What's new

Would you hire an employees family member?

There are many bosses who take businesses very seriously and it does not matter if they have hired a family member or some other person. I know of many people who hired their family members. However, they never compromised when it comes to job and work.
I will take my business with all seriousness. It's not easy to start any business, if I have mine, I will make sure everything is going as planned. My workers will be screened very well before I will employ them. If you make a mistake with your workers, it will take a long time to fix the problem.

Whether or not someone is a family member, it may not matter that much in many cases. However, there are many people who may expect their family members to perform well in many cases. They have really high expectations.

What matters to those that are into that kind of business with hiring members of their family is just for them to make sure that the person they are hiring is always going to contribute effectively to the success of the business with the skills that they have which they're going to use to deliver on the job.

I will take my business with all seriousness. It's not easy to start any business, if I have mine, I will make sure everything is going as planned. My workers will be screened very well before I will employ them. If you make a mistake with your workers, it will take a long time to fix the problem.

Well, I think that even if you hire a family member, you must know if he or she is qualified enough for that or not. Are they capable enough to get the job or not? What are their qualifications? Are they experienced or not. These are some of the main questions that should be answered.

Well, I think that even if you hire a family member, you must know if he or she is qualified enough for that or not. Are they capable enough to get the job or not? What are their qualifications? Are they experienced or not. These are some of the main questions that should be answered.

I can actually tell you that the problem that you normally face whenever it comes to employing a family member to work for you is that you are always going to have a mixed feeling when it comes to employing them. This is because of your relationship with them, it might affect not looking at their skills and capability before you employ them. It is the reason why some people don't really like to put themself in that situation with employing their family members.

These questions need to be answered before employing anyone to work by company or personal businesses. If the person is not your family member, those questions need to be answered, if they are your family members, those questions need to be answered too.

There's a relative of mine who just came to down and he's looking for job. He's been at my farm twice and told me about being interested in working for me. I have him working on probation for 2 weeks and if I'm satisfied with how he works, I may end up hiring him.

I can actually tell you that the problem that you normally face whenever it comes to employing a family member to work for you is that you are always going to have a mixed feeling when it comes to employing them. This is because of your relationship with them, it might affect not looking at their skills and capability before you employ them. It is the reason why some people don't really like to put themself in that situation with employing their family members.

Yes, this may be the case. There could be many employers who may have some kind of soft corner for them. I have met many people who never hire their own employees. They may have their own reservations regarding this. However, on the contrary, there are many people who may hire relatives just because they want to help unemployed folks in their own families. Hiring a relative may not necessarily mean that the relative will take advantage.

Yes, this may be the case. There could be many employers who may have some kind of soft corner for them. I have met many people who never hire their own employees. They may have their own reservations regarding this. However, on the contrary, there are many people who may hire relatives just because they want to help unemployed folks in their own families. Hiring a relative may not necessarily mean that the relative will take advantage.

If you are observant in your business management, you will find out quickly who's serious with working for you and who's there's to take advantage. On a scale of 1 to 10, you're relative will be close to 7 in not being serious with how they work.

This is practically the reason why some entrepreneur would like to eliminate that temptation that comes with this by eliminating their family members as potential staffs because there will always be a possibility of not treating them the way you're supposed to treat them because of your relationship and it's your business that is going to be suffering it at the end.

For me, hiring is always merit-based. If the person has the skills that I am looking after if the person is amicable, and if the person is sincere, Im will certainly hire him and it does not matter whether he is my family member or a family memer of my staff.

If you hire all of your workers based on merit, the level of contribution they will be putting in your business will be on A - level. They will have the right skills to work in an excellent and exceptional way.

I wouldn't be against hiring an employee's family member if I had assessed them and felt they would be a good fit for the job opening that I had.

I definitely wouldn't jump to hiring someone just because they were related to someone I had already employed as that could have bad consequences but I would always consider it.

I completely agree with you in this assessment because it is always going to be in the best interest of a business to make sure that you have accessed anyone whom you are about to hire to work for you. They are the ones that are going to be in the operational control of your business and as long as they are not qualified to be in that position, your business is always going to be having a very serious negative output.

No, I wouldn't hire an employee's family member. It's important to maintain fairness and avoid potential conflicts of interest in the workplace. Hiring family members could lead to favoritism, which might create an uncomfortable atmosphere for other employees in my thinking.

No, I wouldn't hire an employee's family member. It's important to maintain fairness and avoid potential conflicts of interest in the workplace. Hiring family members could lead to favoritism, which might create an uncomfortable atmosphere for other employees in my thinking.

Although I'm open to employing an employee's family member but there's a limit to how many of them I would employ. I won't hire more than 3 of them to work for me because it's going to be like their family business and they can work together to frustrate others they don't like.

This is practically the reason why some entrepreneur would like to eliminate that temptation that comes with this by eliminating their family members as potential staffs because there will always be a possibility of not treating them the way you're supposed to treat them because of your relationship and it's your business that is going to be suffering it at the end.

Well, this could be certainly a huge disadvantage when it comes to hiring family members. However, I have met a few people who have never considered this. They treated their relatives and family members in the same way as they treat other employees. And I think that it is the right thing as you need to be fair with other employees.

Well, this could be certainly a huge disadvantage when it comes to hiring family members. However, I have met a few people who have never considered this. They treated their relatives and family members in the same way as they treat other employees. And I think that it is the right thing as you need to be fair with other employees.

Well, whenever you have hired your family members and friends to work for you and you also have other employees under your business, it is always going to be in your best interest to treat everyone fairly and equally, so that there will not be any kind of division among the workers based on how you treat them.

Well, whenever you have hired your family members and friends to work for you and you also have other employees under your business, it is always going to be in your best interest to treat everyone fairly and equally, so that there will not be any kind of division among the workers based on how you treat them.

Indeed, there are many people who are fair. I have met many such kind of people who have hired their family members and they have treated all the workers equally well. We must have a good relationship with our bosses and we must work diligently regardless of whether or not they are our relatives.

Hiring family members could lead to favoritism, which might create an uncomfortable atmosphere for other employees in my thinking.

I'm in support of what you've said here because it's the truth. If in a business where your family member is working for you, you will favor them naturally without knowing it because they are your blood. It's how human nature have been working for decades.

Indeed, there are many people who are fair. I have met many such kind of people who have hired their family members and they have treated all the workers equally well. We must have a good relationship with our bosses and we must work diligently regardless of whether or not they are our relatives.

Being the one that brings division in your business especially with how you treat some of your employees is going to hurt your business in ways that you cannot imagine. It's going to be in your business best interest to never create room for this kind of a thing to start happening in your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back