What's new

Will internet be free someday?

Yes, the internet can be free if the world comes to an end.
Your reply got me laughing hard honestly. Based on what you have said, I am guessing you ment the internet can never be free. I am also of that opinion as well, as the internet being free would put alot of persons out of business completely

Your reply got me laughing hard honestly. Based on what you have said, I am guessing you ment the internet can never be free. I am also of that opinion as well, as the internet being free would put alot of persons out of business completely
That is what I think I also beleive that its impossible for the internet to be free someday,many business will closed and people will become stranded so I dont think that the internet will be free so its not that possible except in the develop countries

No matter how free the Internet is they will still be making their money so I believe strongly that Internet will be free in the nearest future.

That is what I think I also beleive that its impossible for the internet to be free someday,many business will closed and people will become stranded so I dont think that the internet will be free so its not that possible except in the develop countries
True, for the internet to be free, it means we no longer have any need for does telecommunications companies, that would put alot of persons out of business, the business owners and the employees as well. And if there are no workers who would help monitor the network.

It should be made free for all one day. There is no denying the importance of internet on our daily lives. Making it free for all will have its downside too.

I have been pondering on this for a while. Would this be possible? Well I believe even though it would someday be possible big telecom business owners wouldn't let it be a reality because it'll be putting them out of business

well internet might be free someday ,but as we all know many things is becoming in the internet and it's users are increasing day by day , there is a high possibility it that might be free some other time

Internet to be free in our decades that couldn't be possible because for every country like this they has their own rules and regulations how to monitor their internet works.

Am sure that internet will be free to one day, but may be there will be some kind of rules or policies behind it. So honestly speaking it won't be applied to all parts of the world as some countries do not even support internet till now.

Do you think the internet will be free someday? Perhaps it will be considered our human right in a couple of decades?
That is my prayer.
I really hope the internet becomes our human right in the nearest future, we would not get to pay for data or buy subscriptions.

Internet to be free? I doubt it because what even is free is not always important and the internet will always will useful and a way to make money for those who own telecommunication companies.

There is no hundred percent guarantee that this will happen in the future because internet is controlled a company and I believe it may not be possible for internet to be free even in the future. I can consider that it might be cheap.

Do you think the internet will be free someday? Perhaps it will be considered our human right in a couple of decades?

I don't think the internet will ever be free, at least not too soon ... it's a big deal and many companies would lose.

but for us, the customers, it would be an advantage. : D but now let's be serious ... at least in my country I have a very good internet at only 8E per month ...

Internet may not really be free because of the cost of maintenance: for us to be able to access internet conveniently without any disruption there are a lot of things to be done, when we have access to free internet connection this really means that no one will always be there to monitor the overall networking system since there will be no money to pay them .. to me I consider this as impossible.

I don't think its possible for the internet to be free someday. Major telecommunications companies rely on internet and data subscriptions from it's subscribers in order to make profits. Such profits would reduce if the internet is free.

I don't think is possible to be using internet for free because where the network provider will be able to generate income and have money to pay their employees

I suppose it would be. However, I wonder the fate of all the telecommunications companies and service providers. They would never want to run out of business. Perhaps if the Internet becomes highly subsidized, it would help a lot.

We are simply looking for that day which the internet will be made free. Here in my country we are far from that, due to the high cost of using the internet base on subscription demand. I spend more than $10 a month to buy data plans. Had it been I don't manage my data, it would've been more than $20 a month for data subscription alone.

Well nothing is impossible and i believe it can be free one day but I don't know when and I also know it will be really hard for it to be free but then I don't think it is impossible

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back