What's new

Why is unemployment rate so high?

The simple fact alone surrounding population increase is one simple enough reason for the high rate of unemployment we have today

Well I believe the cause of high rate of unemployment is because the system of government is not working. No provision of jobs for students graduating very year, federal and state jobs is in possible to get because man know man.
Unemployment rate is so high over here because there are no business investor stores and also the government are not also creating job by starting up new investment with is the unemployment rate is growing.

At times government cause unemployment, especially my country's government. They never wanted youth to see light, if they wanted they could've established industries, where youths enroll into skill acquisition, and do some jib to earn money with their time.

It can be a sad truth but one reason why there is high unemployment is high birth rate and this leads to high number of graduates whom the government cannot efficiently manage resources for.

It is rather unfortunate that with the high rate of educated youth and the whole earning opportunities abound on the internet, we still find so much jobless youths. I think with their exposure they should be able to task one or two tasks online to earn money. Just wondering.
It is really unfortunate rather the fact that like you said there are so many opportunities online for youth but one thing that is making most of this heat not to take this internet jobs it's because they do not have the skill set for this kind of jobs and they do not want to learn it.

Unemployment rate is so high because the government do not really care for the people and also the people do not care for them self, if the people care for themselves they should try and look for a way to start up their own self employment.

High population is one of the causes of unemployment in my country because government are not able to provide the necessary employee to cover the large number of people, the government should try as much as possible to help the citizen even at this point.

Unemployment rate is so high because of the unfavorable business environments for businesses to survive, bad government policies, lack of youth empowerment and support for small and medium scale businesses.

In our country, Overpopulation is the major cause of the high unemployment rate, as the country's economy is not increasing at the same rate as population growth. A huge number of talented people stay unemployed as a result of the high population and limited possibilities.

Truly speaking, when the demand for companies products and services are very low and poor, this will necessitate the company to proceed in firing some staffs thereby increasing the unemployment rate the more. Everyone should get a skill to do

Every year is million of students are graduating but the job that available is not even up to a 4%, now tell me how the unemployment will be increasing. If not online business that is helping many people to earn as much as a little it may be. The only thing I can say is that everyone should build something out of their selves.
One of the reason of high rate of unemployment is the issue of lack of adequate training for the relevant role in the industries.Most graduate are trained in areas the the cannot readily fit in the industries.Their training are not relevant to the industries.

When countries fails to deal with the necessities of life surely it raises the unemployment high. Government creates means of job and push its citizens to work. That helps reduce unemployment.

In our country, Overpopulation is the major cause of the high unemployment rate, as the country's economy is not increasing at the same rate as population growth. A huge number of talented people stay unemployed as a result of the high population and limited possibilities.
That is true in our country. When there is overpopulation the supply of workers is too much against a low demand. The government cannot create more jobs and many are unemployed.

High population is one of the causes of unemployment in my country because government are not able to provide the necessary employee to cover the large number of people, the government should try as much as possible to help the citizen even at this point.
If the government is actually working, they might be able to help to some extent but cannot fully create jobs for everyone. I think the best way would be creating a workshop where the people can learn hand skills and start up a job for themselves

High unemployment rate is as a result of deficit in infrastructural development, making businesses to operate at suboptimal level.

Why is unemployment rate so high?

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
That is why most people have now learn a skill. Most of the graduate after graduation they went into learning a skill. My brother after he graduated went into tiller. There are few jobs available for millions of people. So this has made employment scare

It is a common sense occurrence. With a population growth that is geometric in nature there is bound to be such a situation at some point In the life of any nation or State around the world.

Reduced customer need produces cyclical unemployment. Business shed excessive revenue when need drops. If they do not anticipate purchases to get anytime quickly, they should give up employees. The greater unemployment triggers customer need to lose much more

The reason why the employment rate is very high more especially in the developing countries is because we don't want to go out of our comfort zone and start something new.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back