What's new

Will Bitcoin repeat the history it made in 2020 this year 2021?

You see, I am a pessimist by nature. But now, speaking about Bitcoin, which had a growth of over 300% in 2020, I'm pretty sure, it will reach the value of $ 50,000 in 2021.
This is also because many believe in this cryptocurrency, the best known among all the others!

Bitcoin is still early on the curve of adoption. Bitcoin would have to expand by 30 times for it only to hit the same size as the gold market. It's an asymmetrical bet.

You get all the advantages of a store of value and a possible 30-fold return if you invest in Bitcoin now.

Even if you think there's a low chance of Bitcoin being as large as gold, it's always a gamble worth taking. I guess what happened on 2020 will be back this 2021.

The recent bull run in the crypto markets has been incredibly exciting to watch, with BTC smashing records in early January after surging to $41,941.56. Institutional adoption has led to a favourable forecast in the short term, but for investors who are concerned they may be buying at a bad time, Bitcoin price predictions for 2025 can prove useful.

Yes I think so but it won't occur at the early months of of 2021,many during the middle of the year
I know Bitcoin will rise again and many people will be smiling once again
I think it will even rise more than it did in 2020,it's just a matter of time.

The type of growth Bitcoin has in 2020 was, to say the least, unusual and unexpected.

Even gold was left in the dust behind it. But will it maintain or even surpass it this 2021? Many say it's because of the pandemic, others say it's whales and institutional investors.

What do you think Bitcoin will need to break the $40k resistance and soar like it did last year?
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency to ever be created, sparking the birth of an entire industry and thousands upon thousands of altcoins to be created in its image.
But when will Bitcoin reach such prices? This BTC price prediction guide will help investors answer questions like “how high will Bitcoin go” and “what could Bitcoin be worth in 10 years.”
Not only is Bitcoin the first of its kind, but it has been designed to disrupt and replace paper-based fiat currencies to become the global digital currency used by the entire population, regardless of what country or region they live in.

I don't think Bitcoin can be the way it was like 2020 observing the drastical down flow of Bitcoin,it doesn't have value as that of 2020

It's hard to say that a coin would be following a particular path or trend because there are factors that determine the rise and fall of crypto currency.

The type of growth Bitcoin has in 2020 was, to say the least, unusual and unexpected.

Even gold was left in the dust behind it. But will it maintain or even surpass it this 2021? Many say it's because of the pandemic, others say it's whales and institutional investors.

What do you think Bitcoin will need to break the $40k resistance and soar like it did last year?
I think the more people having interest on investing on Bitcoin th more the value of it will be getting higher,so I don't think it will ever fall in the nearest future because many people all over the world accept this particular crypto currency.

In the cryptocurrency market bitcoin has always been in the headlines with surprising growth and it's still rising, it has already surpassed the year 2020 mark.

I still believe that the price of bitcoin will continue to increase in the market, because the way I see it is not something that will come down.

That history have already been surpassed long ago around Bitcoin. Almost going double overall. The highest price it reached in 2021 was around $27k-$28k, in 2021 it is valued $57k.

I think that this year could very well be a repeat of last year, however the only concern that i have is that if there is a third wave in teh pandemic, given the new strains of the virus then this could seriously cripple teh economy of many countries and the effect of this may be seen in a downward spiral in the crypto community.

It will most certainly not only repeat it, it will go past it by a very far and wide difference as it has already done today. It has been predicted that it will hit $10000 this year. It will get there and go beyond it this year

I wish the history is repeated and the chance that the history will repeat itself may be slim because the growth last year was engendered by the pandemic of that time.

I think what we should be asking at this point is, how is it going to be in 2022? We're nearly half way through 2021 right now, and Bitcoin has, for the most part, gone up considerably since the new year. It has gradually been going up and down as of late though, so 2022 could be a bad year, or it could be a big year. Lets see how 2021 goes though. Things can change at any moment.

Bitcoin has achieved more than what it achieved in 2020 as it rosed from $18k to $64 early this year before it experiences some bearish run which it still battling with. This year looks so promising for bitcoin no matter the challenges.

From my experience and understanding about how cryptocurrencies behaves, I'm very proud of what bitcoin have so far done in lives of all the investors in the cryptocurrency.

Even though the market is so bad presently , it won't stop bitcoin from surprising critics. By this time last year , bitcoin was actually struggling to rise.

Actually from my analysis right now bitcoin and other cryptocurrency actually giving people the opportunity for them to invest big and catch up big in the next future time when the price is restored to its original state.

No doubt it could even do better than year although that's not the case at the moment because it's on a bearish trim right now but definitely it could still do so well

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back