What's new

Why is unemployment rate so high?

The rate of unemployment is really high in my country as a result of corruption. The government are all about enriching themselves and their families, they do not care about the massive youths that graduate yearly to join the already exsisting unemployed youths. The government needsto be proactive particularly in the creation of jobs.

The rate of unemployment is really high in my country as a result of corruption. The government are all about enriching themselves and their families, they do not care about the massive youths that graduate yearly to join the already exsisting unemployed youths. The government needsto be proactive particularly in the creation of jobs.
They don't care about the youths, that are the future. They don't care about their citizens at large. Only cares for their selfish interest, that's why i don't listen to their empty promises. I know its yielding useless, and unfulfilled tasks.

Every country have their own problem, it is very weird to get your own story about how your country situation is. But I think yours is better off than my own country's state of things. The unemployment rate is one of the worst in the world. Only 20% is employed here, and 80% is unemployed. And work seems hard to come by, and the country is busy banning the avenues to generate substantial income for its citizens. Especially the recent Cryptocurrency ban, but i thank God that we find ways to transact around Cryptocurrency without such restrictions hindering our progress.

Every country have their own problem, it is very weird to get your own story about how your country situation is. But I think yours is better off than my own country's state of things. The unemployment rate is one of the worst in the world. Only 20% is employed here, and 80% is unemployed. And work seems hard to come by, and the country is busy banning the avenues to generate substantial income for its citizens. Especially the recent Cryptocurrency ban, but i thank God that we find ways to transact around Cryptocurrency without such restrictions hindering our progress.
I see and I'm sorry. Indeed, I can understand how she is now much more difficult. the situation in Nigeria, compared to here in Italy.
In fact, many of your compatriots come to Italy, looking for a better life here.
The fact is that, however, before the year 2000, the average standard of living of Italians was fairly good. But unfortunately, in twenty years we have had an emphatic regression.

I see and I'm sorry. Indeed, I can understand how she is now much more difficult. the situation in Nigeria, compared to here in Italy.
In fact, many of your compatriots come to Italy, looking for a better life here.
The fact is that, however, before the year 2000, the average standard of living of Italians was fairly good. But unfortunately, in twenty years we have had an emphatic regression.
At least the regression is not just like the one we're experiencing all year in Nigeria. Ever since i came into existence early 2000, their have been nothing tangible to wrote home about Nigeria. I'm just planning to seek pastures new about my college time.

The reason why unemployment rate is so high is due to the administration of employing the wrong people in a particular field and bad government system. Moreso when there is bad government the money that is allocated to a particular economy will be embedded, which will inturn create unemployment.

Employment rate is soo high because the system of government is not working and even the people that have companies that they can employ people are not doing so they only employ the people the know or who are connected to them.At times they even ask for a specific years of experience and if you don't have there is no job they have forgotten someone has to employ you before you can. Have experience

When the government fails to do the needful, unemployment keeps surging high. But if the government takes its own subjects as priority, they build industries, to create job opportunities from there for the youths and other citizens.

It is so sad to we how bad and growing in employment claims are becoming. A lot of the leaders are very greedy and incompetent and thats the beginning. Also the population is growing at a very night rate which is far more than the current growth in economy and tech advertisement.

It is so sad to we how bad and growing in employment claims are becoming. A lot of the leaders are very greedy and incompetent and thats the beginning. Also the population is growing at a very night rate which is far more than the current growth in economy and tech advertisement.
Unemployment will be surging high everyday based on the level of birth rate. Since the government failed to do something about the high rate of unemployment, it won't stop anytime soon. Until the government do something tangible to reduced the high rate of it.

Unemployment rate in the country is so high because the government isn't making any provisions for the citizens and even people trying do hard to establish a business or trade for themselves the policies of the banking sector is disrupting everything a person suffers to build.
Like you said , unemployment rate is high to th extent that people has already loose hope for living, many people does not have money but they need to start a business on their own and government are not even helping matters at all.

The high rate of unemployment is caused by the government because there is high form of nepotism and many others in the system and this adds up to the high unemployment in the country

Like you said , unemployment rate is high to th extent that people has already loose hope for living, many people does not have money but they need to start a business on their own and government are not even helping matters at all.
Their many people who have taken sniper because of suffering here in my country. What caused it? Unemployment. Inability not to secure tangible means to make ends meet, and cope up with primary needs of life, might them to do the unthinkable.

The unemployment rate is so high and many reasons are due to the poor standard of living of the people , it have been affecting a lot ,only few people are able to survive by creating jobs for themselves

I understand things are hard indeed, everywhere. Even my offline business isn't generating much for me. But through hard work we can improve our life and earn a netter living. For those that really finds it hard to cope with the hardship of life, they shouldn't give up, but hope and work that things will get better.

Well I think the mean reason why we have high rate of unemployment in the country or nation is because the nation itself is not ready to cohabitate with the people.

You cannot generalize this because it depends on certain continents and in the western country the unemployment rate is not so high compared to the African country.

Unemployment rate is so high because people are waiting for opportunities to come to them instead of creating one for themselves. People depend on government to do something about unemployment rate in the country instead of accepting the fact that the government will so little or nothing to solve this problem

For me i think the cause of high rate of unemployment is because of how government are operating,if at all we have enough factory and companies in our society,i think that will reduce the high rate of unemployment,many students graduate but no work for them,just because they are not related to any government officials,the government are making themselves rich not thinking about other people

Low consumer demand creates cyclical unemployment. Companies lose too much profit when demand falls. If they don't expect sales to pick up anytime soon, they must lay off workers. The higher unemployment causes consumer demand to drop even more
Yes you've made a valid point, but that's why the government needs to play an important role in job creation so that fresh graduates do not rely on the private sector alone

Another reason for this change is the fact that most citizens depends so much on employment. They fail to develop themselves with a skill .
Post automatically merged:

Another reason for this change is the fact that most citizens depends so much on employment. They fail to develop themselves with a skill .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back