What's new

Why is unemployment rate so high?

Unemployment rate is so high because people are struggling and they are not that much skilled. There are many people who are getting odd jobs because they do not have experience and qualification.
You raise a good point, but I think that some slack should be cut for fresh graduates in the case of experience. Inadequate qualifications are also a stumbling block, but some people are even over-qualified and struggle to obtain employment

Cycles of unemployment are caused by low consumer demand.
When demand declines, businesses suffer excessive profit losses.
They must let employees go if they don't think sales will increase quickly.
It is cyclical because rising unemployment causes consumer demand to decline even further.

Cycles of unemployment are caused by low consumer demand.
When demand declines, businesses suffer excessive profit losses.
They must let employees go if they don't think sales will increase quickly.
It is cyclical because rising unemployment causes consumer demand to decline even further.
Though low consumer demands is one of the reasons why unemployment rate is why , and secondly the invention of technology which has been causing issue about unemployment.

Cycles of unemployment are caused by low consumer demand. When demand declines, businesses suffer excessive profit losses. They must let employees go if they don't think sales will increase quickly. It is cyclical because rising unemployment causes consumer demand to decline even further.

Even though I was the one in control of the business, I once had a disagreement with a business partner. When you invest in a start-up, you have no control over the company and are therefore unable to interfere with its operations. It seems frightening to me. What if the business failed and you received nothing? It might not be a scam, but you know how prevalent scams are these days.

The honest truth is that Low consumer demand creates unemployment. Companies lose too much profit when demand falls. If they don't expect sales to pick up anytime soon, they must lay off workers. The higher unemployment causes consumer demand to drop even more.

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
Many companies closed down because of covid some have ilnesses that limits their work opportunities there are many reasons many companies are closing down and with that many employers are getting fired at some point but after all they still can find another job

Unemployment rate is very high in my country because of bad governance and lack of right treatment to the countries citizens,very tragedic. My country has alot resources, alot of graduates but because of corruption they are unemployed.

Many companies closed down because of covid some have ilnesses that limits their work opportunities there are many reasons many companies are closing down and with that many employers are getting fired at some point but after all they still can find another job
The pandemic has cost a lot of people their business business some are still trying to get back up from their loss , most people selling perishable good lost a whole lot of money.

During the pandemic, people stopped working for a variety of reasons, including as illness, having children or other family obligations, or retiring early. As more people search for employment and are now officially listed as unemployed, the unemployment rate has increased.

The rate of unemployment is high in some countries because of how the elected officials have decided to steal money that is aimed at building infrastructure that will provide employment for the citizens.

I will first blame the rate of unemployment getting increased everyday to the government who fails to create job opportunity for people to be able to work and also the the increase in population throughout the world .

Most times it is as a result of higher population due to immigration and high birth rate and low death rate . In some countries it is as a result of bad government.

I will first blame the rate of unemployment getting increased everyday to the government who fails to create job opportunity for people to be able to work and also the the increase in population throughout the world .
It's not easy. The government are the main reason in which there is high rate of unemployment. They don't have a single feeling for the masses at all. This is really sad .

It's not easy. The government are the main reason in which there is high rate of unemployment. They don't have a single feeling for the masses at all. This is really sad .
We keep producing graduates every day and their is no job opportunity in the Labour market , only the small job available are already fixed for some particular people , if the government can provide job opportunities, employment rate will be reduced .

We keep producing graduates every day and their is no job opportunity in the Labour market , only the small job available are already fixed for some particular people , if the government can provide job opportunities, employment rate will be reduced .
Exactly. That is what the government of some countries are not putting into consideration . The main reason why government exist is to provide jobs opportunity for people , creates securities and provision of social amenities. BUT when all these things are not provided then obviously government are not doing their jobs.

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
The high unemployment rate is a result of a number of causes, including the growing automation of some occupations. Due to this, many people are now unable to thrive in the modern employment market.

The high unemployment rate is a result of a number of causes, including the growing automation of some occupations. Due to this, many people are now unable to thrive in the modern employment market.

Well, apart from that, I think that inflation is also making it harder for many people to get high paying jobs in different parts of the country. The government is also not able to handle this problem at all.

There are many reasons why there is a high unemployment rate. The epidemic has significantly harmed the economy and resulted in a sharp rise in job losses. Moreover, businesses have had to scale back their operations as a result of the pandemic's uncertainty, leading to layoffs and furloughs.

The high rate of population growth is the major cause of the high rate of unemployment globally. And when you come to my country, lack of innovation is the cause of unemployment. I keep on saying that it is the private sector that can drive the economy and reduce unemployment. Government cannot employ everyone. But everyone in my country wants to work for government. No innovation to start something for themselves.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back