What's new

Would still be active in less than $1 monthly platforms?

I don't think I can be active anymore in sites pay me less than a dollar in a month. Especially now that I already know sites that I can even earn $10 or more monthly. I better dedicate my time and effort to such sites.

Definitely not worth it, not worth the time spent and the efforts put in coupled with the data that apparently are getting wasted because the returns are too small to make a difference

I doubt their existence but even there are then that is very unfair and no one should even be there in the first place because the amount is way too small.

Not worth it ,You're better off looking for a platform that pays you higher than there, 1 $ is a small value for 1 month
I cannot be active in any sites that pay less than $1 in a month that is just a waste of data and waste of time I have to look for other better site to work the remaining there

These days I am on a limited earning sites and the sites where I am active offers me to earn at least $20 per month. I will not join a site where I can earn less than $1.

Like you rightly said, life has developed pass that stage, I don't see any reason why someone would be toiling on such a platform in this mordern age.

Lol, that will be a slave job, even those whose currency trail USD for 2000/$1 can't still do that for one month, cos their is every chance for them to pay charges to take the fund, which might see them losing half of it.

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

Would you still be active on those one month one dollar platforms?
You are so right. Back then, the toiling was great but the reward so small and because it was dollars, many couldn't see how exploitative it was. Thankfully, there are better options to earn now.

Definitely not worth it, not worth the time spent and the efforts put in coupled with the data that apparently are getting wasted because the returns are too small to make a difference

Seriously, how can a website be set up to pay those who invested their time and effort working on the website for a month just one dollar? Will the website owner accept such work?

You are so right. Back then, the toiling was great but the reward so small and because it was dollars, many couldn't see how exploitative it was. Thankfully, there are better options to earn now.
Yes we saw potentials in it because it was in dollars so we loved the feeling of earning in dollars. It was a lofty ambition then. Me and my friends would buy internet time and work in paid to click platforms. We couldn't even earn $1 a month after everything.

Seriously how can anyone remember that has a lot of responsibility to take care of the very willing to work in any online platform or even offline platform that will pay him less than $1 in a day talk more of in a month.

Of course i will not because those kind site doesn't worth even trying talk more of staying to earn with what is $1 will do to you in a month.

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

I agree with you. I have also experienced that myself. I have joined almost every thing about online money making and at the end of the month there's only one dollar that I have earned.

It depends , if it is like the website is paying $1 monthly , with user spending less than a minute everyday in the website , then I may give it a try because it doesn't waste much time. Because each and every dollar counts in online earning.

Making $1 in a month is a total waste of the time. The money is no where near the monthly data subscription, not to talk of the time and effort wasted. Some PTC sites will even tell you to pay certain amounts for membership upgrade. You will be forced to upgrade because you needed to make something worthwhile.

Though I have never seen a platform that is promising to pay that low payment but even if there is I don't think I'm even going to consider them because it is just a waste of time.

I can't do busines or work with any sites that pay $1 monthly because its a total waste of time , effort and resources , I spent at least $4 data monthly for my online work.

A dollar a month will be a total waste of time. I wouldn't want to waste my time on something that didn't even pay for my data subscription. I will rather be playing games and watching movies than warming one dollar a month.

Yes we saw potentials in it because it was in dollars so we loved the feeling of earning in dollars. It was a lofty ambition then. Me and my friends would buy internet time and work in paid to click platforms. We couldn't even earn $1 a month after everything.
That was just it. Looking back now, it is easy to see how wasteful it was and even running at losses to earn such meagre amount. Those PTC sites were the worst.

I agree with you. I have also experienced that myself. I have joined almost every thing about online money making and at the end of the month there's only one dollar that I have earned.
Yes that was the period when one's email will be filled with junks. Inbox dollars then will flood my email with promotional offers. I get 10+ messages daily which is bad. Even with that,we couldn't still earn $1 monthly.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back