What's new

Why you would NOT like to become a real estate agent?

My reason for not going into real estate is kind of a personal one. I lack good communication skills, so once am able to over come that or be better than i am now i might reconsider going into it again.

I love realtors, one of the expert positions can bring you great cash not long after doing the work. A few group don't care for land business since it doesn't brings every day benefits like in business of selling products. Benefits in land is controlled by how great you are in advertising your properties.

Every profession has its own advantages and disadvantages. So why would you avoid becoming a real estate agent? Why do you think it is a really bad idea to become a real estate agent? Why do you dislike this profession?
the stigma that has been created by many fraudulent real estate people has made the business to lose values. Also it is better these days to go into another business other than real estate at least if you know you'll make money from the same

Real estate agent is not really that profitable for those that are just starting up the business since the business will not make profits on a daily basis for the owner to survive daily. It is for people who already has something good going for them to survive on the side.

I love realtors, one of the expert positions can bring you great cash not long after doing the work. A few group don't care for land business since it doesn't brings every day benefits like in business of selling products. Benefits in land is controlled by how great you are in advertising your properties.
You are right @akinlolu99 , land and property do not attract profit on a daily basis, so you have to have a base to start with. As long as there is the first negotiation and you manage the profit obtained, you can maintain economically until the next negotiation.

I wouldn't want to be a whole-time property dealer because I am in another profession but trading in property is my hobby so I have done an additional diploma in property trading/mortgage and do it on a part time basis.

Excellent, I believe that the best business we can have is the one that appeals to us. Whether we have great profits or not, but we do something that makes us feel good and at the same time gives us economic peace of mind. Not everyone was born for a certain business, many just like to work as employees.
Yeah that's the absolute truth,but I think you might be interested in real estate and anything that has to do with estate management because most of your topic here are sometimes related to real estate, I believe you have interest for that.

Yeah that's the absolute truth,but I think you might be interested in real estate and anything that has to do with estate management because most of your topic here are sometimes related to real estate, I believe you have interest for that.
Yes, indeed I have a strong interest in real estate, and it is even a project that I keep in mind. Due to lack of time I have not been able to enter fully into this world, which I love and am passionate about.

One of the reason I might not choose to be a real estate agent is that it's might take a long time for you to be trusted enough for people to do business with you, it is not easy for people to do business with people they do not trust especially when its deal with large amount of money.

One of the reason I might not choose to be a real estate agent is that it's might take a long time for you to be trusted enough for people to do business with you, it is not easy for people to do business with people they do not trust especially when its deal with large amount of money.
This is totally true, although in my case, I would not give up my desire to be a real estate agent. But one of the things we must earn is the client's trust and in this way build a reputation, which will take time.

I wouldn't want to be a whole-time property dealer because I am in another profession but trading in property is my hobby so I have done an additional diploma in property trading/mortgage and do it on a part time basis.

Many people in my city have adopted real-estate agent profession as a side business. This is because they have day jobs and they cannot run their houses while being a real estate agent alone. So real estate agency business is a kind of side business for many people in my city.

Yes, indeed I have a strong interest in real estate, and it is even a project that I keep in mind. Due to lack of time I have not been able to enter fully into this world, which I love and am passionate about.
That is really nice, but from the post and comment here from a lot of people they are saying that this type of investment require a large sum of money to get started, have you plan well for all this requirement ? because it is absolutely necessary

No one dislike any profession indeed, it depends on one's set of skill. Remember not everyone is skilled to function as a real estate agent.

That is really nice, but from the post and comment here from a lot of people they are saying that this type of investment require a large sum of money to get started, have you plan well for all this requirement ? because it is absolutely necessary
Capital is necessary to acquire property! I intend to start as a real estate agent, where capital is not necessary and advance financially to acquire one or a few properties. I have some savings but not enough to enter the real estate world as an owner.

there is nothing absolutely wrong in becoming a real estate agent because it is definitely one of the most profitable ventures you can enter in business. a lot of real estate agents make good amount of money on a monthly basis.

This is totally true, although in my case, I would not give up my desire to be a real estate agent. But one of the things we must earn is the client's trust and in this way build a reputation, which will take time.
well I think as a lady is might be easier for you because a lady are likely to receive consideration from people in a society than a man because they know the ladies are harmless, you think anyone can succeed in this area without connecting with the top people ?

Yes and no, if your interest is limited to work as an agent, you don't need a lot of money, but if you wish to work as an investor which means buy and sell, then yes, you need a lot of money. I am doing both and property to me is available at 5% margin money. One should also know his/her holding capacity.

Yes and no, if your interest is limited to work as an agent, you don't need a lot of money, but if you wish to work as an investor which means buy and sell, then yes, you need a lot of money. I am doing both and property to me is available at 5% margin money. One should also know his/her holding capacity.
ok if we are real estate agent we might not actually make a reasonable money as people that are investing and selling, those people that are investing and selling are those people that are making the huge profit in this type of business,what is the fate of people that are real estate agent ?

Reactions: Ray
Actually, there are people that will dislike being a real estate agents with their own personal reasons. Of course everyone has taste, so there is no how everyone will like to become real estate agents. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with the profession. Real estate agents are really making it. That is my opinion.

ok if we are real estate agent we might not actually make a reasonable money as people that are investing and selling, those people that are investing and selling are those people that are making the huge profit in this type of business,what is the fate of people that are real estate agent ?
People as real estate agents are making a lot of money and trust me pandemic has made no difference. The rates of property have gone down but people are listing doing distress sales. Some people are downsizing as they need money for survival and some people are buying as they are taking advantage of cheaper availability. Even the banks are offering lower interest rates to buyers, especially 'first home' buyers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back