What's new

Will Bitcoin repeat the history it made in 2020 this year 2021?

We all know BTC pumped so high during the late 2020 time, seeing the coins moving very high in price value at that time. Now the bearish have made it take its toll to low amount.

In my opinion the big pump of 2020 was a lot because of the Tesla involvement in it. I expect growth but the growth is going to be very much of slow and steady.

Well from my experience understanding about cryptocurrency, I believe that anything is possible when it comes to how the coin can actually grow and make people rich overnight.

By the end of 2020, bitcoin was $40,000. In May bitcoin became $64,000. But the price began to fall ans not it is $29000. Some people are saying bitcoin will go down even further.

IN 2020 bitcoin made a history by becoming $40,000 from $10,000, IN 2021, bitcoin managed to reach $64,000 and made history but it could not go further and started to fall.

I think that by now you'd have come to know and see that the Bitcoin not only repeated the history of the past year, but also surpassed it a great deal too as you know by now

The type of growth Bitcoin has in 2020 was, to say the least, unusual and unexpected.

Even gold was left in the dust behind it. But will it maintain or even surpass it this 2021? Many say it's because of the pandemic, others say it's whales and institutional investors.

What do you think Bitcoin will need to break the $40k resistance and soar like it did last year?
Bitcoin has grown so much over the years. It has grown in 2020 and 2021 too. But to compare it to the dollar or whatever fiat currency of nations, I believe that bitcoin has surpassed them. Just think of this, one dollar is still one dollar of today. The one dollar we have known in the past years is the same value today. But look at bitcoin the price of one bitcoin is $40k as of today from the introducing price of $0.03 in 2009.

The type of growth Bitcoin has in 2020 was, to say the least, unusual and unexpected.

Even gold was left in the dust behind it. But will it maintain or even surpass it this 2021? Many say it's because of the pandemic, others say it's whales and institutional investors.

What do you think Bitcoin will need to break the $40k resistance and soar like it did last year?
That is normal for bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin ought to have risen more than that if not for the pandemic that fell the price in 2019. The price of bitcoin will continue to rise. But next year there might be slight fall in the price

I strongly believe Bitcoin will definitely break out of that $40,000 before mid this year, it has been creating history every year and I don't think 2021 will be an exception in terms of its price. With constant adoption from more people and investors, demand for Bitcoin will increase and price will surge higher.
It has already passed the forty thousand price level. It has even passed the fifty thousand price level. It went to sixty thousand price level before it went down to thirty thousand dollars this year 2021.

Seriously, the current year 2021 is almost over and we have all seen how all cryptocurrencies shakedown took place, so we are all looking forward to the year 2022.

This year has been a hard knock for the crypto market with the SEC dramas.
A lot of crypto are suffering some Market losses,
I see Bitcoin going up this year pass the 50k mark but it may as well come down.

I don't SEC has been the major cause of setback in the cryptocurrency market this year, it majorly as a result of China's crackdown and Elon Musk decision to decline bitcoin payment. The market will definitely recover.

I don't SEC has been the major cause of setback in the cryptocurrency market this year, it majorly as a result of China's crackdown and Elon Musk decision to decline bitcoin payment. The market will definitely recover.
When there is a serious drop in the price of cryptocurrency , I always believe it to be a pure manipulation by big influencers like Elon musk's, they are the people that indirectly controls crypto

Effectively i prefer to think it will certainly, simply picture just the amount of it can easily increase if the cost remains steady such as this for months. It will certainly certainly not simply get to its own top final 2020 however it will certainly certainly exceed that as well as create a brand-new perpetuity higher. Possibly 50k is actually obtainable this year.

The year 2021 so far has not been disappointing for those who had invested in crypto, though there was once a dip but things have been going fine and I believe more records would be broken

The year 2021 so far has not been disappointing for those who had invested in crypto, though there was once a dip but things have been going fine and I believe more records would be broken
The current dip is also what we expect to be out of it very soon because most of us we are expecting a value of most coins to continue rising but unfortunately the sharp dip came to existence.

I would say it's the investment of the whales like Tesla made the price of bitcoin surge reaching the all time high In early 2021. Although, the coin drove on rocky terrain for some months. Later, it managed to surpass the fear region and its doing well presently.

Yes my friend, it will surely do. Experts have suggested that the cryptocurrency will get up to $100,000 before December this year.

What happened few months ago in cryptocurrency was not actually a normal correction it was FUD that causes a lot of people to sell out their cryptocurrency in fear that they will lose all their money that is why all crypto currency drop to a ridiculously low price.

This years hasn't really been a good year for Bitcoin, we have seen a lot of ups and downs I the price.
In the early months it move above 60k and falling back to 39k, later in September it was back to 53k but currently trading at 43k.
A lot of uncertainty this year, but if the bulls can push it back at 50k before the end of the year then it will be hopeful

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back