What's new

Why you would NOT like to become a real estate agent?

Well, that line of duty does not have much issues associated with it, I mean it is almost a perfect job to do. However one thing that may discourage you is the stress that may be involved and the patience that it sometimes require.

I don't dislike to a real estate agent,but all I know you won't have enough when you are an agent ,it is better to invest and later get good returns than to be an estate agent.

Every profession has its own advantages and disadvantages. So why would you avoid becoming a real estate agent? Why do you think it is a really bad idea to become a real estate agent? Why do you dislike this profession?
I hate having to deal with difficult people and you're sure to meet such in this line of work. Some clients may not know what they want, or will bargain extremely ridiculous prices and blame the agent for not cooperating.

I hate having to deal with difficult people and you're sure to meet such in this line of work. Some clients may not know what they want, or will bargain extremely ridiculous prices and blame the agent for not cooperating.

Being a real estate can be hard. In the past, many people used to refuse to pay commissions to real estate agents and this problem became so severe that real estate agents had to form a community to stop this thing.

Every profession has its own advantages and disadvantages. So why would you avoid becoming a real estate agent? Why do you think it is a really bad idea to become a real estate agent? Why do you dislike this profession?
Some real estate agents are not even doing much persuasion these days. Once a potential buyer sees what he or she likes, the property is quickly bought.
However, one reason I would not like to be a real estate agent is because I want to be the owner of the properties. Lol

The place where you get to persuade a customer into purchasing a property just so you can make your gain is what i find difficult.
Not everyone can do that verbal persuasion thing.
That is why i dislike the real estate agent business.

If you lack patience, constituency and marketing skills don't bother to consider become real estate agent because it takes time to make a sale most times. Apart from that it's a very profitable profession when have the right networks to work with.

If you lack patience, constituency and marketing skills don't bother to consider become real estate agent because it takes time to make a sale most times. Apart from that it's a very profitable profession when have the right networks to work with.

Unfortunately, the profitability factor depends on other factors as well. In my country, many real estate agents are having a much harder time earning money due to economical crisis and a lack of interest of many investors due to financial problems.

Well my likeness for this job surpasses the dislike. If I should hate the job then the only thing to hate is the fact that the business take so much time and consistency in marketing form you. That's all

Really estate sometimes can be time consuming and sometimes you find yourself being involved in one case or the other with a client of a customer.
As much a I hate problems, I don't wish to get involved in it

Sometimes convincing people seems to be very hard task for me,I only serve as a middle man between the buyer and the seller,after everything they will still settle me too.

I have no interest in real estate because I am studying to become a banker. The real estate agents in my home country have got a bad name, no one trusts the property agents as they are notorious of taking huge commission.

I love real estate agents, it is one of the professional jobs that can fetch you good money within months of doing the job. Some people do not like real estate business because it does not brings daily profits like in business of selling goods. Profits in real estate is determined by how good you are in marketing your properties.

Personally, why i wouldn't like to become a real estate agent is because i don't really have an interest in business. I'm not the business type. Also it requires alot of talking and trying to convince customers and i'm not down for all these things.

I'm not a certified realtor, but at times i serve as a middle man to negotiate and reach consensus to sell a landed property to the seller and take my own profit from it. Maybe i will enroll into training to become an experienced realtor, prioritising on housing, landed property.
I think it's interesting that we can find a realtor here since you can give us first hand information about real estate, so please what are some challenges you might say concerning real estate

Real estate is a career with significant rewards and as many challenges. Though it can be lucrative, it requires hard work and sacrifice. If you’re interested in going into real estate, we’ve put together a list of the pros and cons of becoming a real estate agent

The majority of the real estate agents I know I'm not always straight forward. They have different tactics to extort money from the potential client. Their charges are usually high. And he can be very dubious in their heart.

I am always afraid of scams in that niche. In my home country, there are divers fake property owners that would sell properties to you and then disappear. I am always afraid of this.

Well I cannot be a real estate agent because that is not my own area of concentration and even if I have to concentrate I may not likely be able to make money as a real estate agent. Is not suitable for everyone.

To become a real estate agent isn't as easy as it may seem to be. You must be able to attract the minds of prospective clients into wanting to buy or purchase the property you are advocating. Most importantly you been able to get good investors isn't easy, but if you are willing to put in the work the real estate agent is the job for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back