What's new

Would you ever consider starting your own freelance service?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever start your own freelance services? I think it'd be cool to have my own site, where people can list what they're willing to do. Much like fiverr, but with a bit more freedom of course.

What is your thoughts on this. Would you make your own freelance site.

Would you ever start your own freelance services? I think it'd be cool to have my own site, where people can list what they're willing to do. Much like fiverr, but with a bit more freedom of course.

Why not? I would love to and had always wished to have one but the truth and main challenge is that it requires time and attention to make it grow.

I see freelancing as a full time job.

Well the lot of things I need to consider before becoming a freelance worker and one of the thing is the mode which i will be using in receiving the money I will be paid, i willalso consider a good marketing strategy to make sure that I am recognised in the freelance system,

Yes of course. Since am a writer, i get a lot of writing gigs from direct clients. Recently, i have been considering developing a site where i can enroll more writes and share the jobs with them. It is only that the cost of setting up such a system is too high. And paying them becomes a problem because of the issues with money sites like Paypal. But am still hopeful i will pull this one out.

I have never considered starting up my own freelance service but now that you have said it I will give it a consideration and I might even go into it full time if I am convinced that it is good and lucrative ways to make money online.

A freelancing site is not really clear to me. Is it a site that offers online services based on the list of the members? Do the members earn only from the projects that the site gets? One issue that may be a problem is when the clients needs a job done and after being done by the freelancer that the client would not pay. It is a foggy issue when it comes to quality of work.

Of course, there are several freelance services on the internet that have not seen the light of the day. but it is very possible to create your own freelance service but you must invest some money in promoting it.

It is a really good idea that is worth trying. It requires so much patience but it is definitely doable. A good freelancing platform will attract both job seekers and those offering the jobs.

If you start something of that nature it would really make sense. People are not finding it easy with Fiverr and would definitely seek out better alternatives.

Freelance job is good. Its because here you can earn doing the job you like the most. If you are a website developer you will get money for that and likewise people do the jobs they like. It gives motivation when you get paid for the job you like the most.

I don't really think that I am techy enough to want to start a freelancing website, I would rather sell contents on freelancing sites than working on owning one or except I know someone I can work with.

The issue here is not about starting a freelance job but the issue here is how you'll be able to attract people to do business with you and freelance sites like fiverr, the competition here is so fierce that you may not be able to win a single contracts here

It us a good thing to have your own freelance service, it gives you the opportunity to run your business the way you so wishes thereby generating more income to your pocket. Before you start your freelance service, you must have the resources to fund it and good content idea to keep the site up to date.

The issue here is not about starting a freelance job but the issue here is how you'll be able to attract people to do business with you and freelance sites like fiverr, the competition here is so fierce that you may not be able to win a single contracts here
You don't need to attract people. The companies will contact the sites and the workers will work in the site. Only thing is needed is the promotion of the site in various forums, if that done well then poeple will come automatically.

I would like to have my own freelance website because is very good to have freelance website, if one have money to run such business is very good.

I dont mind having one, if my business grows to that level or if i have the funds to startup, i would go for it. Freelance web sites are great places to find talents

I would really need to make mine freelance site where people can showcase what they good at doing and they could sell their skills as well. But hopefully is a what doing in the future I guess.

You don't need to attract people. The companies will contact the sites and the workers will work in the site. Only thing is needed is the promotion of the site in various forums, if that done well then poeple will come automatically.
people will come i know that because there are lot of people that have been coming to freelance site to look for who to work out a particular services to them but these people will just to go for people with the best rating and not for newbie, what will you do to gain the attention of people coming to seeks for workers.?

It is a really good idea that is worth trying. It requires so much patience but it is definitely doable. A good freelancing platform will attract both job seekers and those offering the jobs.
I've been there before and I can say that there is nothing so good as being a freelancer but the challenge is how gain the market ground and build the customers trust as a startup. This is what gives the highest joy and freedom.

I'm dreaming of having that someday since I saw this post but I know it will really cost a lot of money because I really need to create a lot of awareness in order for people to sign up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back