What's new

Will internet be free someday?

Deleted member 403

Do you think the internet will be free someday? Perhaps it will be considered our human right in a couple of decades?

The internet is the most visited place in a day so I see no reason why the government cannot make it free for their citizens. Every government is
required to provide basic amenities. The internet is a BASIC amenity in this century so it may be Free someday.

Internet is most widely used now a days. And I think no and never be internet free. Beacuse every country every state have there some rules. Thay also need of budget to run country problem. Also some others company have there sources of incomes only is internet. That why it look impossible to be internet free in someday.

Well, for a lot of people the internet is as important as a house to live in. However, I do not think the internet will be free. First of all, the internet service providers are private businesses, and the governments do not have control over the internet service. Therefore, the companies making money by selling the internet will never allow this to happen. Secondly, the internet service business has an operational costs.

As speed of revolution, our future will be based on internet. Everything is saving at internet for upcoming days. Books can be destroyed or paper work can vanished but in these days uploading some data on internet is safest way(maybe some sites get hacked but still uploading personal data is internet). Internet never will be free.

Speaking on the internet been free someday, though it's possible in some countries but truth be told t is practically impossible reasons been that the rate at which people will abuse it will be higher than the rate at which others will make good use of it.

Do you think the internet will be free someday? Perhaps it will be considered our human right in a couple of decades?
Yeah, I think so. As the world is rapidly changing and growing fast towards digital, we must say in the next few decades it would be considered as a basic necessity which government shall provide to their people.

The internet is much wide used of all over the word now a day in our country the rates are very high government must gives the relief to the people because much of the business work is just only dependent on the internet so this is very useable for people.

The internet is the most visited place in a day so I see no reason why the government cannot make it free for their citizens. Every government is
required to provide basic amenities. The internet is a BASIC amenity in this century so it may be Free someday.
Internet is a widely area where you can get all type of information and a large number of people used the internet.So the government should facilitate every citizen of the country with free internet so that the people have no need to worry about
Post automatically merged:

Internet is a widely area where you can get all type of information and a large number of people used the internet.So the government should facilitate every citizen of the country with free internet so that the people have no need to worry about

I believe we are approaching the moment when internet data would be free. There has been a lot of initiative especially in third world countries by companies like Google, Microsoft etc. to setup free parks with internet data facilities that's free so that techies can have a good time creating innovations.

I think so that internet will not be free why there are many reasons one is the most strong and healthy reason is a government earning mostly from the internet company is there are government generate many more revenue the Internet will not be free

I really feel internet is common among people in the society, if there is non existence of Internet i think more and more people will die because internet is like a life to them, due to the way i view it. It happens to me sometimes when I don't visit the internet i usually feel something is missing in me. But i hope internet will be free for everyone.

I don't government can make to be free, because internet is widely used everywhere. There are other things government have budget for and some company are using tge internet as there source of income, the only things government can do is to make the cheap for people to have and use. Internet is also government priority to provide at some places, like public school.

Well in my opinion I think the internet is already free cause practically anyone can access it anytime and any day. Where I come from it is free we don't have to pay the government to b able to access it all you need to do is have your data .

Nothing is Impossible, so it is most like highly possible however it will be very difficult. Considering that the provision of internet facility does not come cheap, talk of the various infrastructures and overhead costs, i would rather think of a cheaper internet provision fees and not an outright free provision fee.

Internet will not be free because many companies earning from the internet the Internet will be source of revenue government revenue collect from the internet and

I doubt that the internet will be free someday. Although it will be a great thing for it to happen. The internet is frequently visited by many people around the world. Saying it should be free is quite you being bais as it is many people's source of income and a business sector for many multinational corporations. It can not be a human right in the future. It was an innovation that has been fetching people's money and it would be ridiculous for it to become a human right. Human rights are stuff that is naturally made and one entitled to. If it becomes free, I see many people abusing it and using it carelessly. I prefer it to remain this way but way cheaper than the current rate of subscription.

Internet is a very big house where informations documents particulars and many other things are stored for safety and it is also a place where you meet thousands of people to share ideas in daily basis so if at all it will be free government need to do something about it.

Internet be free as in how? The use of internet increases everyday, every aspect of life is now on internet and people are discovering various way to use the internet and it has been beneficial to every users. I can't the internet being free from users until the world ends.

I don't know the possibility of Internet being free because thousands of people deployed into internet everyday,if there will be a particular slot or department where you can visit your life Facebook platform where they have free mode I think it will be possible but when it comes to every department of internet I don't think it it will be free.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back