What's new

Why is unemployment rate so high?

Unemployment is also a result of not taking interest in self employment. If you are unemployed, and if you do not try to create self employment opportunity, you will remain unemployed.

At least the regression is not just like the one we're experiencing all year in Nigeria. Ever since i came into existence early 2000, their have been nothing tangible to wrote home about Nigeria. I'm just planning to seek pastures new about my college time.
I think I understand that you live in a rural area, therefore not in a city. Would your idea be to become a freelancer, with pastures?
Thank you.

I think I understand that you live in a rural area, therefore not in a city. Would your idea be to become a freelancer, with pastures?
Thank you.
If my destiny leads me to become a freelancer I'll do it, when i seek pastures new. Only time will tell, where I'll be tomorrow. Lots of things is on my mind to become, but i have to finish one before going for another.

If my destiny leads me to become a freelancer I'll do it, when i seek pastures new. Only time will tell, where I'll be tomorrow. Lots of things is on my mind to become, but i have to finish one before going for another.
Well, I hope and wish you that your choices will lead you to success. The important thing is that every choice must be yours.
I'm sorry, can I ask how old you are?
You see, now I feel old. I am 46 and maybe I should have acted earlier and surely now I would have already "in hand" today, certainly some results.
However, I have always been told that, it is never too late. And precisely, even at my age, now it's time for me to do something.

There is high unemployment rate in the country because the some of this countries are not well developed and low infrastructures, and also bad government

My own opinion on the topic at hand unemployment is that I believe the cause of high rate of unemployment is because the system of government is not working. No provision of jobs for students graduating annually, this is sad

High rate of unemployment depend on the leaders of your country examples like a country like Nigeria where leaders are not working for the citizens the only think of them selfs and family,so citizens should vote a better leaders to avoid unemployment rate,or the government should create a small skill for unemployment youth.

The unemployment rate is so high due to the fact that, the covid pandemic really death big blow in a lot of countries economy and this made a lot of private company and government establishment retrench a lot of worker's.

Well, I hope and wish you that your choices will lead you to success. The important thing is that every choice must be yours.
I'm sorry, can I ask how old you are?
You see, now I feel old. I am 46 and maybe I should have acted earlier and surely now I would have already "in hand" today, certainly some results.
However, I have always been told that, it is never too late. And precisely, even at my age, now it's time for me to do something.
Like i always said, age isn't a barrier to achieve success in any ramifications of life. You can be 80 and become rich or successful, while another can be 16 and become so rich. That's just life for all of us. I'm 18, getting to 19 by june. I feel I'm old, I'm working to get things right at some point in my life.

Well, what can ever lead to high Rate of unemployment in any country is the government. If their is bad governance, there won't be enough job for people. Or when the country is facing a bad economic crisis.

First and fore most, what causes high unemployment rate is the bad governance. When there is poor system in the government. The unemployment rate will be very high.

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
The increasing rate of population is one of the key reasons to unemployment, also in ability for government to plan well for it citizens is also an issue.

This is a very good question. In my country. This is one of the major challenge youths are facing today. The rate of unemployment in this country is high due to poor governance in the country and secondly due to the rate of corruption in the country.

unemployment rates imply high rates of wage and price inflation, or, equivalently, wage and price stability requires a high rate.

The rate of unemployment is so high most especially in Nigeria because even the ones that are there are not willing to leave. Most of the active labor force reduce their ages so they can last more in service
Post automatically merged:

The rate of unemployment is so high most especially in Nigeria because even the ones that are there are not willing to leave. Most of the active labor force reduce their ages so they can last more in service

The rate of unemployment are growing drastically high on a daily basis because of how the economy is. If your business or company is not generating enough income there is no way of keeping more employees and as retrenchment goes on thats how the unemployment continue increasing and the government are not providing enough job opportunities for the masses.

It is quite understandable at this time that the rate has greatly gone up because of the pandemic. Since all the sectors that employed a huge workforce have been greatly hit.

This is simple mathematics. As the population rate of any given country or territory begins to increase, the resources to satisfy this population begins to diminish. It varies from place to place though

Full employment may cause labour shortages and wage inflation. This can lead to ordinary inflation. Attempting to achieve full employment could lead to a boom and bust economic cycle. If growth is above the long run trend rate, the growth will be unsustainable

In recent years, economics of work have changed. The New Economy is an economy based on abundance, not scarcity. Millions of jobs are up for grab on daily basis. Everything is now online. Everything has changed; many own an online business with no physical office, some work for multinational companies at the comfort of their homes as a content creator, copywriter, deal expert and many more. Pick your battle wisely.

It is important to Invest in your knowledge, and most importantly, You shouldn’t be at home unemployed.

What’s your view on unemployment rate and the way forward?
People have depended so much on employment, some people do not have any handiwork or even business of their own, this is a very good reason why there is unemployment

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back