What's new

Why you would NOT like to become a real estate agent?

I have always loved real estate. I hope in the not too distant future to start it. It is a wide world where you can start with a large capital or as a real estate agent, both ways you can generate profits.

Every profession has its own advantages and disadvantages. So why would you avoid becoming a real estate agent? Why do you think it is a really bad idea to become a real estate agent? Why do you dislike this profession?
Just as you pointed out, every profession has it's hazards or bad side.
For a real estate agent it ranges from loss of funds to loose of trust and even cases that could lead to court litigations, most courts have a pile of such cases related to real estate agency.

Some clients are not happy to pay for the services as such try to cheat or make trouble with agents.

I love real estate agents, it is one of the professional jobs that can fetch you good money within months of doing the job. Some people do not like real estate business because it does not brings daily profits like in business of selling goods. Profits in real estate is determined by how good you are in marketing your properties.

Waoh they are lots of reasons why I will not want to be a real estate agent if I have no or little idea about it would prefer to employ someone else who is capable.

I love real estate agents, it is one of the professional jobs that can fetch you good money within months of doing the job. Some people do not like real estate business because it does not brings daily profits like in business of selling goods. Profits in real estate is determined by how good you are in marketing your properties.
I also love it and it is one of my projects. Although there is probably not a monthly profit as in other businesses. However with a single profit you can triple the expected monthly profit, by spending your time on other types of functions.

Real estate business is being affected by the pandemic in a bad way in my place and city. I really hope that it will boom once again as it did 15 years ago. Right now things are not going the way public want to, unfortunately.

Real estate business is being affected by the pandemic in a bad way in my place and city. I really hope that it will boom once again as it did 15 years ago. Right now things are not going the way public want to, unfortunately.
It is sure to improve in the short term. It is a business that has always existed as the population grows. When the pandemic is over, everything will return to normal, as has already begun in other countries.

It is sure to improve in the short term. It is a business that has always existed as the population grows. When the pandemic is over, everything will return to normal, as has already begun in other countries.

Well, it also depends on many other factors and not just the pandemic. Even before the Covid-19 crisis, the government were targeting property holders and charging heavy taxes on property sellers and buyers. This is a major problem and issue for many estate business owners and property owners.

Well, it also depends on many other factors and not just the pandemic. Even before the Covid-19 crisis, the government were targeting property holders and charging heavy taxes on property sellers and buyers. This is a major problem and issue for many estate business owners and property owners.
It is unfortunate that this is happening, as everyone involved is affected by these high taxes. Many people are so humble that it is difficult for them to make up the money to buy a house, and if they still have to pay the taxes, it will be more difficult to reach their property.

I would always love to be in the real estate industry because it's one of the most lucrative sector of the economy that anyone can make money within a very short or long time. I am currently a real estate agent and I am enjoying every bit of it.

As much as I have this knowledge that real estate is very profitable, I might not think of going into it at all because of the risk involved. Anything that has to do with issue of land in Africa is always result in death treat so I'm afraid of such.

If the opportunity presents itself for me to become a real estate agent:-[then I will probably go. I think they are one of the people that make money whenever any property is sold.
Post automatically merged:

I will personally become a real estate agent if the opportunity presents its self. it is a very profitable business and if you know your onions you can really get a lot of money from it.

Last edited:
As much as I have this knowledge that real estate is very profitable, I might not think of going into it at all because of the risk involved. Anything that has to do with issue of land in Africa is always result in death treat so I'm afraid of such.
If your life can be at risk in a real estate business, it is better to look for other options. Life is priceless and losing it for an amount of money makes no sense.

I actually like the real estate profession, infact I am thinking it should be my next line of action should be in real estate and I think.the renumeration is better than minial jobs.

I actually like the real estate profession, infact I am thinking it should be my next line of action should be in real estate and I think.the renumeration is better than minial jobs.
If you have thought about it, it is good, since the benefits you get in the real estate business are substantial. This is a project that I have had in mind for some time, I have not been involved yet for multiple reasons. But it is my next step to take.

If you have thought about it, it is good, since the benefits you get in the real estate business are substantial. This is a project that I have had in mind for some time, I have not been involved yet for multiple reasons. But it is my next step to take.
Seems we're headed the same direction then, I have tried to work with a real estate agent firm before but it didn't work which is why I decided to firstly build something for myself before moving on.

There are some business you just look at and knows its not the best for you, firstly to be an estate agent , you must be somehow financially capable because that kind of business is not meant for a lower class person, and secondly! You must have the ability of a good interpersonal relationship with people, know how to communicate with your client.

Seems we're headed the same direction then, I have tried to work with a real estate agent firm before but it didn't work which is why I decided to firstly build something for myself before moving on.
Very well, when we really like something we should fight for it. I was once related to the real estate world, but with the multiple occupations I could not dedicate my time to it. I decided to wait, sort out my commitments and try again.

Very well, when we really like something we should fight for it. I was once related to the real estate world, but with the multiple occupations I could not dedicate my time to it. I decided to wait, sort out my commitments and try again.
You could have just maybe tried affiliate program with real estate firms that would not consume much time as they only require you to get a buyer for a property and earn commission.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back