What's new

Why you would NOT like to become a real estate agent?

well I think as a lady is might be easier for you because a lady are likely to receive consideration from people in a society than a man because they know the ladies are harmless, you think anyone can succeed in this area without connecting with the top people ?
I believe that if they are not the best people, there should be no such connection. Both ladies and gentlemen should be clear about what they want, learn what they need to learn, and choose the right people for effective and productive negotiation.

It is just a matter of interest because I've come to understand that this is not my own area of interest that is just the only thing, I can buy a land for my personal use only,but I can't do business of buying and selling the land for profit.

Actually, there are people that will dislike being a real estate agents with their own personal reasons. Of course everyone has taste, so there is no how everyone will like to become real estate agents. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with the profession. Real estate agents are really making it. That is my opinion.
I don't think I have the qualities of a good real estate agent who is a comfortable conversant and amiable with other people. Sometimes I am choosy that when I do not like the attitude then I would not care much to get involved with. A potential client should always be given attention.

People as real estate agents are making a lot of money and trust me pandemic has made no difference. The rates of property have gone down but people are listing doing distress sales. Some people are downsizing as they need money for survival and some people are buying as they are taking advantage of cheaper availability. Even the banks are offering lower interest rates to buyers, especially 'first home' buyers.
Wow I didn't know about this,but if I'm to go into real estate business as an agent then what are the skills that I will be needing in succeeding in this area to see if the skill you will be listening out is in me.

Wow I didn't know about this,but if I'm to go into real estate business as an agent then what are the skills that I will be needing in succeeding in this area to see if the skill you will be listening out is in me.
I don't which country you live in and what are the rules for working as a real estate agent in your country. But In Australia one needs to be registered and trained as an agent conversant with all the rules and regulations with a certificate/diploma/degree (available online). But I know in most countries there is no need for any certification but one can become an agent if he is willing to work in this field.

Excellent, I believe that the best business we can have is the one that appeals to us. Whether we have great profits or not, but we do something that makes us feel good and at the same time gives us economic peace of mind. Not everyone was born for a certain business, many just like to work as employees.
What is in why I would not like to become a real estate agent is because the job is so tedious and most times they get into trouble when they are involved in selling illegal property which can get them into police custody

What is in why I would not like to become a real estate agent is because the job is so tedious and most times they get into trouble when they are involved in selling illegal property which can get them into police custody
In the case of illegal property sales, of course you can end up in jail. The most correct thing to do before negotiating a property is to obtain the documentation of the property and verify its legitimacy. Something also important is to have a fair price to offer and not to abuse with this, in the documents must be stipulated the price by an appraiser, which can be modified but nothing in excess.

Becoming a real estate agent is good and profitable but at same time, it has some disadvantages in some countries which can make you sued.

I don't which country you live in and what are the rules for working as a real estate agent in your country. But In Australia one needs to be registered and trained as an agent conversant with all the rules and regulations with a certificate/diploma/degree (available online). But I know in most countries there is no need for any certification but one can become an agent if he is willing to work in this field.
In my country I don't think there is any serious rule about real estate investment, I just believe that if you understand how to do it you can go ahead and start, it is not something difficult,you just need to buy a property and keep it for you to appreciate and sell it off.

In my country I don't think there is any serious rule about real estate investment, I just believe that if you understand how to do it you can go ahead and start, it is not something difficult,you just need to buy a property and keep it for you to appreciate and sell it off.
I understand your point but our government has a fixed set of rules (Including 'Fair Trade' for customers) so they insist that an agent/broker should know all the rules and formalities for closing a deal.

Becoming a real estate agent is good and profitable but at same time, it has some disadvantages in some countries which can make you sued.
I think the way they sue a real estate agent is when they do not adhere to the rules and regulations of the country. This happens very often with scammers, who pretend to do things as they please and outside of the law.

I’ve been hearing so many good things about real estate and i will want to go into real estate if i have the right connect but i think it’s only people already into real estate that can explain why people shouldn’t go into it

Being a real estate agent is not an easy thing as one would not find things smooth whenever a transaction goes south, it has so many litigation issues that I won't want to handle.

People as real estate agents are making a lot of money and trust me pandemic has made no difference. The rates of property have gone down but people are listing doing distress sales. Some people are downsizing as they need money for survival and some people are buying as they are taking advantage of cheaper availability. Even the banks are offering lower interest rates to buyers, especially 'first home' buyers.
Why I will not like to become a real estate agent because most times most real estate agents are involved in the legalities by selling hazardous properties which most time cause them trouble.

Why I will not like to become a real estate agent because most times most real estate agents are involved in the legalities by selling hazardous properties which most time cause them trouble.
That is a different thing if unauthorized property dealers are involved in such activities. This is people's responsibility to go for authorized and approved dealers. Incidentally, we have official agents with proper training. Each and every property is listed in detail on official websites with everything in detail.

I think the way they sue a real estate agent is when they do not adhere to the rules and regulations of the country. This happens very often with scammers, who pretend to do things as they please and outside of the law.
Yes that is probably very true. scammers in the real estate agency business always get caught in the act and are sued to court of law.

Every profession has its own advantages and disadvantages. So why would you avoid becoming a real estate agent? Why do you think it is a really bad idea to become a real estate agent? Why do you dislike this profession?
Well to me personally I think that the only reason I'll avoid ever being a real estate agent has to be because of the stress involved and also the randomness nature of the job.

One thing that would make me not to become a real estate owner it's because of the high capital involved in starting up real estate business apart from that rest it is a very profitable earning
One of the two main reason why i can't become an estate agent is that you need to have a tangible amount of money for the start up, and secondly I don't know how to convince and canvass clients.

Well to me personally I think that the only reason I'll avoid ever being a real estate agent has to be because of the stress involved and also the randomness nature of the job.

As far as my opinion is concerned, I believe that being a real-estate agent does not guarantee you a good income until or unless you have a good number of investors who trust you and are ready to invest following your strategy. A good real-estate agent acts like a guide and earns for benefiting his investors. If you do not have a good customer-base, then the chances are that you might not be successful as a real estate agent.

Yes that is probably very true. scammers in the real estate agency business always get caught in the act and are sued to court of law.
In my country they take away the license with prohibition of exercise and they also go to jail. If a real estate agent is allowed to continue working fraudulently, it will create insecurity for potential clients and in turn a bad reputation for everyone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back