What's new

Would you ever consider starting your own freelance service?

That gonna cost lots of money, bit if its my dream and destiny to create a freelancing site like fiverr or upwork in the future I'll simply embrace it.

people will come i know that because there are lot of people that have been coming to freelance site to look for who to work out a particular services to them but these people will just to go for people with the best rating and not for newbie, what will you do to gain the attention of people coming to seeks for workers.?
There is no shortage of workers. Only thing is required is the publishers or employers. It is actually very hard to find publishers these days. Already they are tied up with other sites for their working needs.

It's a good thing that out have plan of launching such type platform. But it is not something that is easy to establish because it will require a lot of pre knowledge on how such type website works to go into it

There is no shortage of workers. Only thing is required is the publishers or employers. It is actually very hard to find publishers these days. Already they are tied up with other sites for their working needs.
okay ,what are you are trying to say is that if I can work to become a publisher on a lot of things ,do you think that I will actually make a lot of money from it because I was thinking of becoming a copywriter and to work for freelance site ,what do you suggest.

Well, if I ever have a huge client database, then I will sure start my own freelancing company and hire talented freelancers to do the job. I am myself niot a qualified or professional writer, so I would hire people for my company and pay them well.

okay ,what are you are trying to say is that if I can work to become a publisher on a lot of things ,do you think that I will actually make a lot of money from it because I was thinking of becoming a copywriter and to work for freelance site ,what do you suggest.
That's what I had commented. The workers quantity in online sites is too many. You can find worker very easily, but it is hard to find any suitable employer for your task.

Freelance job is good. Its because here you can earn doing the job you like the most. If you are a website developer you will get money for that and likewise people do the jobs they like. It gives motivation when you get paid for the job you like the most.
There is no internet business that can be compared to freelancing service. It is the surest way of making money online because you will be making money based on the contract agreement between you and your client. I wouldn't mind starting one if I have the opportunity.

That's what I had commented. The workers quantity in online sites is too many. You can find worker very easily, but it is hard to find any suitable employer for your task.
it is not difficult but sometimes you might believe that is difficult and I think the the reason you think is difficult is because maybe you are not doing the best and quality work because no matter how it is that is always the most important thing people will be looking for from you.

To be factual, I don't knie how to even start up a freelancing service but if I am taught how it worksx I can venture into it because I even like freelancing personally. And I won't mind dabbling into it.

It's not a bad thought honestly but it would take lots of effort and money no doubt because to successfully set up and run it won't be easy also there is also the part of freelancers working there which would take trust

Would you ever start your own freelance services? I think it'd be cool to have my own site, where people can list what they're willing to do. Much like fiverr, but with a bit more freedom of course.

What is your thoughts on this. Would you make your own freelance site.
starting a Freelancing services where people can come, frequent and list all the skills they have to offer is an amazing thought because freelancing sites is one of the best website out there but its not just easy as it seems .

it is not difficult but sometimes you might believe that is difficult and I think the the reason you think is difficult is because maybe you are not doing the best and quality work because no matter how it is that is always the most important thing people will be looking for from you.
Yes. Sometimes if your skills are good, you can surely get some buiness deals. But what I am saying is that the competition outside is very high, you need to be best in order to earn your due credit.

Yes. Sometimes if your skills are good, you can surely get some buiness deals. But what I am saying is that the competition outside is very high, you need to be best in order to earn your due credit.
Yes the competition is so high, if you re thinking of succeeding, you must be very smart ,a lot of people are doing their job for people in exchange for rating on those sites,this is what can actually help you in your journey because when your rating is good people will always come for you.

I'm dreaming of having that someday since I saw this post but I know it will really cost a lot of money because I really need to create a lot of awareness in order for people to sign up.
it is a good idea I need dream come true to start up your own freelance online business one day, yes I have this dream and I know it will come true someday.

I don't see anything wrong with it yes I can start a freelance service but because of the time issue in my offline responsibility I may not be able to engage myself so much on freelance service. I Only stick to paid to post it for now

I don't see anything wrong with it yes I can start a freelance service but because of the time issue in my offline responsibility I may not be able to engage myself so much on freelance service. I Only stick to paid to post it for now
Doing freelancing job, you will need dedicated time. If you already have other jobs to do, it is better to avoid freelancing, the projects of freelancing jobs may take longer time and involvement.

Doing freelancing job, you will need dedicated time. If you already have other jobs to do, it is better to avoid freelancing, the projects of freelancing jobs may take longer time and involvement.
it depends on the type of freelance work I am doing because there are some you can actually do on spare time, if I am thinking of becoming a freelancer i will register on a freelance sites like fiverr and freelancer. They are the best to try.

Would you ever start your own freelance services? I think it'd be cool to have my own site, where people can list what they're willing to do. Much like fiverr, but with a bit more freedom of course.

What is your thoughts on this. Would you make your own freelance site.
If I had the means and the resources that I need to start up a freelancing website then I will gladly start it up because I have always wanted to register on a freelance website where I can be working and making some good money online.

Would you at any point start your own independent administrations? I think it'd be cool to have my own site, where individuals can list what they're willing to do. Similar as fiverr, yet with a smidgen more opportunity obviously.

What is your considerations on this. Would you make your own independent site.

Yeah, sure I think this is a very good way to scale up your freelancing gigs and also help create a brand for yourself. It gives you an extra edge over others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back