What's new

Would you ever consider starting your own freelance service?

There is no assurance that if the payday money they will get a lot of exposure that will make them successful. So growing organically may actually be the best option. There are various competitors like Fiverr and upwork.
Well , I don't know. That might be true but I don't see any disadvantage if they have to pay for advert because most times 90% of all adverts will usually work. All these things depends on their decision and arrangement. Competition really matters as you said.

Well , I don't know. That might be true but I don't see any disadvantage if they have to pay for advert because most times 90% of all adverts will usually work. All these things depends on their decision and arrangement. Competition really matters as you said.
Advertisement is just a 50/50 thing. They don't work 90% of the time. Growing organically is the best thing for them to do and they also need to push their awareness creation into various money-making platforms.

My wife has considered making her own in the sense that she would have a website where people would pay her for her services, exclusively. But the problem with this is that places like Fiverr exist and it makes it harder for independent freelancers to have their own space.

Advertisement is just a 50/50 thing. They don't work 90% of the time. Growing organically is the best thing for them to do and they also need to push their awareness creation into various money-making platforms.
You should not say that advertisement don't work 90% of the time . if advertisement does not work then a lot of social media and other platform won't be generating so much money through advert.

It is actually going to be a very good thing that I should have my own freelance business. I do not have the facilities yet but I am sure I will in the future

You should not say that advertisement don't work 90% of the time . if advertisement does not work then a lot of social media and other platform won't be generating so much money through advert.
what I mean in this context is advertising your freelancing platform. I know that advertisement works but it depends on what you are advertising. Some of the time you don't get the required results.

what I mean in this context is advertising your freelancing platform. I know that advertisement works but it depends on what you are advertising. Some of the time you don't get the required results.
Well , that may be true but sometimes if you are not getting your required result it is as a result of the fact that you are targeting the wrong location. And probably you are paying for a very low quality advertisement.

If I believe that I have the right skills in order to bring customers and then return them for a long time then starting an agency is definitely the best way to do. It is even going to show how credible you are.

Well , that may be true but sometimes if you are not getting your required result it is as a result of the fact that you are targeting the wrong location. And probably you are paying for a very low quality advertisement.
I know that targeting the right location is very important but in those kind of things you do not expect instant success. You can carry out the advertisement for over a year before you will be successful in bringing people to the platform.

I know that targeting the right location is very important but in those kind of things you do not expect instant success. You can carry out the advertisement for over a year before you will be successful in bringing people to the platform.
I don't know much though because I have never carried out a digital advertisement before to know how long it will take to see an effective result. I'm just wondering how some platform came into such a quick popularity than others.

I don't know much though because I have never carried out a digital advertisement before to know how long it will take to see an effective result. I'm just wondering how some platform came into such a quick popularity than others.
I don't think there is any platform that came out of nowhere and become very successful within some period of time. The only kind of platforms that those that are those who are into Ponzi scheme because a lot of people want quick money.

I don't think there is any platform that came out of nowhere and become very successful within some period of time. The only kind of platforms that those that are those who are into Ponzi scheme because a lot of people want quick money.
Well that may be true, I don't mean platform just coming out to start becoming popular within a period of one year, at least popularity of some platform has been observed after a period of two years or even less.

What's keeping not starting my own freelancing site is the lack of knowledge on how to go about it. Had it been I have the knowledge, long time ago I would started freelancing on my own.

Well that may be true, I don't mean platform just coming out to start becoming popular within a period of one year, at least popularity of some platform has been observed after a period of two years or even less.
One thing you need to observe about the freelancing space is that the availability of freelancers to sign up on the platform is not the problem but what really matters is the number of clients that will be able and willing to give people their jobs on the platform.

Starting a freelancing platform is not an easy thing to achieve because you have to go through a lot of processes and even if you have the opportunity of starting one , you will have to work hard before you can make money on it.

Starting a freelancing platform is not an easy thing to achieve because you have to go through a lot of processes and even if you have the opportunity of starting one , you will have to work hard before you can make money on it.
Probably, if you want to start a freelancing platform you must have a lot of money to spend on ads because you have to compete with platforms like fiverr and upwork. you also need to imply some people in the platform.

One thing you need to observe about the freelancing space is that the availability of freelancers to sign up on the platform is not the problem but what really matters is the number of clients that will be able and willing to give people their jobs on the platform.
It is not really on that. Most people with top rated stars on the platform are getting enough work to do . what matters depends on your rating that determines. In as much as there is enough workers in the platform , there is also enough buyers too

It is not really on that. Most people with top rated stars on the platform are getting enough work to do . what matters depends on your rating that determines. In as much as there is enough workers in the platform , there is also enough buyers too
I know your ratings is important but new freelancing platforms always lack jobs. Even when there are few members on the platform, they will still struggle to get jobs. That is why new freelancing platforms have to focus on getting clients instead of freelancers.

I know your ratings is important but new freelancing platforms always lack jobs. Even when there are few members on the platform, they will still struggle to get jobs. That is why new freelancing platforms have to focus on getting clients instead of freelancers.
Oh, I believe this is one of the challenge a lot of new freelancing platform will be experiencing. Wow I didn't know this and they really have to put a huge work to get the required client compared to the available numbers of workers.

Oh, I believe this is one of the challenge a lot of new freelancing platform will be experiencing. Wow I didn't know this and they really have to put a huge work to get the required client compared to the available numbers of workers.
Probably, some people will even be sceptical when giving jobs to those on the new financing platform. They will rather go to Fiverr or upwork that has proven freelancers and at the same time it is a proven platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back