What's new

Why is unemployment rate so high?

Why is unemployment rate so high?

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
The reason why unemployment rate is so high in my country is that schools are producing more graduates than what the labour market can absorb.

Unemployment is due to bad government policies and the high rate corruption in the government. Government no longer care for it staff not to talk of those who are without jobs. Government no longer invest in the youth or empower them to become a better citizens mthey would rather spend money on frivolous.

Unemployment is a major problem in the country.most graduates have no good.work to display what they've acquired over time..that's why imma advice am youths to learn a vocational work to support them selves

The rate of unemployment are growing drastically high on a daily basis because of how the economy is. If your business or company is not generating enough income there is no way of keeping more employees and as retrenchment goes on thats how the unemployment continue increasing and the government are not providing enough job opportunities for the masses.
You are absolutely right, the culprit for the unemployment rate is the economic situation. If there is no income in the companies, the number of employees goes down, and the government does not create jobs or help entrepreneurs, then unemployment increases. But there are also many people who just wait for the government to solve and do not take actions to solve their situation.

I think that the reason why unemployment rate is so high is because of bad governance in some countries. There are countries where the government fall to provide job opportunity for the masses mainly the youths. The government need to create many job opportunity for the masses

Unemployment rate my county is very high, because government are not doing anything about it, government need to look into this problem and make way out.

With the rapid increase in the population of the world it is obvious that implement will.also be on the rise. This is a fact. It becomes worse if the government is not creating enabling environment for entrepreneurs to trive

Full employment may cause labour shortages and wage inflation. This can lead to ordinary inflation. Attempting to achieve full employment could lead to a boom and bust economic cycle. If growth is above the long run trend rate, the growth will be unsustainable
I don't get do you mean full employment has a big disadvantage ,,i would like you to explain further so i can understand this very well

Unemployment rate is so high beacuse of two things , government decided not to create more job opportunities while the youth too always look for white collar job and they decide not to do minor job.

Employment rate is so high because analysts only rate people with white collar jobs. There are so many dudes making much more money while sitting on their couch all day than the average employee but they're not rated as employed because their work can't be gauged.

Even in the year 2021, we are facing a lot of problems. Recently, our government has announced that they are imposing lockdown and this might also affect the business community. Whenever business community gets affected, the job market also gets affected. This has been happening recently. I really hope and wish that things get back on track.

It all because of the bad government in the country. The government don't do what they are supposed to do. And also some youths don't want to help them selfs by learning some handworks. There are many works a youth can learn and earn a living

The high rate of unemployment is so frustrating and depressing. One if the many reasons why there isn't enough employment is the poor governmental system and also greediness, employers give their employees enough workload to crash them when they could simply employ more staffs, they then wanna spend money. So appalling.

The problem of unemployment in Nigeria is caused as a result of wickedness, greed, selfishness and more wickedness. Our government and it officials are all part of the problem

Unemployment rate is so high beacuse of two things , government decided not to create more job opportunities while the youth too always look for white collar job and they decide not to do minor job.
This is the major reason ,the government cant rely on the youth creating jobs themselves that is the issue in that kind of situation to be more sincere

Unemployment rate is so high because only few people want to venture into business and millions of people are graduating from school annually.

Concerning why is unemployment rate so high. Well, I believe there are quite a number of factors that could be responsible for that but I must say that bad governance and corruption is a major factor to unemployment rate being so high. When the government do not produce or provide avenues that will bring in skilled and educated people to use and we have millions graduating every year in the country. This is very bad and needs urgent attention

Withnthencurrent state of the worlds economies, the unemployment statebwill keep on increasing for some time coupled with the covid19 effect

The main reason for the high rate in unemployment is due to high population. Moreover, the high population consists of many educated people with good skills. So all of them are looking for employment in places which are already filled with employees.

In Italy (my country), we have been experiencing an economic-employment crisis since 2008!
This has worsened exponentially due to the coronavirus pandemic, which began last year (2020)!
Here, too, smartworking seems for now the only remedy to reduce the unemployment rate.
However, in my opinion, even this strategy here, unfortunately, is not bringing much the desired results!

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back