What's new

Would still be active in less than $1 monthly platforms?

I get my livelihood online from the activities and actions I engage myself in everyday. Would I now be this jobless to make myself work for a platform for such type pay in a month?

You made me smile and remember when I'll work on survey sites just to earn $10 in a month and I'll be so happy that I've earned online. Truth is now, anything that's paying less than $10 a week, I'll not be found there. I've grown more than that now

Yes,it's one of the stories of our lives that's worth sharing. I wasn't lucky with faucets anyway, was a waste of time.

Ok,congrats! Lucky you. I'm not a girl anyway. I think they'll require you to do some adverts or online rep for some brands, that's a guess. Wish you well in your new found jo
Yes,it's one of the stories of our lives that's worth sharing. I wasn't lucky with faucets anyway, was a waste of time.

Ok,congrats! Lucky you. I'm not a girl anyway. I think they'll require you to do some adverts or online rep for some brands, that's a guess. Wish you well in your new found job.
Thank you so much 💖💖

Lol, that's then, it wasn't income generating cos one can't buy any reasonable thing via the faucet, but such experience pushed me on till now.
Yes the experience was worthwhile I would say because it helped teach me about earning online and I got to know other platforms too. It's good to get that experience.

Yes the experience was worthwhile I would say because it helped teach me about earning online and I got to know other platforms too. It's good to get that experience.
That's fantastic experience it brought to you dear. It drew the enthusiasm to you to keep the going when it comes to earning more online.

To be sincere with my self I feel I am already exposed to platforms that pay reasonable amount of money than subjecting to a site that would pay one dollar, that's popostrous!

Seriously as far as I'm concerned there is only one thing that will make me to stay have time to work on such a website and is definitely going to be only my passion and love for that website because the pay is not worth it.

I have done this yes, but would I do it now that I'm older aw hel to the no. It was some gaming site and all I had to do was stay a member for a year and get at least one ref. They did pay tho.

I don't think I would be active on the platform that pays $1 in a month because that amount of money is small. Except I get information from the site, I won't try it.

Laughs, the money is poor, but no one would believe I still manage such low amount via cointiply monthly due to other earning options eluding me due to demographic issue.

Write your reply...not worth it, your better off looking for a platform that pays you higher than there 1$is a small amount for a month I can't

I don't think I would be active on the platform that pays $1 in a month because that amount of money is small. Except I get information from the site, I won't try it.
Yeah, $1 monthly is too small. You are supposed to be earning that amount daily. It will be a waste of your time if you are doing so much work and only end up earning $1 that month.

It's of no value. Even if a gun is pointed to my head, I cannot work online for $1 a month, that's a total disaster and daylight mental slavery!

$1 Is Not enough for a data subscription that will last me for a few days not to talk of a month. There is no way I am going to remain on the websites that pay me $1 in a month. I would rather work offline because I can make more than $1 in a day offline.

$1 Is Not enough for a data subscription that will last me for a few days not to talk of a month. There is no way I am going to remain on the websites that pay me $1 in a month. I would rather work offline because I can make more than $1 in a day offline.
I dont think there are site that pays less a month to $1 even some ptc site offer good rate per click so you will definately make more than a dollar a month from it,for me if its mandatory that such amount of money will only be made in a site for the whole month then I wont work on that website I rather continue posting here

Nowadays I value my time spent in working more than the money I earn. So yeah I won't continue to work in those sites that pay even $5 monthly. I would only stick on to the sites paying $20+ monthly , though it can consume more time.

$1 a month is a ridiculous price anyone can offer you online. I would rather engage in virtual assistant. I would not stay on a website that pay me $1 a month. The least you can make as a virtual assistant on one job is $5. And some of those jobs don't take up to 5 minutes to finish.

Definitely, i won't. if it were less than 1usd per day, i am very much ok with such since i would combine that with earnings from other sources. 1usd monthly is a real waste of time, the owners of such platforms are only after cheap traffic, this is why reading reviews and viewing payment proofs are very important before joining any program

Did you just say $1 in a month? It is very small, I don't anyone in his or right right senses would even try it. It is total waste of time and resources.

We appreciate platform like bizdustry for the opportunity to earn while learning and interacting at the same time.

$1 a month is a complete waste of time and energy... There aren't any forums that pay one dollar a month, as far as I know. I'm not even going to branch the site.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back