What's new

Why you would NOT like to become a real estate agent?

You could have just maybe tried affiliate program with real estate firms that would not consume much time as they only require you to get a buyer for a property and earn commission.
One thing that would make me not to become a real estate owner it's because of the high capital involved in starting up real estate business apart from that rest it is a very profitable earning

You could have just maybe tried affiliate program with real estate firms that would not consume much time as they only require you to get a buyer for a property and earn commission.
Yes, I am aware of it, but in these cases I have to adapt to the client's free time in order not to lose the business opportunity. This was mainly my limitation in the business, as I don't like to be irresponsible and unpunctual, I preferred to stay away.

in the first place I do not even have time to pursue anything that does not interest me,most of these offline activities like real estate are something that I can never consider to do because I just want to focus most of my time online, that is my passion.

One thing that would make me not to become a real estate owner it's because of the high capital involved in starting up real estate business apart from that rest it is a very profitable earning
That's one thing that keeps discouraging others from real estate, I was discouraged too at first until I met with a real estate firm that offers affiliate marketing that I get commission when I make sales.

It depends if the requirements to become a real.estate agent in my country is not tedious then i could possibly consider it ,except the requirements are tedious

aiI don't see why I will not like to be involved in real estate business. I agree that there are advantages and disadvantages of real estate. However, the advantages supreceeds the disadvantages

Every profession has its own advantages and disadvantages. So why would you avoid becoming a real estate agent? Why do you think it is a really bad idea to become a real estate agent? Why do you dislike this profession?
It's very simple, it is not something I am passionate about. I would invest in real estate but being an agent isn't just my thing.

It depends if the requirements to become a real.estate agent in my country is not tedious then i could possibly consider it ,except the requirements are tedious
Apart from studying the course estate management in school , I don't think you need any other requirement to become an estate agent, I have even seen some people that learned to become an estate agent,

It's very simple, it is not something I am passionate about. I would invest in real estate but being an agent isn't just my thing.

I am also not interested in being a real estate agent. I am not saying that it is a bad profession. It's just not what I am not interested to become. I would prefer other professions like being a writer. In fact, I am working as a writer by posting on many forums.

aiI don't see why I will not like to be involved in real estate business. I agree that there are advantages and disadvantages of real estate. However, the advantages supreceeds the disadvantages
Yes, I think the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages. I love the real estate world because you can earn in different ways, and so prepare one or more properties to rent out, for when you are of advanced age and live off of it.

Apart from studying the course estate management in school , I don't think you need any other requirement to become an estate agent, I have even seen some people that learned to become an estate agent,

People in my country do not even need a license to start real estate business. Anyone in my country can be a real estate agent and one does not even need to have an office in order to start the process of real estate business.

there is a possibility that I would be a real estate agent in the nearest future but I think that is not possible for now on because of so many factors such as time and other things.

Every person has their own role to play and their profession and every one has to find their own profession as every one should so not everyone should be a real estate firm.

Every profession has its own advantages and disadvantages. So why would you avoid becoming a real estate agent? Why do you think it is a really bad idea to become a real estate agent? Why do you dislike this profession?
The first problem I have with this type of business is the negative impression that some fraudulent real estate people have created in the minds of the people, they tend to see you as a cheat and fraudulent person like them.

Avoiding to be a real estate agent is always due to personal reasons, because I don't see any general view of why people will avoid to be an agent.

The first problem I have with this type of business is the negative impression that some fraudulent real estate people have created in the minds of the people, they tend to see you as a cheat and fraudulent person like them.
I support your post, and I think it is the most accurate reason why many people don't want to be real estate agents. Many people label agents as fakes and cheats, because of the overpricing of properties. It is unfortunate that such general information has been created because of a few realtors.

Honestly, I got passing marks in our charisma subject in school. However, I need to concede that I am not destined to be a sales rep since I am reasonably a thoughtful person. A realtor ought to have the endowment of jabber in convincing the possibility to purchase the property. I don't have that albeit possibly I can do it when it is among life and craving.

I think everybody have their profession and what they have passion for, not everybody will like to be a real estate agent cause in life everyone can not practice one profession. Those that love and have passion for it will enjoy doing it better than those that don't have passion for it.

I do not consider it as a bad business because anything that can generate some money for people legally is a nice Business, I do not have interest for it generally that is just my own,I have my own business I am passionate about.

I do not consider it as a bad business because anything that can generate some money for people legally is a nice Business, I do not have interest for it generally that is just my own,I have my own business I am passionate about.
Excellent, I believe that the best business we can have is the one that appeals to us. Whether we have great profits or not, but we do something that makes us feel good and at the same time gives us economic peace of mind. Not everyone was born for a certain business, many just like to work as employees.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back