What's new

Will internet be free someday?

Well, for a lot of people the internet is as important as a house to live in. However, I do not think the internet will be free. First of all, the internet service providers are private businesses, and the governments do not have control over the internet service. Therefore, the companies making money by selling the internet will never allow this to happen. Secondly, the internet service business has an operational costs.
I don't also think that the internet can ever be free because we all use it for different purpose and we will keep using it, some use it just for hanging out with their friend and love ones, while some uses it to advertise their products, some to earn e.t.c and the government can't have control over those things.

There are a lot of the worlds top billionaires that have proposed to make Internet use free but have received some blocks. So I think it would just be a matter of time.

Almost everybody are on internet and some people are making so much money from it. It ca never become free because it will also affect some people anytime it’s free

I don't think internet can ever be free because the amount of people on they internet is closer to 80% of world population, if that population are on internet who will pay for it.

Don't know how possible it will be, but am hoping it will. The level of bandwidth subscription that are done in my country in a day can make the sellers billionaires.

Most of these telecommunication companies are looking for more ways of making money and I doubt if internet would be free anytime soon.

Indeed it can never be free unless you are talking about a particular body or organization paying for the network services. Besides that, it cannot be free.

It will be a thing of joy if internet should be free but it will be a difficult thing to come to reality as all telecommunication companies put in place some resources that needs regular funding and maintenance which are also not free.

I don't really think that internet will free one day because almost all the business are done in the internet, so I don't see any reason why internet will be free.

I think the telecommunication sector or industry is one of the means the government use to make more revenue , so it's very impossible and hard for them to make it free I think

I hope so, even if it's not free it should be affordable at least. Because here in Third World countries, Africa to be precise data is something else and that's where a whole lot of my online earnings go to as I need to be constantly updated

Some parts of the world are already experiencing free internet as they get connected for free or for a little token at the end of the month but hopefully, soon it would be free

I don't think internet will be free in the nearest future because there are some facilities put in place for us to enjoy the usefulness of the internet. It costs money to maintain those facilities, so I don't think internet would be free.

I do not think that the internet will become fee someday. However, ther are definitely some places where you can still find internet for free. Some of the places are coffee shops, restaurants and malls.

Government are the only one to make internet free. Because all the service provider are providing us internet service because they want to make money out of it. I don't think it will ever be free.

I don't think the internet can be free because having access to it costs. Also it is the private entities that are the players in these sector and they are in business to make money.

Government are the only one to make internet free. Because all the service provider are providing us internet service because they want to make money out of it. I don't think it will ever be free.
Our government has a huge plan sometime in 2007 that will provide free internet to all. However, the contract with a Chinese firm smelled of blatant corruption that it was cancelled.

I don't know the possibility of Internet being free because thousands of people deployed into internet everyday,if there will be a particular slot or department where you can visit your life Facebook platform where they have free mode I think it will be possible but when it comes to every department of internet I don't think it it will be free.
I don't believe that the internet will ever be free any day because there's some kind of investment put in place to make the internet work and those services cannot be given to you for free.

It depends. It might become free for some countries because after all some countries already have it free for their citizens somehow today. Like in India, there is so much discount for internet for their citizens

Internet is cheap off course in many countries , it just costs $2 for 2 months in our country to get sufficient mobile data. But I don't think Internet can be free for any reason because the businesses associating with Internet providers will be affected. And Internet is not a natural resource , hence one should always pay before using Internet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back