What's new

Would still be active in less than $1 monthly platforms?

gammarays

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

Would you still be active on those one month one dollar platforms?

Back then as newbies even till this moment . We were obsessed with any platform that can pay us in US dollars even though it's just $1. We would spend our time and effort even buying data for those platforms or telegram bots clicking ads,reading emails and doing other tasks. At the end of the month, we hardly earn $1 for our toiling and we will be banned for any slightest mistake!. Maybe $1 was seen as a huge sum.
Fast forward to today,we're exposed to better paying platforms where we can even earn $1 or more daily.

No ! This sites are just lose on data and time. I never wont use them. Better is to write on forums or doing micro jobs but for a dollar monthly.. No chance

$1 a month is just a waste of energy and time ..i don't think there are forum that pays one dollar per month..I won't even branch the site

No ! This sites are just lose on data and time. I never wont use them. Better is to write on forums or doing micro jobs but for a dollar monthly.. No chance
Yes, we've passed that stage and we aren't going back. My benchmark for any platform now is $0.5 daily. Anything below is a turn off for me.

I just heard that if working on a forum only earns 1 dollar per month you seem to be losing money and I myself have never experienced anything like that

I just heard that if working on a forum only earns 1 dollar per month you seem to be losing money and I myself have never experienced anything like that
. yes, I also feel that it is very disadvantageous that the cost of purchasing data is not proportional to income

What if you only had to do one click a month to earn 1$ and you have 100 platforms to click only once, would it be worthy then ?

If any platforms doesn't guarantee you up to $2 per day then it doesn't worth your data and time. That's the main reason why I love BizDustry platform. So far you're not going against the rules more than $1 is sure for you

The time, the data, the energy. It is not worth $1 per month. I would rather use that data to learn a digital skill.

I won't try that ok? $1 one month it doesn't make sense at all it's not healthy dear it's better I Chanel my energy on something else

hello, no, it is preferable to invest your time here, you get more money and knowledge.

Yes I have left the majority of them but I still work on sum , I wait only to withdraw and left them all .

Now that I have the opportunity to generate $ 1 or more per day on this platform, staying active on other less profitable platforms would take away valuable time, so no, I would not remain active on other platforms

Now that I have the opportunity to generate $ 1 or more per day on this platform, staying active on other less profitable platforms would take away valuable time, so no, I would not remain active on other platforms
Yes,that's the goal. Nobody would love to waste precious time and resources on unprofitable ventures these days. Information is power! Good we're getting better paying platforms these days.

Definitely No. I mean it's the least I see myself participate in. $1 for jobs that probably would take 30mins to 1hr to complete. Wasting your time and efforts in it isn't worth it.

Writing for a dollar is off point. I love to write and give out information.
But when it turns to payment, nope I can't do that for $1/month.
That will devalue my efforts.

Not worth it ,You're better off looking for a platform that pays you higher than there, 1 $ is a small value for 1 month

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back