What's new

Would still be active in less than $1 monthly platforms?

That was total slavery back then, to.work tirelessly, consuming my data just to click on worthless telegram bots to earn just $1 a month.

Slavery is even better than this kind of scenario painted here. You work for a platform to get or receive less than $1 at the end of the month? Who does that really?

It really depends on whether I was interested in what the content of the site was. I probably don't earn a dollar a month on many of the sites I work on but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy them. I don't keep a record of what I earn on most of them but apart from Serpclix I probably don't earn that much in a month.

Yes, I would be still active in such platforms because right now I desperately need money and this is a harsh reality. However, if the website demands me to spend several hours to earn a single dollar, then I will be the first one to leave the website. Right now Bizdustry is the BEST LEGIT platform to earn and I easily earn $1 in a day working for two hours in here, so Bizdustry is definitely worth spending your time.

Slavery is even better than this kind of scenario painted here. You work for a platform to get or receive less than $1 at the end of the month? Who does that really?
You are correct. $1 per month is insane. But it may be because the conversion rate is too high. In some poor countries, family can live the whole month by having $5 only.

It depends on whether the tasks are interesting to me or not, whether the site is interesting or not, and how much time I have to spend to make $1 on the site

When I was new, I was using a lot of platforms where I could hardly earn $1 per month. But these days, I need to earn at east $15 per month to start working on the site.

If I am having platforms paying me a dollar per day as many as are available now, why on earth will I go back and toil for a one dollar per month platform? Except there is something other than the pay on that platform for me

Although, money is money is not everything but is a sure motivator to do anything, if we accept the truth so the amount I make from something would most definitely determine how I focus on it

Although, money is money is not everything but is a sure motivator to do anything, if we accept the truth so the amount I make from something would most definitely determine how I focus on it
I agree money is not everything and the fact that money is also very important but when you come to you starting on any venture money shouldn't be your motivating factor but for the fact that the organisation or venture should run smoothly should be your goal and before you know it, money would come as a bonus.

I agree money is not everything and the fact that money is also very important but when you come to you starting on any venture money shouldn't be your motivating factor but for the fact that the organisation or venture should run smoothly should be your goal and before you know it, money would come as a bonus.
I also think that apart from running the business smoothly being the goal of a business the market should also be a good factor as it is when you solve issues you make money from it.

I also think that apart from running the business smoothly being the goal of a business the market should also be a good factor as it is when you solve issues you make money from it.
A business that is running smoothly will definitely been making good sales in the market so we are basically talking about the same thing just that, you went to pick out a particular section of a business but I'm talking about the overall general health of the Business when I made mention of the business running smoothly.

If forums is paying $1 per month, and whst I'm learning is helpful in my career development I'll stick around it. But it wouldn't be as an active member.

A business that is running smoothly will definitely been making good sales in the market so we are basically talking about the same thing just that, you went to pick out a particular section of a business but I'm talking about the overall general health of the Business when I made mention of the business running smoothly.
Yeah, I picked out a particular part of the whole because I feel that is the most important part of the whole, the market would generate the revenue for the business because what would be the need for a healthy business without customers.

Yeah, I picked out a particular part of the whole because I feel that is the most important part of the whole, the market would generate the revenue for the business because what would be the need for a healthy business without customers.
Well it's nice that we both agreed that the market is very important for any business success without the market I don't think that any business can become successful.

The cost of living now can not be compared with the cost of living as it is higher now than before so one would also want to earn a decent earning to be able to meet up responsibilities. So I may not work for a platform that will earn me just $1 monthly. That is just my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

The cost of living now can not be compared with the cost of living as it is higher now than before so one would also want to earn a decent earning to be able to meet up responsibilities. So I may not work for a platform that will earn me just $1 monthly. That is just my opinion.

Well it's nice that we both agreed that the market is very important for any business success without the market I don't think that any business can become successful.
Glad we're on same page, we have to know that before going in a business before you even venture into it to know that the market has a demand for the product or service to be produced.

It depends on whether the tasks are interesting to me or not, whether the site is interesting or not, and how much time I have to spend to make $1 on the site
If you are working online just for fun, you may join $1 site but if you are here becuase you wan to make money, do not bother with low erning site, it is just a waste of time

You are perhaps correct. I started online as a fun but now how much I can make is my ma concern therefore I am tryng to work on sites where I cam earn better.

If my purpose for being in that platform was for the work I am doing there and not because it gives me value, I'll never consider working for such an amount for a whole month

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back