What's new

Would you ever consider starting your own freelance service?

Starting up your own business will be a good idea, but if you have all the necessary things I believe you can decide to start up your own business, you can earn a good amount of money.

Despite not having $1000, I am still working on some websites.
I'll start making a decent amount of money soon.
And I'm confident that if I work on this forum, I'll make $1,000 in a year.

Owning your own freelancing business is a fantastic thing since it offers you the freedom to manage it however you see fit and puts more money in your pocket. You need to have the funding in place for your freelance business before you launch it, as well as solid content ideas to keep the website current.

There is nothing wrong starting a freelance service but one funny thing which you need to know is that you must keep alot of money and as such I beleive that you will need someone who has been into the business to guide you runing a freelance website is profitable but you need to know the technical aspect of it

Would you ever start your own freelance services? I think it'd be cool to have my own site, where people can list what they're willing to do. Much like fiverr, but with a bit more freedom of course.

What is your thoughts on this. Would you make your own freelance site.
I would love to have my own freelancing website and I would create many facilities in it, like adding many payment methods that people from all over the world could use it.

To be honest, i wouldn't like to own my own freelancing site since i have little interest in freelancing. I would rather open another kind of website or a business.

Of course, there are several freelance services on the internet that have not seen the light of the day. but it is very possible to create your own freelance service but you must invest some money in promoting it.
Creating a freelance platform is quite expensive although is achievable but will depend on the budget you have made to acquire a freelance platform.it will also requires a lot of money from you in terms of setting up an advertisement to make it popular.

Creating a freelance platform is quite expensive although is achievable but will depend on the budget you have made to acquire a freelance platform.it will also requires a lot of money from you in terms of setting up an advertisement to make it popular.
Probably, I have seen a lot of freelancing platforms before that never saw the light of the day. I signed up on some of them some years back until today they have not really been popular. So it is actually not easy but it is very possible to succeed creating a freelancing platform.

Probably, I have seen a lot of freelancing platforms before that never saw the light of the day. I signed up on some of them some years back until today they have not really been popular. So it is actually not easy but it is very possible to succeed creating a freelancing platform.
They are not ready to engage in serious advertisement , most of the platforms I've come to understand is because of the advert I've seen about them on social media. This is what they should do.

They are not ready to engage in serious advertisement , most of the platforms I've come to understand is because of the advert I've seen about them on social media. This is what they should do.
Not all the platforms have the money to advertise. I think engaging in a serious marketing and advertisement may be a very good idea. You need to capture audience from top-tier countries.

There are many freelancing platforms on the internet. However, the main problem with them is that they do not have many jobs available on the the platform.

Not all the platforms have the money to advertise. I think engaging in a serious marketing and advertisement may be a very good idea. You need to capture audience from top-tier countries.
How much is the advertisement ? if they are able to generate money to build up such a wonderful platform why can't they just generate money for advertisement. I don't see this to be an excuse why they are not popular.

How much is the advertisement ? if they are able to generate money to build up such a wonderful platform why can't they just generate money for advertisement. I don't see this to be an excuse why they are not popular.
You need to understand that not everyone have the money to be advertising their platform in so many platforms. I actually saw that freelancing platform on a YouTube channel with over 500,000 subscribers.

You need to understand that not everyone have the money to be advertising their platform in so many platforms. I actually saw that freelancing platform on a YouTube channel with over 500,000 subscribers.
Well , people may not have the money to advertise their platform on the internet but the reality is that such platforms will always be hidden in the eyes of people who would have potentially join those platforms to make it more popular and progressive.

Well , people may not have the money to advertise their platform on the internet but the reality is that such platforms will always be hidden in the eyes of people who would have potentially join those platforms to make it more popular and progressive.
I think consistency is one of the major ways of making such platforms successful. If they can be consistent enough within sometime some people will begin to discover them.

I think consistency is one of the major ways of making such platforms successful. If they can be consistent enough within sometime some people will begin to discover them.
Well what is the need of keeping waiting for such a huge period of time when this is something you could pay money to get your popularity within a short period of time. In any case it depends on the management on the platform though.

Well what is the need of keeping waiting for such a huge period of time when this is something you could pay money to get your popularity within a short period of time. In any case it depends on the management on the platform though.
There is no assurance that if the payday money they will get a lot of exposure that will make them successful. So growing organically may actually be the best option. There are various competitors like Fiverr and upwork.

I have never considered starting up my own freelance service but now that you have said it I will give it a consideration and I might even go into it full time if I am convinced that it is good and lucrative ways to make money online.
It is really a very good passive way to make money online, if you are good at what you do, you can also make more than a passive income and it can become a main source of your income

What is keeping me up to now that I have never start freelancing is the lack of mentorship and prior knowledge of what freelancing is all about,I be glad to a mentorship here.

I have dedicated my time to focus on many other things, and as such starting a freelance platform requires a lot of energy and concentration which I'm not ready to offets now. I don't know of the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back