What's new

Would still be active in less than $1 monthly platforms?

Not worth it ,You're better off looking for a platform that pays you higher than there, 1 $ is a small value for 1 month
Earning just one dollar at the every month end in a websites is not wasting you time and effort for, thatsbthe reao why i left most of the online faucet site and also many paid to click.

Paid to click have problems with high minimum withdrawal and faucets have issue with low payout rates , ptc sites as well pay low but better than faucets. So , it's clearly a waste of time earning from faucets or ptc sites as it doesn't add any real money to the pocket.
Earning just one dollar at the every month end in a websites is not wasting you time and effort for, thatsbthe reao why i left most of the online faucet site and also many paid to click.

No i will not even though I'm not in forums for that but the fact that I'm in it and i buy data to post on the forums then i see no reason why i will continue.

Yes we saw potentials in it because it was in dollars so we loved the feeling of earning in dollars. It was a lofty ambition then. Me and my friends would buy internet time and work in paid to click platforms. We couldn't even earn $1 a month after everything.
Lol, but the drive to earn in dollars keeps you and your friends going. It happened to me with Cryptocurrency. I spend more than N500 airtime to play bling games just to earn few cents.

Personal I'm not really sure any website that would say they will be paying in $1 to their members on monthly basis will never survive because a lot of them will definitely move out from the website.

There will be absolutely no need for me to still be posting on that forum because I will be earning less than the amount that I am spending on mobile data every month.

Who would really be that person that will be active on a platform that will be paying him or her less than a dollar after thirty days working on such platforms. You choose to work on platforms in order to get paid and one decides to waist your precious time

Lol, but the drive to earn in dollars keeps you and your friends going. It happened to me with Cryptocurrency. I spend more than N500 airtime to play bling games just to earn few cents.
Hahaha, many things happened and most of us were victims at one certain time. What about faucets that make you active spending time and data online? I don't think I earned something tangible from them.

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

Would you still be active on those one month one dollar platforms?
I would never be active on any platform that pays $1.00 per month.
I found a platform that pays $1.00 per minute. 😏🍂🍃🍂🍃

We spend our time and energy every day on the internet seeking for a living and you still think it might be worth anybody's time to be in such type of platform in a month?

Even if I'm too obsessed with the platform I don't see myself doing that juts because of the fact that it won't make any sense wasting my data on a platform and make that low amount of money

I would never be active on any platform that pays $1.00 per month.
I found a platform that pays $1.00 per minute. 😏🍂🍃🍂🍃
$1 a minute? Hope you're not pulling my legs? Kindly tell us about the platform please. Even if it requires us to work for just 2 minutes a day,no problem. It's good to have these sites around.

Working on $1 earning platforms in month is a total water of time. It is better you work with them for free. The internet data I used in a week working on ptp is $3 how will I survive when I earn just $1 a month.

Hahaha, many things happened and most of us were victims at one certain time. What about faucets that make you active spending time and data online? I don't think I earned something tangible from them.
Lol, that's all story we'll tell our children in the future. Faucets are simply another one I tried a lot only earned from cointiply and few others.

Only a new newbies of online earnings can tolerate that but everyone with experience of earning online can not even of continuing with such site.

$1 a minute? Hope you're not pulling my legs? Kindly tell us about the platform please. Even if it requires us to work for just 2 minutes a day,no problem. It's good to have these sites around.
I would never lie about money.
No, this job isn’t an open platform for everyone. It’s just for girls, and nooo it’s not some swanky nudes exchange site or anything like that. It’s an exclusive site and they’re only looking for Playboy-quality type girls. I sent in an application + some pics and I’m beyond honored that they chose me. I don’t have all the right equipment yet to do the job + I need a new cell phone with a working # but I will have all of that after my birthday.
I start in the Fall. I can’t believe it.

🙂🙂🙂🍃🍂$$$

Lol, that's all story we'll tell our children in the future. Faucets are simply another one I tried a lot only earned from cointiply and few others.
Yes,it's one of the stories of our lives that's worth sharing. I wasn't lucky with faucets anyway, was a waste of time.
I would never lie about money.
No, this job isn’t an open platform for everyone. It’s just for girls, and nooo it’s not some swanky nudes exchange site or anything like that. It’s an exclusive site and they’re only looking for Playboy-quality type girls. I sent in an application + some pics and I’m beyond honored that they chose me. I don’t have all the right equipment yet to do the job + I need a new cell phone with a working # but I will have all of that after my birthday.
I start in the Fall. I can’t believe it.

🙂🙂🙂🍃🍂$$$
Ok,congrats! Lucky you. I'm not a girl anyway. I think they'll require you to do some adverts or online rep for some brands, that's a guess. Wish you well in your new found job.

No I will not be active in a less than one dollar a month platform. It were better that I was not paid at all than to be paid a dollar at the end of each month. I mean, what is the meaning of that really?

Yes,it's one of the stories of our lives that's worth sharing. I wasn't lucky with faucets anyway, was a waste of time.
Lol, that's then, it wasn't income generating cos one can't buy any reasonable thing via the faucet, but such experience pushed me on till now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back