What's new

Ever have to host a business meeting without your boss?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you had to take over a business meeting because your boss was out or busy with something else? A few years ago I was part of a group project for a new company, and the boss was nowhere to be seen. I had to go into the meeting and discuss the changes we were making, all the while the boss was nowhere to be seen. Anyway, I had the info needed to run the meeting, but it was scary and annoying to be a part of. Thankfully I didn't last too long with these guys and ended up moving on to something else soon after. What about you though? Ever forced into a business meeting you didn't expect to do?

I was once a manager of a store, the boss did not come to the store every day, and sometimes he did not come for the entire month. And I was in charge of all things, from product procurement, selling products, paying off business debts, etc. I even made important decisions without consulting the boss, but we were a small staff (just 3 people) and did not have to arrange a meeting.

Was there ever a time where you had to take over a business meeting because your boss was out or busy with something else? A few years ago I was part of a group project for a new company, and the boss was nowhere to be seen. I had to go into the meeting and discuss the changes we were making, all the while the boss was nowhere to be seen. Anyway, I had the info needed to run the meeting, but it was scary and annoying to be a part of. Thankfully I didn't last too long with these guys and ended up moving on to something else soon after. What about you though? Ever forced into a business meeting you didn't expect to do?

Yes, it is possible for a person to host the business meeting when the boss is not around. However, in such kind of cases, the employee may need to get consent and permission of the boss. In many cases, the boss may himself direct a person to handle the meeting.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back