What's new

Would you increase the amount of rent every year if your tenant is really good?

Some times we need to be in the shoes of tennants to know what they are actually going through.The increase in tanament rate by the property owner should not be done abitrary just like that,but shoul consider so many factors in place.

I don't know if I would keep increasing the rent but the same is being done to me and I know how I feel when that happens, if I'm financially okay like I want I see no reason increasing the rent and causing difficulty for people all for my greed
As a landlord it is not good to increase the rent of your tenant every year when your tenant is good that will be a bad reaction towards is good action.

honestly to be morally right,it would not be right for a house owner to be contineuosly increasing his rentage yearly.The reason most owners increase their rentage could be economic situation and sometimes increase in cost of maintainance,this could prompt an increase,nd not arbitraly.In my country there is no law to restrain owners from constant increase.

I wouldn't do that because I have been a tenant before also and I know how difficult things can be to make ends meet. If I would be increasing rent at all, then, it means I have upgraded the property to be worth it.

I don't think that is right legally, jacking up rent every year is the best way to manage things. However, no matter how good the tenants are, I don't think anyone would stay if the landlord keeps increasing rent every year.

I dont really think its okay to just increase the rent every year for no good reason. It could affect does on salary that already have a fixed buject on how to spend their money

In my country, there is a policy. A landlord can increase the rent every year if he or she wants. If such a rule exists in your country, would you increase the required amount of rent every year if the tenant is really good?
If the tenant is quite good, the you should even be looking towards reducing the rent as a compensation. However, the attitude of your tenant is not what determines whether you reduce or increase rent.

I don't think that is right legally, jacking up rent every year is the best way to manage things. However, no matter how good the tenants are, I don't think anyone would stay if the landlord keeps increasing rent every year.
Of cause, it a way its extortion. And it would get to a stage the rent would become to much and the house would be empty.
Post automatically merged:

The fact remains that the economy is ideed chaning. The daily expenses of living in my country are rising month by month and things are becoming pretty expensive. In my country, we do not increase the rent every month, but we increase the rent every year. This is something that the tenant agrees when the written agreement is formed. Economy is changing and we also need money accordingly.
Yes i have seen some houses do this. This is much more understandable than increasing it every month. Like where i once stayed before the rent is only increased when a new ternant moves in. The old ternents still pay the old fee until a specific number of years, it would be increased. But in most cases its till when a new ternant comes in

Of cause, it a way its extortion. And it would get to a stage the rent would become to much and the house would be empty.
Post automatically merged:

Yes i have seen some houses do this. This is much more understandable than increasing it every month. Like where i once stayed before the rent is only increased when a new ternant moves in. The old ternents still pay the old fee until a specific number of years, it would be increased. But in most cases its till when a new ternant comes in

I am not sure why you think it is extortion. In my country, the law states that it is possible for the owner to increase the rent every year by some percent. This is because the daily expenses are raising every year. However, not all the owners follow this rule and increase the rent. It is up to the owner if he wants to increase the rent or not.

It depends on many factors. If for example cost of maintaining the the hostel is rising and I see the amount l always collect isn't enough for the maintenance costs, l would have no option than to increase the tenant rent.
I think there are many reasons that can warrant a landlord to increase the rent of his properties. If the cost of maintenance has increased or if there is inflation in the country, the landlord might be left with no other option than to increase the rent of his properties.

I don't see that worthwhile, to increase the rent every year to your good tenants. Increasing it year after year discourages your good tenants and made tjem.feel.you don't care for them or value them. They might be willing to move out and seek elsewhere if itcontinues that way.

I see it as an act of wickedness for all the house owners tat increase the house rent every year. This is to make life unbearable for their tenants. Some landlords or landlady will just decide to increase the house rent without any added value to the house in question.

It depends on a lot of situation and my familiarity with the tenant you are talking about, if they are really good as you have said then I don't
see the need for me to increase their salary because I will wish they still live for more years, it depends on the situation and familiarity as I said.

It depends on the situation increasing my rent in house dose not mean if am good with my tenant, because is my business I don't joke with my business.

In my country, there is a policy. A landlord can increase the rent every year if he or she wants. If such a rule exists in your country, would you increase the required amount of rent every year if the tenant is really good?
The landlord's always have the tendency of increasing rents every year when the area and the location of the houses keeps developing , but some landlord uses the invcreament as an excuse to chase away bad tenants atimes.

If its a business it a normal thing to increase house rent as a matter of fact a lot of things happen in the country recently rise in cost of house maintenance and building considering all this you have to increase your house rent .

If its a business it a normal thing to increase house rent as a matter of fact a lot of things happen in the country recently rise in cost of house maintenance and building considering all this you have to increase your house rent .
as a good landlord or owner of a particular apartment you do not increase your rent every year because your tenant is good instead you give your tenants credit bonus because he or she is good in terms of maintaining your property.

as a good landlord or owner of a particular apartment you do not increase your rent every year because your tenant is good instead you give your tenants credit bonus because he or she is good in terms of maintaining your property.

I am quite sure no landlord is good enough in my country. I see no issue if a landlord increases rent because as I mentioned earlier, the daily expenses are rising and the landlord has the right to increase the rent as expenses are increasing constantly.

It doesn't make sense to increase your rent because your tenant are really good. If you want to increase it then let it not be on the basics that your tenants are good.

If I owned a property, a good tenant would definately not be a reason for me to increase rent as I would like to make my tenants comfortable with the rent songs does not have to run away.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back