What's new

Would you ever consider starting your own freelance service?

I would make more research on how to state a freelancing platform of my own but I think it requires money because you need to do a lot of marketing and ads to people to know the platform.

I would make more research on how to state a freelancing platform of my own but I think it requires money because you need to do a lot of marketing and ads to people to know the platform.
Yeah, right. It requires so much skill in marketting. Plus you will have to use your own money to create the website then also pay for ads to promote it. That can be so much money and so you should be prepared.

Would you ever start your own freelance services? I think it'd be cool to have my own site, where people can list what they're willing to do. Much like fiverr, but with a bit more freedom of course.

What is your thoughts on this. Would you make your own freelance site.
Lol.... is there no freedom in fiver, have you tried upwork or freelancing.com although freelancing.com rules are to strict and can close your about.

Freelancing is one of my most passionate thing I'm very much interested to achieve,people that are freelance workers do make a lot of money from their services especially when they have trusted people to work for, it is the most profitable form of online business.

Yes for sure, its a very good and bold move practically it means you believe in youself and your ability enough to not doubt what you can offer either as a serice or not you are aware of your whot

I may definitely start one in the nearest future but I think I have to brainstorm on ideas that will attract a lot of people to the platform.

Starting a freelance platform will be very good but I'll prefer to start a faucet or gpt platform as it'll give me more interaction and conversion. It'll be easy to get visitors and members too.

I tried to start my own freelancing, but since I don't really have a digital skill I found it hard to make money. So I just focused on paid to post forums. I am trying to learn some skills I can monetize though.

It's a good idea if one can start a freelancing sites. You will just earn commission from the amount paid to those that are hired. It's a good business idea. I like to have one but to set up such website is highly demanding

Would you ever start your own freelance services? I think it'd be cool to have my own site, where people can list what they're willing to do. Much like fiverr, but with a bit more freedom of course.

What is your thoughts on this. Would you make your own freelance site.
Owning your own freelancing services where people will work for you and get paid is a dream come true but it takes a lot of effort , dedication and spending money to achieve that feat.

Freelancing service is part of the ways I want to earn money on the internet. I like it because it comes with more flexibility and you can work at your own time without any pressure. It also gives more chances to make money at will.

Starting my own freelancing service at the moment is not something I would consider doing for now. Maybe in the distant future. It will be a new experience for me when I eventually start one

I will definitely love to have my own freelance site to connect buyers and sellers. Freelancing has really helped me financially and mentally. If I was to have a freelance site where newbies won't have to labour excessively before getting gigs, a freelance site that tackles all the flaws top freelance sites live Fiverr and Upwork has, I'll definitely swoop for it.

It will be very hard to start a new freelance service at the moment because a lot of people who need freelancers are really obsessed with fiveer and upwork to work with. So it will be hard to go wide in the industry

Why not? I would love to and had always wished to have one but the truth and main challenge is that it requires time and attention to make it grow.

I see freelancing as a full time job.
You are very right to say that freelancing is a full-time job and the fact that you will need to learn some digital skills and perfect it before you can be able to make it freelancing makes it a very professional job that one will need to take very seriously as it is capable of paying you high amount of money for any job the on the platform.

Definitely, I would love to because I know the struggles I faced in trying to earn online. Only that the capital and equipments required are limiting factors; because come to face it, it's not an easy venture. But it will be definitely worth it because the options would be limited.
Another problem would be having an escrow to operate payments. Besides, it'll take a lot of brainstorming to put your ideas to reality

A freelancing site is not really clear to me. Is it a site that offers online services based on the list of the members? Do the members earn only from the projects that the site gets? One issue that may be a problem is when the clients needs a job done and after being done by the freelancer that the client would not pay. It is a foggy issue when it comes to quality of work.
I think a freelancing website is a website where by client that is people that have jobs that they could not do and they will want people that have the skills to do this work to do that for them converge with these people that have the skills and when this skilful people does this job the client will pay them for the work that they have done for them.

I have never consider being a freelancer despite the kind of peoples i see earning reasonable amount from it talk more of starting my own freelancer website.

I have always had plans of doing this but the problem remains that I still have not gotten the resources needed to be able to run the site successfully . Am also gathering experience from existing sites

you need to get a lot of customers and trust before you can be able to build your own freelancing platform but I think it is quite profitable and competitive.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back