What's new

Would you hire an old boss as an employee?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever hire an old boss as an employee of yours? Maybe they were fired at your old job, or they moved on and decided to work where you do. Would you hire a previous boss as an employee? I think I would if I trusted the boss, but if it was a boss I had a tough time with, I may not look to them for a hire.

It depends on how good they were with their job. I wouldn't look at personal grudges, I would consider if they did some quality job before hiring them. If they were not good, and could be the reason for being fired, I wouldn't hire them.

Would you ever hire an old boss as an employee of yours? Maybe they were fired at your old job, or they moved on and decided to work where you do. Would you hire a previous boss as an employee? I think I would if I trusted the boss, but if it was a boss I had a tough time with, I may not look to them for a hire.

Well, I would hire them, if they were great. Even during the time when I was working in a company, there were a few bosses who were good and I would hire them for sure.

If me and my former boss got along very well and I see he is in need of a job, I would not hesitate to employ him, as he can bring his wealth of experience into the company I am in.

I would not want to do that but there are times that you will be left with no choice and that is the only thing that you can do to help your old boss so you just have to do it.

I believe that everything depends on how good the old boss have been to me when I was working under him or her and also the capability of the person in question because if the person can bring him something good to my new business establishment, it is something that I cannot turn away.

Actually hiring an old boss as an employee, sometimes is not bad but your consciousness will not allow you fel free working with him maybe given him an office that you wont be meeting every day.

Though it might be awkward at first but if i had good working relationship with the person before in the past, i see no reason why i wont be willing to hire him or her if they themselves are willing to work under me.

I wouldn't mind hiring an old Boss, if me and him had a good working relationship in the past, coupled with his diligency, integrity, Honesty, and how hard he works in the past. If he is short of these, Then I doubt if we can work together.

Hiring an old boss an ad employee, is not bad actually but I believe it depends on the circumstances. A boss with good record can be hire at all time yo helped in achieving some goals in the business.

Absolutely, if he/she was successful and doing the job well. But definitely, another factor is if we used to get along well.

This is very correct because if the individual in question can offer a better skill at helping your business or company to develop more better, there is no point in denying the person the opportunity to work for you.

I am naturally a very respectful person. I won't feel comfortable employing my former boss as my staff. I won't be able to work. My conscience would be messing me up.

I can if the person still has the strength to work very well. I can benefits from the person's experience for the improvements of my own business. I stand to benefit.

If the services of the old boss is needed in the business , then I don't think there's something wrong in doing that, so far that it is an employment opportunity for the boss.

Not even thinking about the shame, for my old boss to come to me for work, he or she might have need the work so badly. I've also work under the boss before so there's nothing bad for the boss to work under me too

I think what really matters here is the experience, if the person you are hiring is old his experience an level of understanding is very important it will help you a lot.

Since this is a hypothetical question, I will answer this hypothetically. I don't see any reasons why I shouldn't hire old boss even if he was toxic to me in my previous job, provided he is capable for the current job.

Since this is a hypothetical question, I will answer this hypothetically. I don't see any reasons why I shouldn't hire old boss even if he was toxic to me in my previous job, provided he is capable for the current job.

If there is a chance that the person is going to still bring in the toxicity from the previous job where I worked under him or her to my new establishment, I'm not sure if it's something that I'm willing to start suffering all over again.

Yes if he or she will be capable of doing his or her duties very well. Though it all depends on the individual and how you see them, there are some that will not be able because there only think of the pain or stress he put them through.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back