Bitcoin up or down? Place your bets

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$16.3100USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin a few weeks ago was reaching its all-time high, around $73,000 per coin, and now the asset is in a range between approximately $69,000 and $71,500, there are many uncertain winds on the horizon, but the halving is near And my question is, what do you think will happen between now and the end of 2024 or before the summer of 2025,

Do you think the bull run will continue and we will see higher levels? or on the contrary, it is time to correct and the way for Bitcoin is to lower its price right now, in my case I think that Bitcoin will continue to rise as long as interest rates remain at these levels or a little higher, taking into account the halving too and the incessant entry of capital into the ecosystem, my medium-term predictions are bullish, I read you and listen to your prediction

Even though Bitcoin is currently still stuck at around $70k, there are still many Bitcoin fans who believe that the price of Bitcoin can reach $100k, for example, Galaxy digital CEO Mike Novogratz. He predicts Bitcoin can reach $100k and US national debt drives demand for Bitcoin. Not only Mike Novogratz, the CEO of Blackrock also warned that US debt could be detrimental to the US economy.

It seems that the price wants to go up at least for the remainder of the time before the halving occurs, I have a feeling that when the event comes, the price will start to decline, because what people are expecting is that the price will rise meteorically when the halving occurs, and probably the opposite will happen driven by the big whales to liquidate retail.

I think Bitcoin will show resistance at $71-72K, I do not see it going very high, until the halving completes. After halving, I think bitcoin will go little bit down. But then these are just assumptions. The current growth of Bitcoin is due to Bitcoin ETF and it is said that people are now less interested in Bitcoin ETFs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back