What's new

Will internet be free someday?

I don't know the possibility of Internet being free because thousands of people deployed into internet everyday,if there will be a particular slot or department where you can visit your life Facebook platform where they have free mode I think it will be possible but when it comes to every department of internet I don't think it it will be free.
I do not believe that internet can ever be free any day I only believe that it may reduce to the lowest minimum in terms of charges but being free I'm not sure.

I believe we are approaching the moment when internet data would be free. There has been a lot of initiative especially in third world countries by companies like Google, Microsoft etc. to setup free parks with internet data facilities that's free so that techies can have a good time creating innovations.
Yeah I see your point and it's getting more and more evident too and let's hope that's what happens because at the end of the day and the internet indeed become free for usage then that would be good

In the past Facebook made efforts to be able to make internet free in Africa through their internet. org. I believe it is only a matter of time before the whole world becomes internet.

Currently in some places internet are free,when you get to some areas internet are free,I just so much believe that one of these days the government will make provision for it they will make internet free

It would be really cool if it happens but I really doubt it happening unless a new technology will come up that will aid it and no one wants profit.
Post automatically merged:

It would be really cool if it happens but I really doubt it happening unless a new technology will come up that will aid it and no one wants profit.

Nice idea, that is what I have been thinking sometimes but I don't think this will ever be possible as long as there is technology there are some things we will always pay for. internet might be one of them

Who knows it might turn out to become free sometime to come in the distant future,but definitely not in this dispensation that we're in right now. The company will want to make money off the people

It's about time the government reviewed their policies by making the internet free and accessible with no hidden charges incurred. Although Opera mini gives a quota of 50mb daily which doesn't amount to any reasonable thing you can access on the net.

Do you think the internet will be free someday? Perhaps it will be considered our human right in a couple of decades?
Internet is part of everyone right now and for it to freed not to be used then some ultimate people in power must have been exposed on it because the use of the Internet is the way of God.

It is possible to experience free internet connection in the nearest future in some countries. the reason is that some European countries are offering free transportation for their citizens.

Well I dont think internet will.be free someday and not even in the future to come because I believe the development of internet is purposely for the generation of income so definitely it will continue to uphold to the ethical norms and values of its development.

Will Internet be free hmm possible because I hear in some part of ghe world you get free WiFi and that's free Internet and here some hotels gives free Internet service so with time with all tinz been equal free Internet will be

Well I dont think internet will.be free someday and not even in the future to come because I believe the development of internet is purposely for the generation of income so definitely it will continue to uphold to the ethical norms and values of its development.
Facebook is free but still makes his money I believe one day that is jow ghe Internet will be.. advert and sponsorship will come in and that will make it free for all.

There are some places where someone can have free internet for browsing. I remember when I paid none of my friends if it is at the government House, The internet is free.

most modern economies is capitalists so government will not sell it. when you use inernet many expenses are related to it as cellular tower maintainence. but they are not major hurdles. the major hurdles are that for an isp it takes too much investment like making cellular towers, laying fiber optics and if any investor is putting money he/she needs it back. so he/she will never do it. nor netflix is going to make its content free as its annual budget is 6 billion dollars

Space x is working on a new more efficient method for internet service provision. I think it's called starlink. In the near future it could provide faster internet service at low cost and could possibly be free much later.

Internet is most widely used now a days. And I think no and never be internet free. Beacuse every country every state have there some rules. Thay also need of budget to run country problem. Also some others company have there sources of incomes only is internet. That why it look impossible to be internet free in someday.
I never receive internet being free in the future because setting up the infrastructure to enable internet is not free it takes a lot of investment before you can set it up so the only thing I can say about internet is that the price of internet can crash but it can never be free.

It is possible that internet will be free someday but I think we will still have to pay some little amount of money, it might be cheaper but there is no possibility of Internet becoming free totally that we use it the way we like.

The use of Internet is now part of us. Gradually we getting to the point where we can do without it. I believe government should make Internet free or cheap as possible as part of basic needs of the mass so that many can have access to it.

Do you think the internet will be free someday? Perhaps it will be considered our human right in a couple of decades?
I don't think internet will ever be free in as much as people meet their end via internet.
But it can be paid for by the government of a country, thereby allowing the citizens use it for free.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back