What's new

Will Bitcoin repeat the history it made in 2020 this year 2021?

Analyst are saying Bitcoin will break the 40k Mark before February. Some are predicting 100k before December. Really don't know how correct those predictions are but I'm sure Bitcoin will rise higher than is current value in few months to come

I strongly believe Bitcoin will definitely break out of that $40,000 before mid this year, it has been creating history every year and I don't think 2021 will be an exception in terms of its price. With constant adoption from more people and investors, demand for Bitcoin will increase and price will surge higher.

Bitcoin has the tendency of repeating history like how it did last year and is still trying to do this year but it's still under probability because if we look at the market it isn't only bitcoin that's rising some are having small wins for now due to the fact that haven't risen in market value. Btc's rising is under probability to me.

The growth bitcoins experienced last year was so enormous that it surprised even the bitcoins analyst. I don't think it can match or break the last year record. But I don't see it coming down in price anytime soon.

Of course dear I am hundred percent syre that it will cross highest price in the coming few months. Because now millions of people are holding Bitcoin and also trading with it, so I hope that in the future it will cross $45k in the middle of this year. And its possible to cross $50k at then end of 2021.

Bitcoin may be rolling in a stagnant spot but I believe it will even be better than the level it was in 2020. The more investors troop in for demand for investment the better for older investors and even the new ones.

Never say never it can repeat the fit in 2020 bcause due to its volatility in the market moroever you can't predict what is going to happen next so if i can define it you can't call.

Bitcoin has reached all-time highest for years ago when it was still a penny. it also reached new highs just of recent. With all these indication, there is a possibility that it will also reach new heights in the nearest future if not in year 2021. if you miss this train there's a possibility that another one is coming so you should get yourself prepared Now by investing in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin most likely will rise this year, by what margin or percentage is the bone of contention among analysts. But I don't foresee it outperforming its last year percentage growth. A lot of factors contributed to its rise, but those factors are likely not to there for its benefit this year. Anyhow for micro owners we have no issue cus give or take we will gain.
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin most likely will rise this year, by what margin or percentage is the bone of contention among analysts. But I don't foresee it outperforming its last year percentage growth. A lot of factors contributed to its rise, but those factors are likely not to there for its benefit this year. Anyhow for micro owners we have no issue cus give or take we will gain.

Bitcoin experienced huge growth in 2020 hitting 350% increase from its previous annual value. In any investment, such growth is very rare and hard to come by. I don’t think bitcoin can keep on with the sameness growth this year but I know it wouldn’t experience the massive slide it did in 2018

Yes for sure, ithing so
Post automatically merged:

Listen up guys this might be the most important thing you ever heard as an investor did you know you can invest and keep all your profits completely taxi trust capital is the world's first 2047 platform for trading cryptocurrencies and precious metals inside of your ira or 401k they have almost 5 stars trading on Trustpilot which goes to show how happy the customers are if you do not know much about retirement's accounts you can request one of the free guides to learn more.

for example, if you open the Roth ira and invest five thousand dollars into bitcoin and it grows to fifty thousand dollars to keep all the profits no taxes there are three ways to open an account

Last edited:
As long the initial rise that occur at the being of this year and the one thought last year was based on human factor and not situation surrounding it, I see no reason why same can not repeat it self, as long human factor is involve its unpredictable.

yes and no, yes if the same operations that occurred in late 2020 happens as well in 2021, then the price will increase for sure, and no, if nothing interesting happens and people keep withdrawing their money

Bitcoin will rise definitely. But the probability that it will repeat what happen last year, well nobody can tell. But it can be use as a signal for people to invest. More like a prediction for investors to use

Bitcoin had a significant rise in the year 2020 with minimum of 300% which is highly remarkable, it could be possible it achieve more than that depending on the scenario that play , if someone like Elon Musk decided to invest in bitcoin, you can imagine how the market will take shape.

Bitcoins is a cryptocurrency that is going up all the time and we cannot expect a cryptocurrency with good potential to have a stable marketing system well there is a possibility that bitcoins will still break the 40000 the last limit and will continue to goes up. It is just a prediction.

It is possible the history will repeat itself. It is also possible that it won't repeat itself. The rise and fall of crypto currency is not something you can actually predict 100%. Let's see how it goes this very year.

I cannot really say because I am not a cryptocurrency expert but I sincerely hope it break the record as it did in 2020 because I have some investment in Bitcoin and I really wish the numbers can go way up even above 50,000 dollar so it will favour me.

As you know bitcoin is going up very fast and it seems that very soon this $ 50k mark will cross because bitcoin is growing up day by day fastly and we will see very soon it break all previous records.

This year 2021 will be one of the brightest year for Bitcoin although it's growing at a small rate right now but I still believe that it will break the milestones it has set last year and become a very valuable Cryptocurrency in the world.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back