What's new

Would you hire an old boss as an employee?

This is very true,
the fundamental factor in getting an employee is the employee's ability to carry out the employment details smoothly and efficiently. If the former boss is capable, there is no point holding him back.
Business is all about management, if you are good at managing your business you ate going to earn a considerable amount of money from it, this very important.

I am working with a private organisation , a school to be precise , our principal is a retired government school teacher who is more experienced in the education sector .

The most important thing here is the ability for the former boss to carry out the job role he would be employed for. Business is all about pragmatism and there is no need to be emotional about anything.

I think the most important thing is to have the write person for the job, employing your boss is not a bad idea as long as he or she can manage the business properly.

I think the most important thing is to have the write person for the job, employing your boss is not a bad idea as long as he or she can manage the business properly.
To me , employing your old boss is a good idea since he or she is in need of the job you offered them , they will be able to bring their experience to help your business flourish .

I think this all about doing the right thing, if he or she can be able to do well I think that's what really matters, remember our end gain is to earn money an make our ends meet.

I am working with a private organisation , a school to be precise , our principal is a retired government school teacher who is more experienced in the education sector .
This is a different ball game. He retired from a managerial position and was absorbed into another managerial position. Even if the owner of that private school was under him before, it won't make any difference because he is on a managerial position. Where the challenge lies is leaving a managerial position to work as a subordinate staff under your former junior staff. It can affect the psyche of the former boss.

To me , employing your old boss is a good idea since he or she is in need of the job you offered them , they will be able to bring their experience to help your business flourish .

Well, I think that I would hire them because they have much experience as a manager and if they are related to my company, then I think that they could be a great asset for my company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back