In fact, it is not a smart move to increase the rent of your apartment if their is no major improvement to it. Increasing your rent because your tenant is good will make him to pack out of your house.

Wether a Tennant currently living under my apartment is good or not good, I will increase the tenancy rate of.my accomodations at the set times I always increase them. So, it has nothing to do with if a Tennant is good or not
It is a bad idea to increase your tenant rent every year because he or she is good that use actually sending a negative response to his kind gestures.

Actually, there are situations that may warrant a landlord to increase rent of his or her tenant. If it is really necessary, I think you should make the said good tenant(s) see reasons with you. Let this tenant know why you have to do this. I believe there will be cooperation. That is my opinion.

If the the house owner increases rent because the tenant is good that means he is selfish and greedy. It will probably make the tenant pack out.

This would not be fair and you will just be setting a bad precedent for yourself. You should instead reward them with how they have been complying to the rent.

It is not good to just increase the amount of rent just like that expect you want to improve or develop the house either by bringing in tapes or things that will help the tenants. Before increasing the amount of rent, there are factor that determine that.

Rent has nothing to do with being good or bad. If there has to be a price increase then it will happen, such is an investment not a charity building. But it will be in your favour to be good to your landlords regardless of price increase.

There are some landlords that do this kind of thing of which I have experienced before. In a place where we lived the landlord increased the cost of the house even though we were good tenants.

In my country, there is a policy. A landlord can increase the rent every year if he or she wants. If such a rule exists in your country, would you increase the required amount of rent every year if the tenant is really good?
I feel things like that should be done if the economy is good when a situation where the economy is bad and people are trying to survive I feel is wickedness increasing the house rent every year

I feel things like that should be done if the economy is good when a situation where the economy is bad and people are trying to survive I feel is wickedness increasing the house rent every year

I do not think that it is "wickedness" to increase the rent because of bad economical situations. The expenses of living are increasing daily and it is not possible to survive if you rent out your apartment, house, or any other property for low rent. I live in a country that has unstable economy, so raising rent makes sense.

I do not think that it is "wickedness" to increase the rent because of bad economical situations. The expenses of living are increasing daily and it is not possible to survive if you rent out your apartment, house, or any other property for low rent. I live in a country that has unstable economy, so raising rent makes sense.
That will be a negative approach towards the good gesture of your tenant to increase the rent of your tenant every yeah because he or she is good.

If my tenant is good it doesn't mean I should increase the rent just like that when I feel like. I can only increase it when there is a need to do so

That will be a negative approach towards the good gesture of your tenant to increase the rent of your tenant every yeah because he or she is good.

I believe if you really want to increase the rent, then you may speak to your tenant regarding this. You can tell them that your expenditures are increasing day by day and it might not be possible to continue with the current rates. If a tenant can understand that and agrees, then you might increase the rent. You should only increase the rent when you feel like you do need to increase it, as other member has pointed out.

There are other factors I would consider if rent is to be increased in my property not just because a tenant is good or upright that would even be wickedness.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back