What's new

Why is unemployment rate so high?

I cannot speak for other countries, however, the unemployment is high in my home country because there is a dearth of educated and skilled workforce. Since majority of people do not have proper education and skills, they never get hired.

I cannot speak for other countries, however, the unemployment is high in my home country because there is a dearth of educated and skilled workforce. Since majority of people do not have proper education and skills, they never get hired.
yes you can say this but in my country, there are so many educated people but there are no jobs for them and they are still without work or jobless so its about population problem not work.

when new workers enter the workforce. This includes students who graduate from high school, college or any higher degree program. They look for a job that fits their new skills and qualifications.and in the means of this someone can't see job of his/her choice.

It is the right action to take, to maintain positivism and demonstrate it with actions for our fellow citizens in favor of the country. Therefore, we must find a way to decrease the unemployment rate by ourselves, undertaking and seeking to resolve to keep ourselves economically stable, without expecting anything from the government.
Very correct! Infact I would say that part of being a patriotic citizen is having to build a life for yourself without necessarily having external aid and also finding others who need to get things in order and offer them assistance.

If there are already educated and skilled people in your country, why cannot they create their own jobs. being educated does not mean you only have certificates, education means you are able to do what is good for you.

Very correct! Infact I would say that part of being a patriotic citizen is having to build a life for yourself without necessarily having external aid and also finding others who need to get things in order and offer them assistance.
It is true that in many countries, including my own, the unemployment rate is high! But if there were that motivation to solve our economic situation, and take the reins to do so, I firmly believe that unemployment would decrease significantly. Not in its totality because there are many people who for health reasons cannot fend for themselves and for other reasons, but we would improve.

Unemployment is at the increase due to bad governance and poor education system that produce half bake graduate. The government have the major blame as bad government policies, corruption and selfish reason has make them to abandon the masses to survive at their own expense.

The issues of high unemployment rate depends on the government of the Country, a Country with high corruption rate will definitely have much unemployment due to the fact that they fail to cater for the priorities of the citizens which include jobs thereby pushing some of the citizens into illegal dealings.

To me unemployment rate has become high due to the fact that so many youth before graduating from school or let me say before finishing from school refuse to learn a trade work so as to make then self employed

It is true that in many countries, including my own, the unemployment rate is high! But if there were that motivation to solve our economic situation, and take the reins to do so, I firmly believe that unemployment would decrease significantly. Not in its totality because there are many people who for health reasons cannot fend for themselves and for other reasons, but we would improve.
Word, it's seems impossible to eradicate poverty fully since humans are increasing in numbers daily and the government cannot fully provide the jobs needed for an evr increasing population. But do you know of activities unemployed people could do to keep busy and make some dough?

Word, it's seems impossible to eradicate poverty fully since humans are increasing in numbers daily and the government cannot fully provide the jobs needed for an evr increasing population. But do you know of activities unemployed people could do to keep busy and make some dough?
There are multiple activities that can be done to generate profits, and this goes hand in hand with each person according to their desires and abilities. If they do not wish or do not have the adequate development for any activity, they can place small warehouses (business) of food sales which has a daily output. What is often done from home

Unemployment is high for two main reasons, one there is a lack of educated and skilled workforce, two there is a lack of jobs. There might also be a third reason: people are lazy and do not want to work.

There are multiple activities that can be done to generate profits, and this goes hand in hand with each person according to their desires and abilities. If they do not wish or do not have the adequate development for any activity, they can place small warehouses (business) of food sales which has a daily output. What is often done from home
Excellent, I think that you have made some serious points. Desires are really important to have something better for one's self when everything does not seem to work desire Sparks determination to get something done.

Excellent, I think that you have made some serious points. Desires are really important to have something better for one's self when everything does not seem to work desire Sparks determination to get something done.
That's right, the desire in any decision is very important. There are many people who are in certain businesses that they do not like, just because other people are doing well and it should not be so, because it will not have the necessary commitment. They should do what they like and desire to do so that they give their all for it.

That's right, the desire in any decision is very important. There are many people who are in certain businesses that they do not like, just because other people are doing well and it should not be so, because it will not have the necessary commitment. They should do what they like and desire to do so that they give their all for it.
It's a common phenomenon that I have come to see with most people around these days, they just want to make money and do not want to know what it really takes as long as someone has made money from it.

It's a common phenomenon that I have come to see with most people around these days, they just want to make money and do not want to know what it really takes as long as someone has made money from it.
Truth is a phenomenon. Many people think of nothing but imitating others and then say it doesn't work and criticize the business or skill. Everyone should be comfortable and do what they like, so they give their all for it, do it well and then they see the results.

At the end of the day, it is ever man for himself. So each person should seek that which they desire and try to work with these desires as that is the only way to get better life for ones self without having regrets.

I live in Italy, unfortunately I know very well this serious problem of unemployment!
Here the advent of the new millennium has not brought anything good on the employment front. There have been several situations that have "burned" millions of workplaces!(n)(n)

I can mention among these:

1) Advent of the single currency €uro
2) Economic crisis started in 2008
3) The Monti government of 2011 (among the worst Italian governors!)
4) The coronavirus pandemic

People without political power like me, can only hope for a better future and mostly.... we hope that it is not already too late!
Every country have their own problem, it is very weird to get your own story about how your country situation is. But I think yours is better off than my own country's state of things. The unemployment rate is one of the worst in the world. Only 20% is employed here, and 80% is unemployed. And work seems hard to come by, and the country is busy banning the avenues to generate substantial income for its citizens. Especially the recent Cryptocurrency ban, but i thank God that we find ways to transact around Cryptocurrency without such restrictions hindering our progress.

I currently left my job to look for another one. My current job was tiresome and they were not paying me what I deserved. They wanted me to work more for a low salary. I have temporarily quite that job for now because I am seeking another one and I really hope that I will be successful with the new job. Unemployment rate is very high and seeking a new job in the current situation of world wide pandemic is a tough challenge.

I currently left my job to look for another one. My current job was tiresome and they were not paying me what I deserved. They wanted me to work more for a low salary. I have temporarily quite that job for now because I am seeking another one and I really hope that I will be successful with the new job. Unemployment rate is very high and seeking a new job in the current situation of world wide pandemic is a tough challenge.
Its a tough one to secure a good paying job during this global pandemic era. Their are some online gig you can venture into, to make some cash. If you follow the posts members make everyday here you will get some tips that'll make you earn money online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back