What's new

Why is unemployment rate so high?

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
unemployment is so high because people were unable to think ,instead fraud over rule the thinking of getting money fast ...thats main reason why we have too much of unemployment ....poor road ,scarcity of light .high rate of fuel consumption many are more ......above all the leaders ,i mean our leader determine the level of succession of a country and Nigeria as a case study ......

I think the coronovirus pandemic has contributed to the high rate of unemployment nowadays. Also unemployment is always high in highly populated countries.

In Nigeria, I'll say the reason starts with the government and then the education system. The government have actually failed to provide jobs that can meet up with the population. On the other hand, the school is failing to produce graduate who can stand alone.

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
You are absolutely right Nowadays most businesses have started going online.Because of which there are very few chances of jobs I would just like to say that you are only Should be trained so that you can run your business well And be successful in running your business in a good way There are many people who despite having a good degree are unemployed.

Unemployment rate is so high because of the global recession that is ravaging the whole world and the effects of corona virus pandemic as even made the situation gone beyond normal. With the lackadaisical attitude of the government it won't getter anytime soon.

I seriously believe the main cause it's our poor government policy .This inadequacy is seriously making things hard in work places so you can expect people who can't pay 20 workers to employ 100 people.

High rate of employment can be a factor that both can be traced to the irresponsibility of the government and citizens alike. It takes 2 to tango. When their are proper means of acquiring skills and the government are ready to fund it then all will be well.

Low consumer demand creates cyclical unemployment. Companies lose too much profit when demand falls. If they don't expect sales to pick up anytime soon, they must lay off workers. The higher unemployment causes consumer demand to drop even more, which is why it's cyclical.
In my own view, the reason is because many people don't want to bear the risk and stress of starting a business. That's why majority of fresh graduate are all in the street looking for white collar job.

Well there are numerous reason for the cause of unemployment some times is due to the economic situation of the world and then government policies and individual behaviour most especially in the third world countries where one person can be occupying number of job for 3 to 4 person.

Withnthencurrent state of the worlds economies, the unemployment statebwill keep on increasing for some time coupled with the covid19 effect

Indeed, Covid-19 made a huge impact and caused many people to lose jobs, many companies filed for bankruptcy. However, I believe that unemployment was still a major problem prior to Covid-19 crisis. I live in a country where there aren't many opportunities for people who are not skilled at all and I am one of them, unfortunately.

If I am going to be completely honest with you, I am going to attribute this surging unemployment rate to the ever growing population of hr country and its harsh.

I think the major cause of unemployment is overpopulation and not enough to go round. There is just too much people and really few jobs vacancy available for the public. Ontop of that majority of the aged people are still sticking to their jobs instead of retiring so that there can be more vacant positions.
Unemployment rate is high because the rate at which students are graduating yearly in far higher than the rate at which job is being created. The other aspect of it is that many youths are only looking for white collar jobs and not ready to start a business.

I do no know for yours but in mine, I am going to fault it heavily on the rapidly increasing population of the country. Incompetent and corrupt leaders too .

I think millions of people become jobless because of the outbreak of the virus which leads to increase in unemployment rate

Well actually in my country their are lots of reasons why the rate of unemployment increases but it's actually been caused by the poor government policy in the first place.

I think millions of people become jobless because of the outbreak of the virus which leads to increase in unemployment rate
Maybe I can agree that the pandemic had brought about a big problem with unemployment. However, even before the pandemic unemployment was already a problem in our country. There is a need to encourage the creation of business that will provide the employment to the public. With no new business, no new jobs.

Well the reason to everyone is clear and loud the government policy makes things hard and strange for us no matter how we try to work things out it end up bad

Unemployment rate is mostly very high in poor countries. The reason maybe due to bad governmental policies which results in non job creation.

Unemployment rate is high because of the following reasons:
- Population
- Bad governance
- Corruption
- Lack of Industrialization
- Lack of economical and agricultural growths.
- Others
Unemployment is one of the major problem citizens are facing.

When the population is bigger than the availability of jobs, it leads to scarcity of work. In return, causing the country's unemployment rate to go high.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back