What's new

Would it be a risk to invest in anything Elon Musk is doing?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Elon Musk is a billionaire, but I don't know if I would invest in anything he's involved with. Not after he has said he'd do so many things, and then never delivered on them. Yeah he has a decent ISP in Star Link I think it is, but even that isn't enough to make me like the guy.

But, is there any worth in investing in Elon Musk ventures and anything else the guy is attempting to do? Or is it too risky with his track record?

I think risking an investment in anything Elon Musk is involved in would be a bad move, to be honest at the moment. I know he has lost a lot of money himself and a lot of his ideas and promises never came to anything either which tells me he is not one of the more trustworthy people to risk investing in at all as you may end up seeing more of a loss than any kind of gain. His track record now especially after Twitter is not a good look now at all. I would hate to take a chance and lose so much.

Elon Musk has become infamous in a way online. Everyone is complaining about most of the things he does. Everyone was so mad at him for firing former Twitter employees. The he is responsible for losses that people faced when he would influence the price of certain crypto currencies like digecoin. It is best not to risk investing in things associated with him.

It would be worth it, but with an amount of money you think you can afford to lose. I missed on his doge induced rally, but I've noticed that he has a way of making everything he's involved in make profits.

It would be worth it, but with an amount of money you think you can afford to lose. I missed on his doge induced rally, but I've noticed that he has a way of making everything he's involved in make profits.
Yeah, I also missed the pump he made for Dogecoin. But now, I wouldn't invest in anything he is doing. This is because it seems he has started getting so many haters since the Twitter purchase. With such negative and positive vibes, his influence could go either way.

I will never follow influencers like Elon Musk because if something works for them it may not work for you instead try your own ideas and do researches before starting something.

Musk is an entrepreneur. If you check the history of Musk's projects, he has never failed. He has not only invested in sustainable projects like satellite internet and electric cars and reusable rockets but also in futurist projects.

investing in anything elon musk is doing definitely come with some volume of risk but i believe it is worth the risk that is if you have enough capital to invest on the project.

investing in anything elon musk is doing definitely come with some volume of risk but i believe it is worth the risk that is if you have enough capital to invest on the project.
Look at Tesla! It is one of the high-value stocks. Tesla stocks are pricer than Apple or Microsoft stocks. Musk co-created paypal and then later sold his stocks, look at paypal now.

Elon musk is doing it all for business. There was a time he was hyping dogecoin as well so that people can invest in it. He caused the price to skyrocket.

All investments are risk potentials. So investing in them carry a lots of risk. So it is not only when you invest on whatever Elon Musk is investing that carry only risks.
It is a total risk to invest your money on anything Elon Musk is doing. No one knows how perfect Elon is in his calculations. The fact that he is celeb does not make him perfect in investments.

Last edited:
Investment is all about making a better profit in return , another's nothing bad in investing in Elon Musk business , though some individual don't like anything Elon musk invested on .

I would actually say that the real question is going to be if someone is going to have enough money to be able to invest in what Musk is doing. This is because he is a very smart entrepreneur and most of his projects are worth billions of dollars. I am sure it is not everybody that can be able to afford to invest in his projects.

I would actually say that the real question is going to be if someone is going to have enough money to be able to invest in what Musk is doing. This is because he is a very smart entrepreneur and most of his projects are worth billions of dollars. I am sure it is not everybody that can be able to afford to invest in his projects.

Just because Elon Musk is involved in a project, that does not necessarily mean that such kind of project would necessarily gain success. However, Elon Musk still has much influence over cryptocurrency market and this means that investors who invested money in Dogecoin might be at some advantage.

Just because Elon Musk is involved in a project, that does not necessarily mean that such kind of project would necessarily gain success. However, Elon Musk still has much influence over cryptocurrency market and this means that investors who invested money in Dogecoin might be at some advantage.

A lot of people who invested in the cryptocurrency Dogecoin are still waiting for him to be able to influence the coin in order for it to increase it worth. This is so that they are going to make profit from it. I am equally waiting for him to do something about it as well.

Elon Musk is a billionaire, but I don't know if I would invest in anything he's involved with. Not after he has said he'd do so many things, and then never delivered on them. Yeah he has a decent ISP in Star Link I think it is, but even that isn't enough to make me like the guy.

But, is there any worth in investing in Elon Musk ventures and anything else the guy is attempting to do? Or is it too risky with his track record?

Well, just because Elon Musk has started a project, this does not automatically means that every thing that he does would turn our to be profitable. Many big and popular businessmen start projects that do not turn out to be profitable at all in the end.

Elon musk is doing it all for business. There was a time he was hyping dogecoin as well so that people can invest in it. He caused the price to skyrocket.

Yeah, that's very correct. I was actually among the people who invested in Dogecoin as a result of the spikes from Elon Musk. He actually added to what what made Bitcoin fall so hard when he pull his investment in Bitcoin. When he bought Twitter, I still bought Dogecoin waiting for when he's going to make it go bullish again.

Yeah, that's very correct. I was actually among the people who invested in Dogecoin as a result of the spikes from Elon Musk. He actually added to what what made Bitcoin fall so hard when he pull his investment in Bitcoin. When he bought Twitter, I still bought Dogecoin waiting for when he's going to make it go bullish again.
If you copy what Elon Musk does it can become a double-edged sword, at first you can earn profit if you do what he does, but if you do not sell on time all your profits will go away, he pumps everything with news and FOMO, but then everything returns to its place, I think it can be a good strategy to copy his steps, But you have to be smart and sell fast before it all goes down the drain.

In fact when the first news broke that Elon was going to buy twitter I started buying Dogecoin, and I started selling when Elon Musk closed the Twitter deal and I took out the benefits, but I also lost money when he stopped accepting Bitcoins in his company Tesla in 2021 and threw the crypto market to hell.

If you copy what Elon Musk does it can become a double-edged sword, at first you can earn profit if you do what he does, but if you do not sell on time all your profits will go away, he pumps everything with news and FOMO, but then everything returns to its place, I think it can be a good strategy to copy his steps, But you have to be smart and sell fast before it all goes down the drain.

In fact when the first news broke that Elon was going to buy twitter I started buying Dogecoin, and I started selling when Elon Musk closed the Twitter deal and I took out the benefits, but I also lost money when he stopped accepting Bitcoins in his company Tesla in 2021 and threw the crypto market to hell.

Seriously, it looked like he wanted to end Bitcoin when he closed out on Bitcoin. Since 2021, it's only recently that Bitcoin started to recover. I think you're correct with your strategy for following investment through the calls of Elon Musk but being smart to sell off once you make something decent was where I didn't take advantage. I have learnt the lesson now and won't make the mistake again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back