What's new

Would you hire an employees family member?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This isn't about hiring a family member of your own, but more so allowing an employee's family member to work at your business. Would you ever let that happen? I know some jobs around me that allowed family members to work together, but most jobs I saw never allowed that, or it was stated in their rules that they don't allow people to work with family.

I think as long as they're good workers and aren't procrastinating on the job, it should be fine. What do you think?

For me, hiring is always merit-based. If the person has the skills that I am looking after if the person is amicable, and if the person is sincere, Im will certainly hire him and it does not matter whether he is my family member or a family memer of my staff.

The most important thing is whether they are willing to work, if they are qualified to carry out the job and they won't be feeling family will be of influence in how they are going to be treated on the job. Whenever all these checks out, then I'm open to letting them work.

If I access and evaluate the person and find out he is qualified with the skills I needed in someone I want to work for me, I will employ him without delay. I will not look at his kin being among my staff members because in work, it's everyone for himself.

I wouldn't be against hiring an employee's family member if I had assessed them and felt they would be a good fit for the job opening that I had.

I definitely wouldn't jump to hiring someone just because they were related to someone I had already employed as that could have bad consequences but I would always consider it.

I wouldn't be against hiring an employee's family member if I had assessed them and felt they would be a good fit for the job opening that I had.

I definitely wouldn't jump to hiring someone just because they were related to someone I had already employed as that could have bad consequences but I would always consider it.

This is another angle to take a look at it, competency! I can't let anyone come close to my place of work whether you are my family member or not unless you have the necessary skills to be employed. I don't do relationship once it comes to businesses as that is a different entire thing.

This is another angle to take a look at it, competency! I can't let anyone come close to my place of work whether you are my family member or not unless you have the necessary skills to be employed. I don't do relationship once it comes to businesses as that is a different entire thing.

Businesses that hire their workers based on personal relationship will always regret it becomes 9 out of 10 people they hire in that way will never be qualified to carry out the jobs they were employed to do. I will only look at personal relationship when you have proved to be an asset in my business.

Businesses that hire their workers based on personal relationship will always regret it becomes 9 out of 10 people they hire in that way will never be qualified to carry out the jobs they were employed to do. I will only look at personal relationship when you have proved to be an asset in my business.

I do not think that this is necessarily true. There have been cases of many people working diligently regardless of the fact that they are relatives or family members. There might be some relatives who may actually perform well. However, this depends on the kind of person.

I do not think that this is necessarily true. There have been cases of many people working diligently regardless of the fact that they are relatives or family members. There might be some relatives who may actually perform well. However, this depends on the kind of person.

What I'm trying to say is that when a business owner rely mostly on his personal relationship to hire those who works for them, they won't look at the person's skills and capability. These people that are hired on this note knows that they weren't qualified to be hired but they got the job. In most cases, they will feel that they have favor of personal relationship in the company and most of them won't take their job very serious because they believe they will always get preferential treatment. This attitude affects your business.

You're free to come into my business if you're going to add support in any way you're capable. If you're not going to give support but to serve as a distraction, I wouldn't want the person anywhere near my business. Those set of people don't know what it takes to build a business.

For me, hiring is always merit-based. If the person has the skills that I am looking after if the person is amicable, and if the person is sincere, Im will certainly hire him and it does not matter whether he is my family member or a family memer of my staff.

Workers are always supposed to be hired based on merit and it's the reason why I believe that it is the right thing for you to do when it comes to employing those that are going to be working for your business.

Just make sure that you have evaluated their skills and know they are exactly capable of doing what you want to hire them for. It doesn't matter if they are family members to those who are already working for you but what they are going to be able to bring to your business is top priority.

If I access and evaluate the person and find out he is qualified with the skills I needed in someone I want to work for me, I will employ him without delay. I will not look at his kin being among my staff members because in work, it's everyone for himself.

So, even if such kind of person is your relative? Will you still hire him or her? I would also hire my own relative in case if the person is qualified enough. However, I think that there are many other things I may need to consider as well such as loyalty. Not many people might be that much loyal.

So, even if such kind of person is your relative? Will you still hire him or her? I would also hire my own relative in case if the person is qualified enough. However, I think that there are many other things I may need to consider as well such as loyalty. Not many people might be that much loyal.
If you read what I had given as a response well, you will know it's based on skills and abilities I'm interested if I'm employing anyone to work for me. I don't mind if their entire family worked me, if the person is qualified with the skills needed for the job, he's getting hired.

I believe that the most important thing is for you to hire those that are going to deliver when they are working for you because the productivity of your business is what comes first and that is something that can only be realised when you hire only those that can actually work very well to the success of a business.

If you read what I had given as a response well, you will know it's based on skills and abilities I'm interested if I'm employing anyone to work for me. I don't mind if their entire family worked me, if the person is qualified with the skills needed for the job, he's getting hired.

Well, it is good to hear that. I would also never mind if I hire a relative. In fact, I would be happy to help one of my relative. There are many people in here who prefer to hire their relatives because they know more about them and they may not be that much ready to trust a stranger.

Well, it is good to hear that. I would also never mind if I hire a relative. In fact, I would be happy to help one of my relative. There are many people in here who prefer to hire their relatives because they know more about them and they may not be that much ready to trust a stranger.
Yes, it's why I don't look their relationship they have with anyone to hire them. If I don't know them personally but their skills speak well for them, they have higher chance of being employed in my business.

Any business that doesn't make their top of priorities to hire workers that are going to give more to the success of their business project doesn't want to expand and grow their business within the shortest possible time. A business is not supposed to be stay 10 years before it can expand. It's the kind of workers that you have that's going to make that happen sooner than later.

Any business that doesn't make their top of priorities to hire workers that are going to give more to the success of their business project doesn't want to expand and grow their business within the shortest possible time. A business is not supposed to be stay 10 years before it can expand. It's the kind of workers that you have that's going to make that happen sooner than later.

There are many bosses who take businesses very seriously and it does not matter if they have hired a family member or some other person. I know of many people who hired their family members. However, they never compromised when it comes to job and work.

There are many bosses who take businesses very seriously and it does not matter if they have hired a family member or some other person. I know of many people who hired their family members. However, they never compromised when it comes to job and work.

What is necessary is for the family member who is hired to be very committed in doing his or her work and also having the right skill set that is going to make it easier for the person to work successfully without facing most challenging doing the work that they have been hired to do.

What is necessary is for the family member who is hired to be very committed in doing his or her work and also having the right skill set that is going to make it easier for the person to work successfully without facing most challenging doing the work that they have been hired to do.

Whether or not someone is a family member, it may not matter that much in many cases. However, there are many people who may expect their family members to perform well in many cases. They have really high expectations.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back