What's new

Why is unemployment rate so high?

Main reason why there is high unemployment rate in our country is bad system of education especially in engineering colleges. Students do rot learning , they dont have much practical expose which the industries or companies require to have. Students just study for their grades , there is no actual learning happening , the dont involve in extra curricular activities , these are some of the reasons why many dont get employed because they dont have the required skills to work in the company they sit for. They just have memorized knowledge which they studied merely for the purpose of passing in exams.

Unemployment is largely caused by bad policies by the government of any country. If the government of any country makes good policies there be enough employment for everyone.

Unemployment rate is getting so high by the day and will still keep rising because the simple population growth can certainly not Carter to give jobs to everybody. Something must have to change to solve the problems

Unemployment rate is getting so high by the day and will still keep rising because the simple population growth can certainly not Carter to give jobs to everybody. Something must have to change to solve the problems
This is actually the spot reason why the rate of unemployment in the society's white high-top she can be easily be summarised as the birth rate of that country or society is too high for the amount of available jobs.

Why is unemployment rate so high?

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
The first problem is that our Youths are always looking for employment where there is none. Normally, people should seek to be job creators and not job seekers, even if it means employing only yourself.

The first problem is that our Youths are always looking for employment where there is none. Normally, people should seek to be job creators and not job seekers, even if it means employing only yourself.
The employment will go down day by day. It's a fact and we must acknowledge that. The population is going high, automaton of companies are taking surge. These all will create high unemployment rate.

Well I believe the cause of high rate of unemployment is because the system of government is not working. No provision of jobs for students graduating very year, federal and state jobs is in possible to get because man know man.
True, the government is not making any effort to create more jobs. There are so many graduates out there without jobs, yet the government give a blind eye to this. And most of the graduates refuses to learn a hand skills

One of the major cause of unemployment in a certain place is increase in population or over population,and also some people are feeling too big to participate in brown color jobs.

Unemployment rate is so high because the government do not provide a favourable environments for businesses to survive. The cost of running small scale businesses is too much because of lack of social amenities that are not provided by the government.

The unemployment rate is so high because: one, there are few job opportunities; two, there is a lack of skilled manpower. Apart from these, I see no other potential reasons.

The reason why unemployment rate is so high in our country is because there is no employment for people especially the youth, government advises the youth to learn a skill that will be profitable in their life and not to wait for government.

Well I believe the cause of high rate of unemployment is because the system of government is not working. No provision of jobs for students graduating very year, federal and state jobs is in possible to get because man know man.
Unemployment is so high because there are no investors people are afraid to invest because of insecurity in the state and with the years they go to other country and invest thereby creating unemployment in the country.

Despite the fact that some government have failed to provide employment opportunity for their citizens , I believe that citizens should endeavor to have skills to survive the labour market

I do not know how it goes in other countries but in my home country there is not mush job opportunities. IN order to curb unemployment, there needs to be a a lot of businesses.

I do not know how it goes in other countries but in my home country there is not mush job opportunities. IN order to curb unemployment, there needs to be a a lot of businesses.
That is one of the biggest solution to the menace of unemployment in the society that everyone should have a business that will be able to employ most unemployed people in the society but as it is now there are no most businesses for people to work in and relieve the burden of unemployment in the society.

True, the government plays a major role in the growth and job creation in a country, these days there are so many students graduating each year with little to no jobs. And the government does notting about it. They just fight for their own mouths, they give jobs to only selected persons, leaving the masses to fight for themselves

Inability of many to face the reality of what we have today is the major problem. A lot of employed youths and adults are on this platform, some earning as part time while others are here for a fu time but you will be surprised to see a jobless youth introduced to sites like bizdustry and yet they never take the opportunity serious. Same are those complaining of no job out there
I believe the same. Over reliance on white collar or high paying jobs, which are so rare or even non-existent, is the major problem.

Some people feel that earning a few cents a day is above their standard. Such cannot have patience to grow a business, or even start low at jobs.

IF the unemployment is very high in the country, it is the duty of the government to create jobs by building business and establishing industries. Foreign employment is also a solution

The problem of unemployment is one that has lingered for so long in so many countries my country inclusion. The cause at times could be due certain bad government policies

It is rather unfortunate that with the high rate of educated youth and the whole earning opportunities abound on the internet, we still find so much jobless youths. I think with their exposure they should be able to task one or two tasks online to earn money. Just wondering.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back