What's new

Will Bitcoin repeat the history it made in 2020 this year 2021?

GoldenLady

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
The type of growth Bitcoin has in 2020 was, to say the least, unusual and unexpected.

Even gold was left in the dust behind it. But will it maintain or even surpass it this 2021? Many say it's because of the pandemic, others say it's whales and institutional investors.

What do you think Bitcoin will need to break the $40k resistance and soar like it did last year?

I strongly believe Bitcoin will definitely break out of that $40,000 before mid this year, it has been creating history every year and I don't think 2021 will be an exception in terms of its price. With constant adoption from more people and investors, demand for Bitcoin will increase and price will surge higher.

Most analysts are suggesting that bitcoin will break that 40k mark before February ends. Further they are also suggesting that it might hit the 100k mark and break it. There is high hopes of Bitcoin being more than a currency and becoming a store value.

Bitcoin did very well in 2020. I expect bitcoin to hit a new all time high before the end of the year. But these are just expectations, we have to relax and monitor the progress of bitcoin. But it does have the potential to surpass last year's achievements.

The type of growth Bitcoin has in 2020 was, to say the least, unusual and unexpected.

Even gold was left in the dust behind it. But will it maintain or even surpass it this 2021? Many say it's because of the pandemic, others say it's whales and institutional investors.

What do you think Bitcoin will need to break the $40k resistance and soar like it did last year?

From my experience and dealings in cryptocurrencies, anything is possible when it comes to the price each cryptocurrency can achieve within the volatility situation that occurs in the blockchain technology. Don't be surprised bitcoin way surpass the $50k, I'm not ruling out any possibilities.

The prospect of Bitcoin bouncing back to what we saw in 2020 will most definitely repeat itself in 2021. and in 2021 Bitcoin will surpass what we saw in 2020. Mark my words on this. It will surpass it by far

As the saying goes if you had done it before then you can certainly do it again. Bitcoin reaching $34,000 is a feat and now I think it is currently pegged at $35,000. If that is a trend to speak of then more likely the price of Bitcoin for 2021 will eclipse the amazing jump in price of the Bitcoin for 2020. Now I know that many Bitcoin fans are in a buying frenzy. Pardon me but I admit that I have no investment yet because I am still trying to learn more about crypto currency.

I think now it is dump in between price and it will be remain 27,000 to 30,000 for next two or three months but after this in July or August bitcoin price will be increased to $40, 000 plus and we will see the raise of price up to $50,000.

Yes dear definitely it will cross highest price boarded in the coming few months.
Because now millions of people are holding Bitcoin and also trading with it, so I hope that in the future it will cross $50,000 in the middle of this year.

Well i like to believe it will, just imagine how much it can go up if the price stays stable like this for months. It will not just reach its peak last 2020 but it will surely surpass that and make a new all time high. Perhaps 50k is reachable this year.

Bitcoin will not need to break the $40k resistance and soar like it did last year? Because 2020 was a year people where left with just there phone but now that people have gone back to there normal way of life online activities has reduce a little

It comes to the price each cryptocurrency can achieve within the volatility situation that occurs in the blockchain technology.It will not just reach its peak last 2020 but it will surely surpass that and make a new all time high.

Its still far to say that it will repeat it self but i believe and i trust my guts! I bet my money on investing on btc so im really hoping that btc will rise up more, up to 100k usd this year! :D crossfingers! Think Positive!

It would be very difficult for it to do the percentage increase it did last year. But I really feel it will get to $40k by mid this year. The biggest reason for the massive push last year was because a lot of holders sold off their BTC. In trying to enter the market again, it led to a little scarcity which pushed price up.

Yes definitely I believe Bitcoin and other crypto currency in the crypto currency exchange Business will surge higher as a whole lots of investors are ready to pump these coins after seeing the performance that happened on all of them in 2020 so to me I believe all those coin will definitely surge higher

From now a days cryptocruncy is becoming the major way to break the $40k resistance and will not soar like last year 2020. In 2020 will be the biggest thing that can socially achieve a good success bitcoin is now a days most powerful thing to convert Money into digital Way of getting money in a simple way

As the saying goes if you had done it before then you can certainly do it again. Bitcoin reaching $34,000 is a feat and now I think it is currently pegged at $35,000. If that is a trend to speak of then more likely the price of Bitcoin for 2021 will eclipse the amazing jump in price of the Bitcoin for 2020. Now I know that many Bitcoin fans are in a buying frenzy. Pardon me but I admit that I have no investment yet because I am still trying to learn more about crypto currency.
I think the rate at which people but these days is low. Since Bitcoin has been showing indication of a correction, many people are waiting for that price drop to buy.

I believe it won't be a waste if you invest even if it's $10 into bitcoin. Considering how it rise after the halving that happened in 2017, and which is expected to happen again this year.

Bitcoin will slow down in 2021. The price of commodities like Gold and Silver is expected to pump this year. The maximum price bitcoin will attain is $50k. The profit takers will hinder its movement. Becareful as it may drop down lower than it was in 2020. Attention is moving away from it as other cryptocurrencies could also move up.

Yes,i believe that Bitcoin will the $40,000 even in future.
We find that so many people are getting to know bitcoin and we see more people investing in bitcoin as the time goes.
As we have seen bitcoin have been creating history and last year it did the best and i believe that this year it gotta do the very best due to its adoption by many people

Well I sincerely hope it history is made again and hopefully exceeded because I would like to be involved in the raking of profit from bitcoin this year, I missed out on it last year. But as we all know bitcoin is unpredictable we could say one thing about it now and it turns out to do the opposite, so let’s watch and see how it performs this year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back