What's new

Would still be active in less than $1 monthly platforms?

A lot of people find it very difficult to work on website that pay only $1 in a day then someone is talking about working in a website that pays only $1 in a month. I would be a very mad man to do some kind of work.

Sticking with a $1 a month earning platforms is a total waste of time and resources. The amount of time dedicated to such site to make just $1 can be used to do something meaningful offline that will pay above $1 in day. The amount that you will spend on data is even more than what you will earn in a month.

Apart from the information I gather from this particular website, I don't think I be able to return to a website that cannot pay you up to $1 every month.

It is believe and also advisable that anything that a man sees it does not earned him profit the best option is to avoid or quit. so to me I can continue to waste my time and resources when I know there are good number of platforms which can pays me better so I quit.

Personally nothing will make me to keep on working on such websites where I can only earn as low as $1 in a month it is not a visible work for me to do

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

Would you still be active on those one month one dollar platforms?
I wouldn't mind if someone paying a buck if the engagement is very little. If I have to spent only a few minutes a day and then after one month I get 1 buck it is still okay for me. But doing too much work for just $1 is a fool's choice.

Why would I waist my my time on a $1 monthly platform when they are not really giving me value for my time? I won't even even try that

I can only be willing to work on that kind of site simply because I love working on that side or I love being active and outside and not because of the money

I can only be willing to work on that kind of site simply because I love working on that side or I love being active and outside and not because of the money
Well yeah , if you enjoy working on any site , you wont think of how much you are earning , may it be $1 or $10 per month. But to be serious in earning , one should avoid such low paying sites.

Personally I don't think there is anything that any human being can be able to tell me that will make me to work on a website that pays me only in misery $1 in a day no it's not possible I cannot do that kind of work.

I would pick from your last paragraph where you said that there are more websites that pay more substantial amount than those rigorous sites, so why would I waste my time when I could earn more?

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

Would you still be active on those one month one dollar platforms?
I have made up my mind to stop frequenting the platform that doesnt give me at least $1 weekly, I am always at the loosing end because I ended up loosing my data and stress towards working and earning nothing.

I have made up my mind to stop frequenting the platform that doesnt give me at least $1 weekly, I am always at the loosing end because I ended up loosing my data and stress towards working and earning nothing.
Personally I cannot work for any website that pays me $1 in a week how is that possible for me to be any $1 in a week so that means in a month I'll be earning $4 in a month I cannot do that

Personally I cannot work for any website that pays me $1 in a week how is that possible for me to be any $1 in a week so that means in a month I'll be earning $4 in a month I cannot do that
Before I start my offline business , I am confidently earning around $5 weekly here on bizdustry while earning at least $3 - $4 also weekly in the other sites, it's better to have just two stable income sites than having 100 useless site.

As a newbie, I would have been impressed with even $1 earnings. But now things have changed. Now, due to inflation the price of commodities have increased. What we can buy wih $1 five years ago, is now $5. So our earning should also increase according to this.

As first payout experience as begineer you would stay until reach payout then you leave platform because time is money and time spent there could be spent in another activity more rentable and you know 1 $ per month couldn't satisfy many purchases you cannot ever make an investment with 1 $ in any site.

I might still be active but not as active as before, in other words, i would just consider that as a side gig that i can do once in awhile, why i face more productive sites.

I might still be active but not as active as before, in other words, i would just consider that as a side gig that i can do once in awhile, why i face more productive sites.
especially if it is a PTC site or rewarding for click as you may know serious opportunities advertised on this PTC site like serious platform of trading or something like that.

Making a dollar a month seems like a waste of time now if you ask me, the resources expended during that month alone is probably more than the one dollar to be earned for example data

Making a dollar a month seems like a waste of time now if you ask me, the resources expended during that month alone is probably more than the one dollar to be earned for example data
Most of workers on this platform are begineer and has no information previously about high paying platform so he/she wants to make a little cash from this kind of platform but this begineer phase will disappear once earner discover higher paying task so he/she will leave platform even he/she doesn't attempt the payout.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back